Red2111

August Release Breeding plans: Duotone Lindwurms

So far few people will have more than two pairs or so, so I was thinking I'd point out the Split Lovers Society as a good place to arrange blood swaps. smile.gif

Thanks for mentioning that, dustpuppy. I will be doing a bit of editing soon to make it more clear that all two-headed varieties are welcome there.

I really like the combinations I am seeing here. I think the blue opal x bloodscale is my favorite so far.

I like the original splits best with the duotones, but will probably keep purebred lineages for my own originals, since I have such an extensive line already built.

I never cared much about two-headed dragons but those Duotones look really amazing and I absolutely love how their sprites go together. I thik I'll do a PB EG lineage with them once I get enough of them biggrin.gif

I also love the Opals but the Duotones are just so colourful wub.gif

Edited by Flaviel

Yaaaaay, breeding is working.

While I wait for my Opals to grow up, here, have a Duotone x Original for free!

*gah, deleted my original post by accident instead of editing. Sorry.*

You just solved my problem Libby. <3 Now I just have to use my male pink's ability and finally have a male red two-headed.

Unless it was someone's else gift, in that case I'll give it back no problem. smile.gif

I find that original Splits don't look good to me with the new releases... They just don't match with the new style of the new releases.

2nd gen Purebred Blue and Green Opal.

Claim ALL the Opals!

If you claim,  please leave a comment that you took the eggies. smile.gif

Claimed!

And unfortunately, I need to influence them but can't for 5 days... >.< I'll have to time this right. I didn't know I used my female pink already. O.o

Edited by Oriolous

I plan to get a green because i traded mine for a 4th gen shimmer ( needed one really bad). Then I will breed and freeze everything I need.

I had a doubletake at the CB names. The frill and bright pink at the top in the lineage you snagged as a template for those mock-ups are mine. laugh.gif

I love the first three! <3 If you'd like any help, feel free to hit me up. smile.gif

Edited by pinkgothic

I had a doubletake at the CB names. The frill and bright pink at the top in the lineage you snagged as a template for those mock-ups are mine. laugh.gif

I love the first three! <3 If you'd like any help, feel free to hit me up. smile.gif

Aww, thank you! They are in the lineage of my first shimmer. wub.gif

I'm going to make the Blue Opal x Bloodscale lineage, but I don't have enough caveborns for it. It seems that I'll need to do some swaps.

As promised one of my Dou-tone dragons is able to breed. The egg isn't pure-bred, but it did spit out an undecided egg. I'm offering it to anyone who wants it. ^^

-removed, please don't gift etc in this thread, use the threads in the trading subforum-

If you do claim it please leave a comment saying so.

Edited by rubyshoes

Partially wondering what it would take to make an EG with all four breeds pure breeding up until a specific point so one species has all four 2 headers...

Been away for a couple of months, then came back to this awesome new update! And the stuff from last month, too! TJ, Spriters, everyone who worked on these dragons, you rock!

Just wondering, why does blue opals drop more than green ones?

i have been hunting for 6 day straight, i do see some pass by but not as much as the blue ones.

i have better luck catching blues than greens when i need greens the most DX

Just wondering, why does blue opals drop more than green ones?

i have been hunting for 6 day straight, i do see some pass by but not as much as the blue ones.

i have better luck catching blues than greens when i need greens the most DX

Greens were the most common during the release. xd.png no idea

I'm late for the official release thread, but i'm loving the duotone dragons, they look so awesome, i'm so happy i've caugh a couple ^^ <3

I'm late for the official release thread, but i'm loving the duotone dragons, they look so awesome, i'm so happy i've caugh a couple ^^ <3

Now hunt for the Lindwurms. :3

Now hunt for the Lindwurms. :3

That's not going to be easy... xd.png

I caught a CB Gilded Bloodscale for my lineage project. It looks awesome with the blue opals.

Edited by Windy

That's not going to be easy... xd.png

That's why I issued the challenge!

I'm not really sure how I plan on breeding them. I usually like PBs when it comes to the 2-headed kinds, so maybe that'll be the way to go. Maybe switch the colors each time?

I just tried breeding for green/blue opal checkers. All I got were the mother's color. Does anyone have the opposite outcome? If I can't do checkers I'm going to punt these.

I bred my female blue lindwurm with my male gilded bloodscale, I thought it was a really nice pairing- though my bloodscale isn't CB. I'm locked though so it landed on the AP. Hopefully someone who wasn't able to grab one from the release can get it :>