guy person

The Forgotten Island OCC

Dungeons and Dragons. The magic in that game requires training to a certain level, space in your spellbook to scribe it in, a day to prepare it (and after use you have to scribe it again), reagents, foci, verbal components, and time. Spellcasting for larger spells can get hideously complex, and it is very specific.

As for rings, the ring is generally said to be enchanted with a fragment of the mages power, so that they can cast a spell or two without the setup and verbal component.

Not so much lucky as having trained your whole life. As long as you have a high intellect and wisdom, you can be a mage.

Obviously not, I've seen plenty of foolish idiots be mages in games and stories.

Okay, just intelligence. And I'm talking about the good mages, the ones that can do well in fights, not the ones who just hang around in court and can barely cast transmutation spells.

I'm just going to come out and say I agree with Shiba on the overly powerful magic thingy.

Sure you can say that you're character can't control it or whatever, but ultimately it gives you more power to control what happens in the RP.

I was mostly referring to Gharnef, he is completely invincible to all but one thing and foolishly thinks I will be unable to acquire it, and is stupid enough not to finish me beforehand. I have no clue if he is intellegent, he was just lucky enough to be the one to obtain Imhullu before anyone else.

I'm just going to come out and say I agree with Shiba on the overly powerful magic thingy.

Sure you can say that you're character can't control it or whatever, but ultimately it gives you more power to control what happens in the RP.

Um, we weren't talking about being OP, we were talking about how much sense it makes.

Close enough! I'm too tired to explain this well. It's midnight and my brain has been reduced to mush. The two things tie into each other. Besides I was referring to earlier on when you were talking.

The amount of sense it makes is based on how it works right? How easy it is to use and how strong it is and all that whateverness. Just! Gah!

I just thought of something. How did she drown, because aren't horses naturally strong swimmers? I don't think that they even need to learn how to swim.

Edit: Why is it that everyone left as soon as I got on? Am I that scary?

Edit 2: FINALLY!

Edited by Narath

Yeah, I had thought of that too but just didn't mention it. I don't know how horses would learn to swim anyway. Maybe she was just too young and the current too strong though.

I love pillow dragons <3 so adorable!

If you look at my whole scroll though, that is my first male out of a million females.

They don't learn. It comes to them almost as easily as walking.

Yeah. I'm vewwy sleepy

I got another golden Wyvern. I don't know why I keep clicking on them as soon as I see them sleep.gif I don't really need them.

Oh well, hopefully this one will be a male.

I only have one male pink though and I may need him for something more important.

I don't know yet. I need to be prepared just in case.

Although I may just influence it. Later though.

By the way, guys, I wanted to say, I might be a little busy to post for a...'little while' so I hope you guys can be patient if my characters are limboed with yours or anything (like Stars). I know you guys are awesome. biggrin.gif

Why is it that everyone left as soon as I got on? Am I that scary?

No, your just that ugly. xd.png JK

I'll give you my next one if you influence the egg to be female before we trade.

I need a GW Narath. And influence doesn't hold during trade unless the dragon has already hatched.

Is Cerise attempting to eat Sapphire?

Sorry, forgot the sarcasm thing. I still don't understand why everyone thinks they need CBs though.

It is finally finished!

Edit: What do you have for trade?

Edited by Narath