sh20000sh

What's weather there right now?

It's gorgeous for southern coastal Carolina a rare cold spell. Frost last night and again tonight as I went out at 9:30 pm and the car was coated with frost. You can tell snow is a rarity here.

Cold and snowing. Not too windy, though, which is nice. It's fun to watch the flakes float gently to the ground.

NORTH AUSTRALIA

Season: Buildup (Humidity is reaching a breaking point before the Wet Season)

Time: 0300 (yes, 3:00am exactly)

Temperature: 91F / 33C ("Cool" for this time of year)

Humidity: ~70%

Rainfall: Every few days. Wet Season hasn't truly begun yet.

Comments: Sweaty, itchy skin, too hot to sleep, no aircon.

THIS TIME LAST YEAR:

Season: Wet Season

Time: Day

Temperature: 102F / 39C (Every day - I have a Smiggle alarm clock that tells me the temperature and I saw it several times a day)

Humidity: ~70% (standard during Buildup/Wet)

Rainfall: Constantly, heavy. For the entire 6 months the Wet lasts for. The lawn becomes a LITERAL swamp, the grass is totally happy being under two inches of water and never drying out, and the clouds that constantly cover the sun still can't kill the grass. It's too wet to mow but luckily grows to about 2 inches and then happily stops growing. It won't die despite being drowned, then will survive another 6 months of no rainfall in the Dry Season, and still wont die. That's straya grass. At least there are never prickles here...

Comments: I wish my room was watertight. Ohlook I left a drawing on the floor. Bye-bye. Ohlooks there are wet cat paw prints on my bed. Since when was I using a wet sponge for a floor mat? Now is probably a good time to put my fiance's $2000 TV on a cabinet instead of the floor...

It's overall meh. Overcast, cold, seems like it's going to rain... wish I could crawl back into bed, but alas, work won't let me bring my bed xd.png

warm and cloudy and rain should be coming in soon

It's currently 22 and sunny biggrin.gif I hear there's supposed to be a cool change later, though *grimaces* But at least it's nice and clear for the moment smile.gif

Now it's cooled right down, and around the 18 mark. Tomorrow's supposed to start out fine, but then there's going to be rain and possibly thunderstorms later *shivers*