guy person

The Forgotten Island OCC

Erm ...

*picks up Troulce and runs away*. No! My dragon!

Edit:user posted image

Edited by Shibadruid

Not really, he's just very focused on keeping the peace, by whatever means necessary.

Ah, not you. I meant onix ^^'

Although, now that I have read a bit further I think it may be something else... Hmm...

Oh, Cerise backed Sparsus up after all, is it because she dislikes Troulce?

Troulce saw Iktria and Dabberjack 'practicing mouth to mouth' in their little tunnel.

It needs revealed, but there is no way Troulce is going to just tell someone, so I am trying to get him angry about it so he'll just blurt it out, in anger, because he would be angry.

Yeah, Troulce just kinda broke. It's a bit anticlimactic, since he was so aggressive when he was normal.

I agree with him, though. It doesn't make sense for three creatures out of fifteen to have psychokinetic abilities. Almost four, actually, if you count Leaf Scales.

Redwing doesn't, she has empathic abilities, which for the record she has no control over, and senses peoples feelings.

I managed to counter the, problems, arising with Sparsus's abilities, he can't kill, he can still defend himself of course, but you would have to be threatening their life for him to do that.

It's still a bit crazy.

Magical abilities that are limited in use and form I understand (E.G. Healing, ice breath, Etc.), but I have something against general 'psychokinetic' or telekinetic abilities. They just seem ... crazy/unjustified.

That's just me, though. I'm sure that some others would disagree

Sparsus's abilities are more limited than you might think. He can move things material things with his mind and he can enforce his will on those who's bodies he enters. That last bit is just him having a stronger will than whoever, which is why he didn't just outright take over Troulce, Troulce was too stubborn had a stronger will.

EDIT: Technically that means that Troulce could potentially take over if he were to end up in Sparsus's body, we should do that.

EDIT 2: Essentailly you understand fantasy powers, but not sci-fi powers. And I don't mean technology, I mean stuff like psychics and Jedi and Doctor-style regeneration.

Edited by MasterWeavile898

If Troulce somehow did that, he'd take Sparsus' body and jump into the ocean while screaming his head off. He really doesn't like anything 'magical' now.

Edited by Shibadruid

Lol, he's in trouble then, because we haven't even gotten to the magic.

What do you mean?

At least magic has strict limitations and requires massive amounts of training, time, and reagents (I'm talking about D&D magic). From what I've seen, sci-fi powers are vague in their limits and requirements.

D&D? And there really isn't much difference, fantasy magic is generally very vague too. Both sides also have their long training versions, the force takes years to learn how to do basic things for example. Many magics I have seen just require you to have some fancy ring or something, much like being psychic, you just have to be the lucky one born with special powers or who found a special ring.