sh20000sh

What's weather there right now?

70 degrees and not a cloud in the sky, not a bad day in December if you ask me. ^^

Windy but feels like a spring day even though its the middle of winter here.

It's quite nice right now. It's cool and it has been rainy and a bit windy all day. My kind of weather.

It has been in the 40s-50s all week and raining. And really windy. And cloudy and dark and just...out of energy, I need sun-light.

It's everything I love about Winter.

It's so cold you can feel the moisture on your skin turn to ice, and it's icy and snowy everywhere. The snowflakes are falling ever so delicately onto the ground below, and most importantly, no people.

I can put on a warm coat, pair of gloves and winter hat, walk outside and just enjoy the serenity, the silence, the peace. No people around to bother me, they're all in their houses trying to keep warm.

No snotty little kids running around like deranged little psychopaths, no tweenage swagets blaring their arsey music wherever they go, no teenage hoes in their hen packs wearing so little you'd think they're in their undies, no fat adult mingebags walking around chugging a can of beer and gabbing on the phone about yesterday's football or handegg game, no entitled senile old trolls giving you judging looks or trying to steal your bus seat or parking space.

I love the cold, because everyone else hates it.

Edited by Brotato

Clear and cold. Forecast said it's coldest moment in this winter.

Same here. It's cold just like when I was in grade school grade one back in the year 2000. I got the sniffles already.

Although it's a little late and getting dark-ish now, today was bright, sunny, and had a nice cool breeze <3

Edited by Pixel.G