sh20000sh

What's weather there right now?

It's a bright, sunny day, but it's pouring rain in the front of the house but it's not raining at all in the backyard. I think it's in the mid 70's right now?

Florida is weird.

Overcast, like it's been the past couple days. :/ On a good note, at least it hasn't been as cold.

Not snowy but still murky and cloudy and cold enough that I can wear comfy clothes inside without being too hot c:

It's a cold night.Usually on the mornings it's the same but on afternoons it is very sunny.

The weather here is weird blink.gif

Cloudy, 'bout 70 F degrees out. Probably gonna be in the low 60's overnight. hopefully tomorrow will be better.

'Tis really cold now and breezy. There's a typhoon simply in passing in the area, although the winds could be real strong!

Very cold and getting colder. It'll be in the low 30's tonight. We're taking care of a stray and her 3 kittens. It's been getting so cold at night that I put a small heating pad under the fleece blanket in their box outside in the sun room and covered the top with another fleece blanket. Hopefully, they'll stay toasty. Edited by MedievalMystic

Right now it's cold, windy, and drizzling. There's a typhoon in the country and it's gonna hit my area sometime tonight.

Edited by Pixel.G