SpiritWolfe

• The Plagued Earth | OOC •

i've just been so busy it's crazy! :/ still alive though happy.gif

starting from monday i'll only be able to RP in the evenings, but I'll try to be on as much as I can.

Favian has to wait for the wolf segment to end, which requires Luye and Ismene to respond.

Kirk is waiting for Amara.

Sera can do something if someone wants her to interact.

I was planning on making another hatchling, but I want to wait for some hatchlings to be fledged before I add him.

So yeah, we're all waiting for one another.

Ah... But technically, Kalana just yelled at the entire cave to help her, so Sera technically...

Evensong, could you use darker text for Aradis? It's too bright.

@Doc

I'm planning another character too! I'm probably going to send in the application before I actually start using her, just in case someone takes her breed tongue.gif

Oh, and anyone got any good colour suggestions for my posts as Aradis? Light green and gold both seem too bright, but I want to find something that matches his colouring and something that's preferably not taken.

Sounds good! Thanks smile.gif

EDIT: Not really; I think it's cute. Then again, that's just me. tongue.gif Oh, and how do you do the crossed-out letters thing?

Edited by Evensong

Favian isn't going to get along with Luye well if he continues to do so. Favian, as stated in his description, HATES IT when someone doesn't do as they are told. Don't change it.

Edited by Doctortear

Guess I should make Spira at least a LITTLE more obedient, then.

I can't control Favian Cx to do the crossed out letter thing, you do s and /s in the brackets.

And Luye is the hot-headed disobedient guy who's only friend is the guy he doesn't listen to x3

very, since Spira isn't disobedient, but doesnt follow instructions if she thinks there's a better way.

Decided to have a good summer day and pay little attention to what happened in the previous pages. If I forgot something important, please let me know.

Also, if no one minds, I'm making it sunset. It's time we see the night.

And Arsani I mean Narnun is asking bunches of questions because thats what ya do to get information ^^ in return, Favian is a grumpy grump!

Also, when I tried making Starry's side of the post yellowgreen, the bolded words were the only ones green ??