little lost dragon

Ryujin13 and I

Shaza kissed Dalnr back after he was back on his feet and walked with him the rest of the way to her home.

Once inside she came and sat down beside Pikna on the other side of where Dalnr sat and gently stroked the young Krahn as she and Dalnr had there talk. She watched Pikna stroke Aera even when she was upset and saying what she said. It hurt shaza to think of how Pikna would feel when Aera died, the little creatures where not designed to last forever. Maybe tomorrow she'll place an order to the spawning pool where they are made to see about a way to recharge the energy supply to each one to allow it to live.

She smiled as the 2 hugged and the scent change around them showing Pikna's emotions changed as well. She hugged Dalnr and Pikna between them in a group hug and held them close "As I am as well Pikna, your our daughter and where proud of you." she said re-enforcing what Dalnr said "Perhaps some day, we'll leave this prison as well." she said. She knew or at least thought they could escape some how, it was not beyond there ability to grow a ship, granted the spawning pool facility would need to be expanded on, but it was possible.

"Your special to us Pikna, and not because your different, not because who we found you, or what you can and can't do, but because your a beautiful young girl who's our daughter and proudly so. While you might not feel like it, and possibly at times it may not seem like it, your father and I will move mountains to keep this family together Pikna. If you went missing no rock would be left untouched, no space unseen." she whispered softly to her as she held the group hug "While we must manage our village and colony, your family Pikna, and you matter most to us. Family will always be in our minds." she finished off saying before letting go to move to gently nuzzle the young Krahn "And in 2 days time, it will be logged in the data memory's, of our family married and whole. I suppose you could say, locking the family together." she said with a smile.

((Not entirely sure what to do for the next 2 days..... feel free to time skip if your unsure as well.))

(Time skip)

The next few days were quiet as Dalnr was continuously tested by the Kas-Mah who had followed him, all of them appraising the changes that had been done to him, all trying to decide whether or not to go through with it.

Pikna, for her part, spent the days in the lab, working on her portable spawning pool idea. She put on an outward show of being back to normal, but inside she was still hurting. She would disappear sometimes with Aera to who knew where, and return an hour or so later to go back to what she was doing. At night though it became obvious that she wasn't really better, with nightmares causing her to talk in her sleep, pleading for something not to happen. She would always wake up and go back to sleep though, always trying to block out what had happened.

When the day finally arrived, Dalnr went down to the river at sunrise and began a long process of cleaning himself. He was careful to remove all the dirt present and he carefully trimmed his fir where it was needed. It took about an hour, but he finally finished and went back, the sun overhead now.

He took up position near the spawning pools and waited for the ceremony to begin.

Shaza for the most part went around doing her duty's. Making a few changes here and there placing a few orders down, one of which was to start expanding the spawning pools to make frigates in the future. And another to figure out how to recharge Area as she knew if Area died, in Pikna's current state, would devastate her much more. At night she'd often move to sleep by Pikna to try and confort the young Krahn. If not sleeping with the young Krahn wrapped in her tail.

When the day finally arrived Shaza was very quick to take a dip in the cleansing pool quickly since the relaxation center was still being regrown. After which she adjusted her scales made sure there was not one speck to wreck her clean form before finding Dalnr by the spawning pool center. She hugged him before the white elder came over. "If you have any doubts, nows the time and the last time, to back out, after this if you 2 separate with out a decent reasons, punishment will happen." she said sternly before 2 guards came to either side of Shaza and Dalnr and then after a few moments it began.

"Today is a very special day for more then just us, and those being married, but for the other people as well, the Kas-Mah." she said nodding her head to a few of them that decided to attend. Fes among them. "Shaza, our leader, has agreed to take the hand of Dalnr, leader of the Kas-Mah, as her husband. And Dalnr, as agreed, to take the hand of Shaza, as his wife." she said before motioning for them to come forward tot he middle of the area where the elder spoke.

A team came from the other side holding the marriage pod the base with tendrils moving about clearly looking for the ground to root in. The other elder could be seen as well but he did not look entirely happy about something.

