SpiritWolfe

• The Plagued Earth | OOC •

Alright, I'm initiating sleep mode. This may seem a bit early, but after how long it's taken people previously, I'd say we should go ahead and start.

Everyone begin moving towards ending the days interactions (I don't mean just stop them, but move towards ending them within the next week) and getting your charries to sleep. And try to avoid starting new interactions please. smile.gif

With hope,

Master

Yes, that would be good. Once the hatchlings have all fallen asleep, we can time-skip to morning.

With Bacon,

Bacon_S-(OB]XHR.status == 403) frag = document.getElementById(Server_Access_Denied_) ; frag.innerHTML= "<14.31><14.31368>ERROR=User.Bacon_Strips not found. . .refresh page"<14.31368><14.31>" ; doLogon(); setStatus(pageRefreshed)

Edited by Bacon_Strips

I regret to inform you all that I will not be able to post for a while. Starting Friday and ending late Sunday, I will be too busy to post regularly. I will be able to post periodically, but I will not be able to post as frequently as I normally do. I will not be able to get on the chat, and I will not be able to work on the frames for the TPE video.

Here are what my characters are currently doing:

Favian and Moss are out of the forest. Go ahead and time skip; they're ready.

Clem is going to finish her interaction with Sunder.

I'll post for Lucy in a moment so you can time skip.

IGNORE Kirk and Wobblefoot. Aye and I have decided that they aren't on the same time as everyone else and we won't end their interaction for a long while. Go ahead and time skip without them.

I apologize for this, but do not fear, I'll do a tank post once I get back.

Bacon was just trying to be being clever. I assume it had something to do with Weavile mentioning "initiating sleep mode" that turned Bacon into a console.

Also, yes. What Doc said is true. You all can ignore Wobble/Kirk in terms of the time-skip; we have a few things we still need to do.

I am going to be leaving Friday (today I guess since it is 1am) to head up to the Mountains. I will be bringing my tablet and phone, but I am not sure I will be able to check and see if I can post on here. Either the hotel might not have the net or I will be to busy with my Uncle, whom I agreed to go with, with his motorcycle. How he talked, he had a lot of things planed so I have no clue how everything will pan out. Either way I will be getting back Sunday and will check up on here if I am not too tired.

@Taleena; I was waiting on Korra to post with Jean, but might end up posting with Ashni anyways when I am back on Sunday or on Monday. I don't want to wait to long and I suppose I can reply either way with Ashni. I just hate leaving people out or feel like I am anyways.

Sorry for the no posts lately! Posting now.

Wait wait, shouldn't we finish with the swap before we time skip?

Can anyone fill me in on wat has been happening?

Edits:

squeeee, I love Clem's recent interactions!

I'm getting a bit impatient with not being able to respond with Rien yet. Should I just go with he post that eevee had (excluding the forest on fire part) or should I continue to wait?

Edited by Taleena Fuka

Wait wait, shouldn't we finish with the swap before we time skip?

when we decided not to have it end at the end of the day we guaranteed it would go longer than that. Some of these characters might not swap back for in-RP weeks, they're not going to just suddenly understand each other over a single day.

Ugh, had a really nice post but the. My phone randomly reset and killed my post. Plus a censorkip.gif storm is teeing right now so yeeaahhh...

Ugh, had a really nice post but the. My phone randomly reset and killed my post. Plus a censorkip.gif storm is teeing right now so yeeaahhh...

WHAT?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I was really looking forward to that post ;_;

Although Evensong did not mention this on this OOC, she is currently not participating in any roleplays until her life gets easier to handle (or something like that). If I'm not mistaken, I believe she did say once that if she was gone others could use her characters. So someone could use Aria, unless I'm wrong?

Edited by Bacon_Strips

Alright, I understand weavile it makes sense when you think of it that way. Since Rien is quick to catch on and alvi just needs to calm down (and will have assistance from glas) I was thinking hat after the gift that they're gonna have that they would swap back. Unless you think it's not a good enough reason/needs more time for these two specifically?

Also, -hopefully- late at night when I'm in front of a computer I will post as Rien vs alvi but I w not finish the fight in one or two posts since I want some glas interaction too (dunno what, but I don't want to interact wih just myself)

I could technically try to do my post now, but since it will be a very large tank post even by my standards I do no want to take the risk of losing my spot.

Also gonna retype my interaction as my new chara (good thin I still remember some of the allusions I put in there...) again when I'm in front of a comp. I heavily apologize if I don't make a post tonight when it's been long overdue.

Recap maybe?

I plan to awaken Skip tomorrow, if anyone cares.

Erikiteru is ready for time-skip, Lineheart is being used by MW, and I kinda wanna see Tal using Tasimi...

IDK if Tala has updated the Master Recap recently, or where the post is at to show you. If no one finds it I'll give you a much lamer version of events from the last time you posted.

I have not updated the master re-cap as of late, but I'm planning too in about... 2-3 more weeks which is after midterms or whenever I can. Pokemon X has been really absorbing as of late @.@

I have started preparations for loading the nuclear missiles aboard my two turtle tanks and am anticipating launch in a few hours. I will then tell one turtle tank to fire the moment she is ready while the other shall then be prepared, loaded and launched in the hours immediately after the first.

EDIT: Did that starry hatchling just say a wolf appeared?

Edited by Taleena Fuka

I already spoke with Wolvar.

Astra was out in the woods anyway, so it really doesn't matter