sh20000sh

What's weather there right now?

well my fingers feel like they could fall off at any minute so i'm going to say cold. and it's just going to get colder and colder which makes me dread driving for some reason

Edited by keakeakea

Beacuse it is bad to drive in snow. Tuesday its supposed to be 72 with rain and then its supposed to drop 20 degrees for Wednesday O.o

^ that's crazy, spottedleaf. the weather is so odd sometimes. i drive in the early morning to class and there's probably going to be black ice on the road. might just end up staying in bed all day lol

I dont even drive yet. I have to go t o school so I cant stay in bed. The weather is like that a lot here

Edited by Spottedleaf

I wish for it too. I would like a good snow over christmas thoguh. I would also like it to snow some because it doesnt take a lot here in order for them to cancel school

I've had one white Christmas in my life and that was my first year I was here, which was in 2010. I was only 6 then. It's still a good memory an one I would like to have again

HAHA i think i had one last year. can't remember any other years but it's spectacular.

It was misty and cold this morning. Now, in the late afternoon, the skies are grey and it's really cold.

Sunny and cool/cold. I haven't been out there yet, so although I know it's not warm, I don't know how cold it is.

It is FREEZING in my room because I have the coldest room in the house because it s the northest room in the house and I also have a window tha t will close ALMOST all the way but its just barely opened enough to where cold air can slip throuhg. Its currently 25 degrees Farenheit outside

Edited by Spottedleaf