When Dalnr and Shaza reached the white elder and the pod the elder drew on the pods crease opening it. "After I ask each of you the questions enter the pod." she instructed before looking at Dalnr first "Dalnr, do you promise to up hold your vows, and responsibility to keep your wife, Shaza, safe as much as possible, keep her in her place as an equal to you, aid her in her times of need, and to place her and your family above all else?" she asked. After he said yes he was shown tot he pod where Shaza was asked the same questions in refference to him. After that she joined him in the pod where it was closed.

After the pod sealed Shaza embraced Dalnr against her and nuzzled his for head "This is it." she whispered "We become a official family after this." she said quietly. "You ready?" her tail plugged in to tell the pod to start.

Dalnr answered all of the questions in a calm and decisive tone that showed a man who had no doubts about what he was doing. He listened to the pod close around Shaza and himself, then pulled Shaza into a tight hug.

"Of course I'm ready." He said, putting his cheek to hers. "I love you, and I'm ready to be a family, especially for Pikna."

He kissed her then, already feeling the etching on his back starting. It wasn't particuraly painful, but it did sting a little, and it took a force of will for Dalnr to not move around and scratch it.

"How long will it take do you think?" He asked, giving her another kiss as they embraced.

Shaza held onto Dalnr tighter gently pressing her cheek into his "It could be a bit, think of it as the final test, and afterwards, we get the best messaging possible in here." she whispered back as she felt the etching happen.

It did the first layer then the real pain fired up as it made the etching permanent. On Dalnr it was having to go to his skin to make sure it was there to see even on the area's if fur was there. Shaza it was changing the pigment of the scales on that area to display it. She held onto him gritting her teeth.

But once it finished the pod began to moisten its self. Getting Shaza and Dalnr wet in a similar substance that was always in her home, or any SHatong building for that matter. Though when the stuff reached the area where the symbol was the pain seemed to get drained away quickly, followed by a soothing cold sensation before the mustles in the pods walls began to softly pulse, gently pressing on there backs and sides as they embraced each other. Gently squeezing them together in a pattern manner.

((Think message only as they embrace each other.))

Dalnr held onto Shaza as the pod etched on the symbol, gritting his teeth in some places but never making a sound. If this is what it took to make the three of them a family, then he would do it.

When the goop came in and the pain stopped, he let out a breath he didn't realize he had been holding and looked into Shaza's eyes. "I love you." He whispered, leaning in and kissing her. "Always will." He kissed again, letting the massage take his tensions away as he and Shaza were pushed together by the pod.

About a mile away from the Shatong village a strike force of Krahn had approached, each clutching a weapon in their claws, all wearing armor that looked like it had been put together with a mixture of parts from Kas-Mah, Shatong, and Krahn armor. They were currently hiding in a copse of trees, watching the Shatong village as the sun rose. The knew that work would begin soon and that the village wouldn't be expecting an attack, especially today when it's leader was getting married to the Kas-Mah leader. The two leaders would be busy in a pod from what their information said, and that meant Pikna would be waiting nearby for her parents nearby.

The leader, a huge male Krahn with multiple kill markings on his armor made a series of clicking sounds, which were repeated by another male nearby.

Everything was ready, now they just had to wait a little while longer.

((Unless the rebel Krahn became genetic experts for grafting bio tech into mechanical the Shatong parts of their armor would be more or less..... dead flesh.))

Shaza returned the look and gently rested her head on his shoulder "I love you too." she said before kissing his cheek back and enjoying the messaging they where getting from the pod as they embraced each other.

Little did she know what was going on out side. Some Shatong guard patrolled the perimeter of both the Shatong colony and Ka-Mah village since they could detect the Draken before being attacked. But there where fewer then normal. One could argue they where at the wedding which was turning to some festivity's, odd looking instruments where brought out that on there own did not make a good sound, but when played together, was hard to tell the stuff was not wood or plastic or metal.

The young Shatong female came up to Pikna the scar on her shoulder from the tazor hit, she tapped the young Krahns shoulder "Hey Pikna, I'm Gensha, would you like to sing with me?" she asked smiling. It was clear there was no hard feelings and the young girl wanted Pikna to know that.

Fes looked at Hele "They say there vows then get swallowed by a pod? These people never make sense to me." he admitted with her shrugging. A few tables where set up to provide a bit of a snack zone for those that got hungry to nibble on something. Mostly was foods though the coule of Kas-Mah brought due to the Shatong not needing to eat most of the time. But a few tried to make something. Though one clearly did not know how to cook as there was ashes all over his hands and feet and looked like something had exploded in front of him. If he head hair it would be going straight back.

