guy person

The Forgotten Island OCC

I know that! It's just... I don't know. I just get the feeling that if I get close to them they will feel threatened and attack me. They always glare at me with their little demon faces. The one outside is a Golden digger wasp, practically harmless. Yet I still needed to have my mom come outside and put a plastic Tupperware thing over it before I could run inside. sleep.gif

But their eyes are so big and adorable!

I'm guessing you don't have a back door.

Edited by Narath

No way, this is the face of evil!

Actually the door I went out was the back door. We don't use the front door often. I was bare foot so I didn't want to walk through the grass and possibly step on something that would hurt me. Like a bee.

You guys are the reason they are going extinct.

Edited by Narath

What do you mean extinct? There are three hornet nests outside my back yard! No... More like seven *shudders* I wouldn't be surprised if the attic was completely infested with 'em.

Bees are endangered I think. You said it was a type of wasp. Also, if it was digging in the ground, it was most likely a bumblebee, not a honeybee.

*face palm* It wasn't a honeybee or a bumblebee. Besides, I'm not afraid of those.

Seriously, why does the OCC always have more reply's than the RP itself?

I probably spent an hour trying to dig my way out of a small closet my brother stuffed me into. So... Many... Clothes...

Oh dear, Errapel has gotten his meanings messed up.

Edited by Onixthebunny1

I was trying to prove to him that there was a trap door leading to the basement in his closet, but then I got partially stuck, so he grabbed my legs and pushed me farther in. I don't know why... Probably to amuse himself.

Hahaha, really? Because I was wondering exactly how you could get stuck on a closet xd.png

You okay?

Edited by Ferven

I think that has made me a bit claustrophobic...

EDIT: Aw, Shiba, you're no fun. Troulce should have believed him!

Edited by Onixthebunny1

WEAVILE, Edit your post and put Iktria in there, dabberjack is wondering what rotten food is right now...

Edit: PS. I did post if you're wondering

Edited by guy person

Troulce would have believed Errapel, except the others spoke before he could, and Redwing essentially cleared it up for Troulce.

Sorry guy! I saw that, but Troulce is more interesting. *Looks at Troulce in a creepy way*