SpiritWolfe

• The Plagued Earth | OOC •

No idea. Again, I think we're all over thinking this and should focus on getting past the first day. I'm squirming in my seat waiting for me to be able to hatch Lucifer. I want to RP him so bad. sad.gif

Haha, its not you. I have to wait for a majority of the people fall asleep OR I have to wait for someone to say "Oh hey the sun is rising." Preferable, I would like both to happen. However, I only need the former to happen.

I know I am getting Aysu to sleep by way of Kirk..and then people keeps coming with Ashni. It is never ending.

Darn you people! Why is everyone getting hurt and magically having something happen to them?

*Shakes fist*

They want to give Favian gray scales, it is a secret plot to see if they can make the purple hatchling gray.

Favian will be that older hatchling that everyone thinks is a know-it-all and likes to bully others. But in reality, he'll be the one trying to make sure no one dies and he'll be stressed and or depressed.

Ashni is going to mother-hen him if she ever picks up on that depression too. I can just see Ashni never getting a mate because she is too busy mothering everyone. xd.png

Edited by Lilithachaos

Well either way, beware of the mother-henning Ashni is bound to heap on Favian if she ever spots that. Already Kiska is more than likely going to be a 'victim' of her mother-henning whenever she wakes up for fainting in front of her.

Username: LegendOfKorraFan

Name: Rico

Breed: Black Marrow

Personality: Rico is a very vicious hatchling, always nipping and biting at other dragons. He also has a veracious appetite for anything that he can find. Rico is also very affectionate and loves to cuddle. usually when people see him, they run the other direction, but Rico is very sweet once you get to know him.

Appearance: The same as any other Black Marrow... Atleast he thinks so

Picture: user posted image

Crush/Mate: None

Power: Telekinesis, and do slight "blood bending" (Please refer to Avatar: The last Airbender or Legend Of Korra for the last power)

Other: Kinda strong for his age, has an EXCELLENT sense of smell and loves the smell/taste of rotting corpses and eggs. EYJD!

Hi guys :3

Edited by LegendOfKorraFan

Hey! Nice character!

*Gasps* Thanks! I appreciate it. I was going to do the same kinda thing but with a Sweetling, but Doctor beat me to it haha

Username: LegendOfKorraFan

Name: Rico

Breed: Black Marrow

Personality: Rico is a very vicious hatchling, always nipping and biting at other dragons. He also has a veracious appetite for anything that he can find. Rico is also very affectionate and loves to cuddle. usually when people see him, they run the other direction, but Rico is very sweet once you get to know him.

Appearance: The same as any other Black Marrow... Atleast he thinks so

Picture: user posted imageuser posted image

Crush/Mate: None

Power: Telekinesis, and do slight "blood bending" (Please refer to Avatar: The last Airbender or Legend Of Korra for the last power)

Other: Very strong for his "lack of age", has an EXCELLENT sense of smell and loves the smell/taste of rotting corpses and eggs.

Hi guys :3

Nearly accepted, read over the rules again :3

Hello Korra! Do you want to jump in Lucifer's murder squad? We have meetings on every other Tuesday and we serve cookies and punch.