Mean while in the trees the second in command made a few quiet clicks to the big one "Few looks outs, and lots of sound, it will take them at least a few moments to mount some resistance when we strike." he said in the clicks. "Our informant sends word Kas-Mah presents is minimal as well. And the Shatong suspect nothing."

(Keep forgetting that.)

Pikna looked around at the girl when she was prodded and her face went white at the sight of the girl. She didn't want to be yelled at, she didn't even want to remember that day. But the Shatong girl just invited her to sing. Pikna blinked several times as this sunk in, unsure of what to do. Finally she looked down, and away. "W-why aren't you yelling at me?" She asked quietly, voice timid in the face of the Shatong girl.

Gensha looked puzzled at this and frowned, glancing around. "Well, it's not like you wanted to fight me, things just happened and we both had to survive. I mean I'm alive because of you! Aren't you happy?"

Pikna nodded quietly, face still white but slowly coming back to color. "Y-yes I'm happy you're alright. I j-just you know... Didn't expect to see you again, and I thought you'd be angry."

Gensha scoffed at this and gave Pikna a hug.

"I'm not mad at you, now come on, lets to sing." The girl said as she dragged Pikna towards the band. Gensha had a beautiful and natural voice that flowed well with the music, creating beautiful images. Pikna had never sung a day in her life, and was extremely nervous as she began to sing as well. What Pikna had over Gensha though was an artificial voice that projected what she though instead of what her vocal courses could produce. The result was absolute harmony, with both girls twisting words together to form a complex rhythm unlike any that had been heard before by the Shatong. Lights had been placed over the impromptu stage, and as the beams hit Pikna's exoskeleton, bright flashes of multicolor light came from it, making sparkles dance around the area as Pikna sang and danced with her new friend.

The Kas-Mah Scattered around had begun talking hesitantly to the Shatong at the party and seemed to be getting on well enough.

A younger pair, a female Kas-Mah and a male Shatong in this case, were talking quietly in a corner, both shooting furtive looks at an opening near them that led away from their parents. As the song ended and the crowd was applauding the band as well as their two singers, the two slipped away to who knew where.

(You get to start the attack.)

Shaza and Dalnr where thoroughly enjoying their time in the pod as the atmosphere slowly became less and less tense between the 2 races attending the wedding. Even the young where starting to play and talk, 2 one from each where even talking and hiding from there parents like very young couple would.

But as things seemed to be going well and nothing could break the nice relaxing atmosphere, trouble never failed to miss its cue. At first sounds of an attack could be heard at the perimeter of the colony. this promted the Shatong to gather the children and start battle prep right away, being familer with suprize attacks from where they came from they acted almost on the spot. Kas-Mah where urged to return to there villiage in case it was under fire then, the rebel Krahn showed up. The big one leading the charge. Series of clicks and they all opened fire. 2 landed on either side of the pod Shasha and Dalnr where in and put a strange looking rope around it, holding it closed even if the occupants wanted out, it would not be able to open now.

Shatong guards arrived and fired at the rebel Krahn to cover the escaping Kas-Mah and Shatong. The guards numbers where growing faster then they shrunk but they could not push to middle of the court yard. Not with all the buzzing shooting Krahn flying about.

The big one landed and made a motion for everyone to cease fire. Then his helmet powered on "Hand over Pikna to us, and the rest of you will be spared, Fail to comply and we will take both your leaders and they will be subjected to our own tests as we see fit to learn about your kinds." he said "As well, falier will result in the use of a bio bomb." he said holding a small round device "This makes Krahn only paralysed, however kills other species!" He stated "Now, Pikna? Would you like to come with me? Or would you like to watch your freinds and family perish because you did not come out?" he called out "

Shaza growled but the pod was unresponsive, or trapped, either way it was not opening. "Dalnr, the pod is not responding, but the pressure around its middle makes me think someone's tied it closed." she whsipered "I can't get a signel out either, only other race that could mess the chemical communications is the Krahn..... "

Dalnr swore loudly and turned as best he could so that he could use his legs to try and force the pod open. He kept trying for a good 30 seconds before finally stopping with a gasp. The unsuccessful attempt just made him angry, but, unable to move as he was, he could only try and push. "There's got to be a way out." He said angrily. "What about cutting our way out?"

