sh20000sh

What's weather there right now?

Why does it have to be so cloudy? At least it's only a little cold.

Someone, exxplaain this with science!

Snowing, finally! We haven't had snow since before Halloween.

Its been pretty warm lately. I had really nice weather for fall retreat this past weekend. It was almost 70 on Saturday which was the main day I was outside a lot. It got down to about 40 at night which is normal for fall here. Last year it didn't get above 40 and at night the windchill was 18 degrees farenheit.

the temeratures are heading back down to average but not 20 degrees below average like I had a couple of weeks ago. tere is a slight chance of snow in the morning.

Rain, rain, rain...for days now. At least it hasn't been as cold.

This winter's first snow! smile.gif Just a light dusting, but it's nice to see after the sleet and rain we've had for a few days.

Its been raining here today. It might change too snow later tonight but after that its going to get warm for the weekedn. 70 degrees farenheit

Last week we got terrible winds and snow so bad every kid in town had four out of five days off school. We got even worse winds but no snow on Monday, but right now it is a bit less than zero out. No wind or precipitation.

Humid and hot; it doesn't feel like a -ber month. -Ber months are supposed to be cold not feel like summer.