Pikna watched fearfully from a group of children that she had been herded into, shaking and muttering to herself, trying to see the variables and best solution. Everything arrived at the same point however. If she didn't turn herself over they would take Shaza and Dalnr then drop a bio bomb, which would kill everyone and paralyze her, allowing them to take her anyway. There was only one solution where everyone remained unscathed, and she wished it wasn't so.

Taking tentative steps she left the group and came forward to stand before the lead Krahn.

"There you are Pikna." The leader said calmly, the clicks and buzzes sounding like nothing beyond random noises to the Kas-Mah and Shatong present. "I'm so glad you made the right decision." He jerked his head towards her and the second in command went forward. He pulled out a set of punishment rings and snapped them around Pikna's wrists and one around her neck.

"Now then, lets get going, we have a lot of work to do." He said calmly, gesturing for Pikna to join him.

Pikna took a few tentative steps forward and the leader tutted and shook his head. "Already lost your obedience, we'll have to rectify that." The leader reached down and tapped a control on his gauntlet.

Instantly Pikna was on the ground, crying out in pain as the bracelets and collar put electrical charges into her pain receptors. All around the courtyard Shatong, and even some armed Kas-Mah, exclaimed angrily at this blatant torture. Though the Krahn had killed dozens of each race, none of them liked seeing a child tortured like this.

The pain lasted a few seconds before the leader turned the devices off and one of the Krahn stood Pikna up.

"Ready to cooperate?" He asked, watching Pikna nod fearfully. "Good, now you will be flying with the good captain here. You will stay up within ten feet of him at all times. Deviation will result in punishment." He said, watching Pikna nod again. "Good, now lets to." He said, his wings starting to buzz. "To all of the rest of you, I am a Krahn of my word. We will leave this place in peace. Make no mistake though, attempts to follow us will result in the death of this girl, followed by further bloodshed. Our race has been baptized in war and we can defend ourselves as well as you now. You have been warned." He said before flying off, the rest of the Krahn following behind, with Pikna bobbing alongside them.

A Shatong instantly ran up to the pod and undid the rope, allowing Dalnr to get out and look around furiously.

"What happened?" He asked a Kas-Mah angrily, his eyes already glinting red.

As the situation was explained to him he steadily got angrier, but at least managed to hold his temper in check even though he dearly wanted to kill something.

"We go after them then." He said, already stalking towards Shaza's house. "They won't kill Pikna, she's to valuable, and they are about as well trained as that tree."

Shaza growled again as she heard the news. Her teeth showing as her fists balled up. "The Krahn just don't know when to give up do they?" she stated. She looked at the small crowd that had come out of hiding "Guards assemble, troops arm up, Dalnr is right, Pikna is too valuable to them, they would have cloned her already if they could. and we have to make sure they never do or they will kill her just to spit us that much." she said before looked at the spawn pool center "How long before the fighter is finished?" she asked "2 hours" was the reply. "Alright, now Pikna can't remain undetected for long. The..... precaution is still in play. I am also authorizing Kas-Mah help in finding the traitor among us! Who ever you are, we'll find you and you'll pay for your actions." she said almost snarling "If your Kas-Mah then your honor is nothing and your resolve is but dust! I may not living among your kind but I do know such actions, actions to doom a young child, never mind cause the death of innocent will not go unpunished! And if your one of my own, then I will be disgusted to learn your part of my kind. You better run." she snarled eye's racking over the crowd, only making eye contact briefly however the innocent would feel no fear of punishment. Shatong punishment of crime was harsh alone, crime and traitorous actions even worse. They had a way of making one suffer as long as possible yet dealing no damage to the body. Unable to utter a sound or move a limb, the prison pods where something that would ensure no crime alone never mind the idea of being in one.

Shaza's eye's however landed on the male elder and she began to walk towards him.

She went right up to him as the crowd parted to let her get to him. Something in his eye's showed fear even as he tried to mask it. "Prep him for questioning. It will start once Dalnr and I have returned with Pikna. He try's anything, lock him up." she stated flatly "If he's innocent, then he has nothing to fear. But the signs say otherwise." she stated before heading to the armoury and got her armour on with her acid slug weapon.

She estimated they could slowly close the distance between them and the rebel Krahn, however once they caught up opening fire was not an option, she would most likely use Pikna as a shield.

She met up with Dalnr "We need a team of long range but ones that can aim well at long distance units. We currently lack precise, weapons for the job, but I know your people have such weapons." she admitted "You will come with me and we'll head off after them, we'll spot them and keep them spotted, Then your team will start to pick them off." she explained "We'll have my troops carry on past us and spread out. that way even if they loose us, they'll run right into another scout, and worst comes to worst, we'll just find out where there base is in the process then we can rescue Pikna."

Dalnr had his armor in within a minute and was sti don't outside, a rifle in his hands and rage in his eyes.

"Stalkers!" He roared, watching as five Kas-Mah lined up in front of him. "You're going to follow Shaza and I stealthed. Maintain at least 300 yards distance. When we find the Krahn you will have 30 seconds to choose targets, after which you will need to fire. I want the Krahn to go down in one go, no firefight, no hostages, just dead, understand?"

The stalkers nodded and ran off to don their armor as Dalnr turned to Shaza.

"Alright, let's go." He said, heading off after Krahn.

Shaza nodded and took off after him as they took after the rebel Krahn. Her eye's assisted with her helmets scanners and systems. A team of Shatong caught up with them and past as they split up. "If the Krahn drag this out, they'll have more then just the stalkers to worry about." Shaza said as they went "Might be a first for you too, but we can take the fight to the air as well once that fighter craft is complete." she said before a blast of something struck the ground. she looked up and noticed one of the enemy Krahn had lagged behind. And now was shooting.

She aimed and fired on the run. Shot sailed through the air and struck him right where his left wing was running. Causing the acid explosion to be partly contained in his back causing it be more concentrated then normal. The rebel Krahn screamed as his wings began to get eaten away and the acid enter his back as he began to plummet. By the time he hit the ground he was already dead his organs reduced to fluid. Shaza mearly stepped over the body as they continued on to catch up with the main enemy group.

Dalnr paid no heed to the Krahn on the ground, his sense of pity gone with the kidnap of Pikna. Already he could see faint specks in the distance where the rest of the Krahn were flying, and he put on more speed. As he went he signaled the stalkers to take up positions, each one disappearing into the grass as their stealth systems came online.

"Come on." Dalnr said through gritted teeth as the gap closed quickly until they had managed toget close enough to take a shot. The first crystal went wide but the next hit a Krahn in the shoulder, causing it to cry out.

The rest of the swarm turned, and immediately the leader had Pikna in his hands, a long blade, Kas-Mah by the designs and energy coursing over it, held to her neck.

"You are fools, and if you come any closer I'll cut her throat."

"No you won't." Dalnr said dangerously, stepping forward with blades raised. "Pikna is to valuable to you and the resistance. Anyone who controls her will have the advantage in the petty little war you're fighting."

The Krahn bristled visibly at this, the long spines on the backs of the males raising angrily.

"Petty is it? Well what about you? You pretend to love this girl but we know she's been inventing for you. Let us have her and you can have copies of the schematics that she makes."

Dalnr bared his teeth angrily and shook his head, rifle raising slightly.

"She is my daughter, and she invents because she wants to, not because we force her to. The only thing we have ever wanted was for her to be happy, and if that meant taking her away from her people, who put a collar and cuffs on her, then so be it."

Shaza growled "Your informant will have you know she's hardly come up with anything new as a matter of fact. As I am well aware you have one in each area, as I highly doubt Kas-Mah would allow Krahn use of there weapons as well I can only assume you have one in the main Kas-Mah village which will be caught before long." she said angrily "You kill her you lose a very valuable asset. Its a lose lose for you, your war effort will fall apart once she's dead, do you really wish to kill the key to it?" she asked trying to stall them for Dalnr's team to line up shots. "We are preventing a situation that will happy if you continue to force her to work for your petty conflicts. When suppressed the weak become strong and often kill the suppressors." she stated "Hand her back to us, and you'll be allowed to leave with your lives, refuse, and we'll take her by force. As we speak we could give the order to kill you right now, even as you hold the Kas-Mah blade to her neck." she pointed out. She hoped what she said was true though, last thing she needed was them to call on her bluff and find out it was only bluff.

"Do not make us kill you, I'm pretty sure your conflict with the other Krahn could use you still." she reasoned.

(So i've got a bit of a problem, my phone pooped out and I cant have it fixed for awhile. I'll try and respond when I can, but it will be at random times. Sorry again.)

The Krahn leader chuckled a little and glanced at the rest of his group.

"I have never heard of Krahn infiltrators within your villages, but even if I had I wouldn't know who or what is doing it. As for this girl, what are you going to do in a year or two when puberty starts for her? She is almost of age, and her birthdays in a few weeks, she's almost full grown, and when the change starts she will want to find a mate. What then? Do you just deny her this? Would you keep her from her people forever? As for your shots, I advise you back off, wouldn't want to risk your little girl."

Dalnr bared his teeth at this, staring hard at the Krahn who was talking.

"Understand this insect, we have taken Pikna as our daughter, and neither you, nor any other force in this prison will keep us from getting her back. Hurt her and nothing will keep me from taking you down. You could flee to the end of the stars and I would follow. Then, when I catch you, I will kill you, long and slow. You will beg for death, but you will live on. Years of torture await you if you harm her, and I can make good on my promise, never doubt that." He snarled, the anger in his voice showing that this was no idle threat, but a promise.

The Krahn leader seemed to get a little nervous at this, glancing around at his cohorts, but finally he laughed again and touched his gauntlet, causing Pikna to scream again. She would have fallen from the air if the leader wasn't holding her so tightly, and still she screamed until he finally clicked the button again. Pikna slumped then, whimpering in pain and humiliation.

Dalnr had almost made a jump for Pikna at the girls screams, but even he couldn't make a 20 foot jump straight up.

"Fine, you die." He roared, raising a hand and clenching it into a fist. Almost instantly half of the raiding party dropped from the air, crystals stuck into them. Two more followed within seconds, then the rest until it was just the leader who had triggered Pikna's bracelets again. The screaming seemed to go on forever until three crystals embedded themselves into the Krahn's head which was visible over Pikna.

Dalnr ran forward as Pikna and the leader dropped from the sky, deftly catching his daughter and holding her close as he grabbed the collar on both sides and pulled it apart. The moment his hands grabbed the ring they felt as though they had been dipped in acid. Every nerve under it felt like it was on fire, every synapse in his brain telling him that his hands were dying, being eaten. As quick as he could he threw the collar away then remembered the gauntlet and quickly poked a button. Pikna stopped screaming and slumped again, curling up on herself and whimpering even as she shook like a leaf, her body hurt and battered from the rough treatment.

Dalnr took the other rings off of Pikna, but held up his hands for Shaza to see. Across his palms were long stripes where he had pulled the device. They were red like a welt, but already seemed to be going back to normal.

"No wonder she has those marks." He said quietly as he threw the last ring away. "If they did it often, eventually the area would be so damaged that it wouldn't heal properly." He cursed and stood, kicking the dead Krahn angrily.

"How can they use that on a child? On anyone? That isn't a punishment, that's a torture!"

Dalnr cursed again, then went to Pikna and gently scooped her up before handing her to Shaza.

"She should be with her mother." He said quietly.

Shaza narrowed her eye's as the rebel Krahn spoke. Her legs braced when the KRahn began to torture Pikna again. However she knew if she did, she'd be sent back down with a few dozen shots to her body. She watched in cold contempt as the Krahn party dropped like she wanted. "Baptized in war you maybe, but your no match for 2 battle worn sides bug!" She stated as they dropped. Your in way over your head taking us on." she muttered as the last one died before jumping forward to catch Pikna if Dalnr failed, while recalling the scouts. One had 2 things on him but by the time he arrived Dalnr had already ripped the color off Pikna.

"Its the result of a race that does not know what its dabbling in. In this case, its war. IF this continues, they might very well tear each other to shreds before they grow past this stage." she explained calmly as she took Pikna in her arms her helmet morphing off her head so she could nuzzle the scared young girl. "She needs her mother, and her father." she said softly but eye's looking directly at Dalnr "Where no longer needed out here, and our daughter is in need of confert." she said gently gently holding Pikna closely against her "Dalnr? Before you enter my home I'd like if you got your hands checked, Krahn tech had a adverse reaction with my kind, I don't want to find out the hard way it that happened to on you too." she requested "Afterwards, I'm thinking we'll enter the pod, but with Pikna with us, and this time, guards will be ready." she said with a nod before looking at the ones with them "Scavage what you can. careful with the bio bomb, I want it to be analyzed so we can null it on both our peoples." he ordered. With some affirmatives they set to work.

One guard came up to Dalnr motioning he needed to whisper to him. "Shaza says your free to conduct the questioning of the suspect back at the colony afterwards, she did not want this reaching Pikna's ears to not traumatize her more" he explained with a approving look from Shaza.

Dalnr nodded, his sharp canines showing in a grimace as he considered the second in command Krahn.

"Fine, take him to the Kas-Mah village, my people can keep him under control while they wait on me. Make sure that they wait for me, I want him to stew in his own thoughts while he waits."

With that Dalnr headed off towards the Shatong village, quickly catching up with Shaza and Pikna, who was still whimpering and shaking, her small form still in a tight ball.

"I thought the pod was just for the couples." Dalnr said quietly. "I was thinking we would just have to wait. The mark is already there, we can finish our time in it later."

Truthfully Dalnr had thought that the pod was more for intimate acts between couples, but he had been wrong before, so maybe this was one of those cases.

Shaza looked at Dalnr her eye's a firm yet soft look "It is made for the bonding of the family, and while it was designed for only 2, I know a few tricks." she said with a small smile "Just means we'll have a set of the muscles inside get a little smaller." she said with a nod "I think it would do Pikna some good to join us for a bit." she said softly holding the young girl against her "There is a pod that grows in the relaxation center designed for couples, but the marriage pod is for the family, as they are no longer a couple, but family." she explained "Besides the ones being held for questioning will be more... willing to answer the longer they think on it." she whispered to Dalnr paused and looked around "Shatong culture crime is dealt with severely, we have pods for criminals, many do not leave those pods unscarred. Mentally. The prisoner is forced to relive there punishment over and over each time feeling worse then the last. that punishment depends on the crime, for traitors, long story short, feels like your limbs are being chewed away slowly but surely." she whsipered trusting Dalnr's hunting ears to pick her up but remain quiet enough Pikna could not hear. "These punishments are strictly contained to criminals however, mistakes, accidents, don't get the prison pods." she pointed out "As a result, we only ever have needed only 2 ready normally, as those that do go through them, never commit a crime again, they are allowed to rebuild there life and often times, help prevent others from doing such, if only to warn them away from risking being placed in them." she whispered before resuming her pace to the colony "But enough on that subject, our honeymoon was rudely interrupted, lets finish it, with our daughter as well." she said allowed before gently nuzzling Pikna "Your parents will stop at nothing Pikna to garentee your safety. Even if it means we have to stop something in the act, your important to us." she said gently squeezing the young Krahn in her arms.

((If ya thought normal crime punishments where harsh, you'd rather death then go through Shatong crime punishments. They don't kill you but they make it a for sure you remember what happens if you try to do crime again.))

Edited by little lost dragon

(So I got my phone back, so should be all good now)

Dalnr nodded quietly as they walked, imagining the pods that Shaka had described. He couldn't imagine such a thing, especially based on his experiences in life.

Pikna continued to shake as she was walked back towards the village, but had uncurled slightly, and her whimpers had stopped. The ever present smell of pheromones was in the air again, but she seemed to be calming down slowly.

A Shatong walked forward to intercept Dalnr, who grudgingly excepted the inspection of his hands which were now just red.

"He'll live." The medic said, running a scanner over it. "The bands that caused this emit energy carefully attuned to living organisms. Instead of causing muscle spasms the energy instead targets the pain receptors directly beneath them. In the Krahn race it probably takes long term exposure to cause color loss like Pikna's, but to the Kas-Mah or Shatong the bands cause the welts and coloration witnessed. In short, you'll be fine, just avoid them in the future." The Shatog said before wandering off.

"Like I went out of my way to find them." Dalnr growled as he walked back towards the pod with Shaza.

(I'm just assuming that they get Pikna into the pod, you decide what happens next.)

Shaza got to the pod and plugged her tail in after removing her armor and stepped in before scooping Pikna up and placing her against her belly just ender her breasts. The pod was designed for 2 Shatong, as a result since her legs where long enough and had to be angled a certain way both Pikna and Dalnr could fit in the pod with Dalnr at her knees. Once he was in as well she had the pod close gently pressing them all together before embracing the 2, "I love you both, Pikna, your our daughter and you'll be safe in our care as long as we can help it." she said gently "And you too Dalnr, your my husband and always will be." she said softly to him as well "You've learned a lot since we first met, I have no doubt you'll be a great father to Pikna, and her sibling." she said with a smile "No one will separate us." she finished off with closing her eye's embracing both of them.

((Awesome ^^ and alrighty, And for the pod, remember Shatong females legs http://secretbetweenthewar.deviantart.com/...-work-399180223 ))

After some time Shaza deemed it time to leave the pod, with Pikna now asleep from the stress on her system from her kidnapping, then followed up with relief and being messaged and as a result relaxing, she was asleep between them quickly. Sadly though they could not stay in the pod longer, Dalnr and Shaza had other things to attend to partly thanks to the events that happened on the hour of there wedding.

"I'll tuck Pikna in at my home, afterwards I'll go question the captive we have here, unless you feel we should do the questioning together?" she asked quietly as she heading to her home, Pikna in her arms.

((Sorry about the power play, but there would not be much for Dalnr to do in the pod lol, will edit though if you want.))

"It's probably better if you do it alone." Dalnr said quietly as he watched Pikna get tucked in. "I'd probably end up killing him and we need information." He sighed and gently touched Pikna's cheek, tired of seeing this innocent being tortured and hurt.

"It's amazing how she bounces back." He commented. "After everything she's been through, after the torture, the lack of love, everything she's been through, it's amazing that she's still so innocent. She isn't angry, she isn't depressed, she's just a girl with hopes and dreams who wants to be normal and have a family." He smiled and stood, leaving the house behind Shaza.

"I have a stalker watching the house just in case." He said as the door closed behind them. "Pikna will be safe while we're gone." He glanced around then shrugged and turned back to Shaza. "She's around somewhere, so don't worry."

He looked at Shaza with love in his eyes, then walked to her and pulled her in for a long kiss. When he finally broke the contact he smiled a little. "Tonight we're going to have some alone time." He said quietly. "Count on it." He flashed a mischievous smiled and kissed her again before turning and heading off to the Kas-Mah village where he knew people would be talking and asking about what had happened, as well as debating if the surgery was worth it.

Shaza nodded and smiled softly at the little girl in her arms. She nodded as she went into her home and tucked the young Krahn in with the blanket after having a little bit of the floor elevate to act as a pillow for Pikna. "She's a very strong one, she might not think so but she's stronger then most." Shaza said quietly as she left her home with Dalnr. She nodded as he explained a stalker will watch over the home as the entrance closed up.

She kissed Dalnr back her tail tip entwining with his til they broke contact. She smiled back a glint in her eye as he gave her his mischievous smile.

She sided as he vanished from sight. Now was the time to get something done that she really disliked. Heading to the prison place she entered and found the suspected Shatong, an elder, still there.

"Alright Jawo, lets start off simple, you know the punishment for this kind of act, and you know that your elder status does not excuse you from it." she started "So if you did not do this then you better have some proof, you'll be plugged into the computer." she said as he narrowed his eye's.

When she plugged in and the download was complete she saw everything. The convincing, the bribbing and him some how seeing reason to it, all this in the form of his memory's downloaded into the organic computer for her to see when she plugged in.

Afterwards she sighed and disconnected. "Set up a prison pod." she said clearly hurt by this. "All needed proof is in the data banks now, he's to be convicted of traitor-ism, the harm to young, namely Pikna." she said "If Dalnr was here Jawo, he might be killing you, your life is being spared." she said before leaving. The last thing anyone would know was her leaving the facility making quick progress to her home as the facility seemed to swallow as the Shatong being placed in a prison pod and then it being sealed to keep him in it happening.