nicknick88

Project Fakemon

Make sure you have permission. No one wants their work stolen, OK?

Shall update the fakedex when I get home.

Okay, sorry. It's just ground-steel.

Uh... What's photobucket? I only have ms paint.

Hello! I think I have a three stage bug/dark-type for you, but first, a question:

You might have noticed my hack project Psudinn's Uprising; is it OK to have a Fakemon from PU? I kind of like it, and frankly you seem not to have a lot of bug types (other than the regional, which I do not want). This will be the regional for PU, but it's a dark type, so it could easily just be a normal three stage bug here.

Do you know how I can get the image onto google images? I uploaded it to dA, but it isn't on google images.

Whenever I try to upload an image, it just turns out as: user posted image

Edited by KoalaNoob

Little question: can I share an image I drew IRL and have someone maybe try and sprite it for me? I'm terrible at spriting. .-.

EDIT: It would be a Non Evolving Non Legendary Pokemon

DOUBLE EDIT: If I can find the picture!

Edited by Bacon_Strips

If you're allowed, I can try to sprite it for you, but I'm not very good, as you can clearly see.

Of course you can upload things to see if other people can sprite!

I have quite a bit of free time on my hands, but not any ideas of fakemon to make >.<

Edit: Quick crits-

Technically, that's not a sprite KoalaNoob. It's a pretty awesome sketch, but its not a sprite.

Sprites are made pixel by pixel with a pencil tool, and are always saved as either a png or a gif. Jpgs just ruin it O.o

Edited by Shadowwolf6

Here is who I think they are:

nicknick88

animals4501

Shadowwolf6

Me thinks the first post needs updating O.o

I'm not sure on that one. You'll have to wait for nicknick88, they did start it, and I'm still not completely sure what they want >.<

Sorry for my unhelpfulness!

Okay, sorry. I did make it by pixel, but Microsoft paint isn't exactly "good" the magnifier wouldn't work, so I had to expand it, then shrinkit with the stretch thing. And I only know how to save with jpeg.

Hello! I think I have a three stage bug/dark-type for you, but first, a question:

You might have noticed my hack project Psudinn's Uprising; is it OK to have a Fakemon from PU? I kind of like it, and frankly you seem not to have a lot of bug types (other than the regional, which I do not want). This will be the regional for PU, but it's a dark type, so it could easily just be a normal three stage bug here.

IT can be the regional bug type, if you don't mind, cuz a lot of times the regional bug type doesn't start completely bug, or end up completely bug. Workin on Feasarex's evolution. The project is back baby.

In that case, yay! And I don't mind regional bug type that much, I just thought it was taken by someone else.

Fakemon Name: Squarmish

Fakemon Image: user posted image

Fakemon Species: Tiny Bug Fakemon

Fakemon Type: Bug

Fakemon Fakedex Entry: Squarmish are known as common pests, eating plants of all kinds until there's virtually nothing left, leaving crops and other vegetation devastated. While they are generally found under the fierce protection of their parents, they will flash their bright red tails when threatened.

Evolves Into: TBA

Evolves From: N/A

Other: Squarmish aren't all too special, other than their evolution's unique typing. They have a fairly generic moveset, with moves such as Poison Sting and String Shot.

Okay, sorry. I did make it by pixel, but Microsoft paint isn't exactly "good" the magnifier wouldn't work, so I had to expand it, then shrinkit with the stretch thing. And I only know how to save with jpeg.

You don't need to apologise! I used to use ms paint >.<

It is a bit of a pain sometimes, but you cant resize the image at all, it just murders the image.

you should be able to save it as a png... If you add .png to the end of the image title, and change the file type to all files. It should work, hopefully.

Fakemon Name: Ceramvine

Fakemon Species(IE Legendary Fox Fakemon): Plant Pot Fakemon

Fakemon Type: Grass/Rock

Fakemon Fakedex Entry: Despite becoming too large for the pot, it will not try to find a larger one unless the original one is completely destroyed.

Evolves Into: None

Evolves From: Potany

Sprite for this is done, I kind of forgot about it for awhile and I'm sorry :B

I friggin love dat thing.

Glad I have some approval! Anywho, this one turned out a little oblong, but I think it's OK.

Fakemon Name: Kagoonish

Fakemon Species: Masked Fakemon

Fakemon Type: Bug

Fakemon Fakedex Entry: It is said that a Kagoonish's shell is harder than solid concrete. Despite this, a small, developing horn can be seen poking through. Whether this hurts the Fakemon inside or not remains unknown, as it's face is covered by its mask.

Evolves Into: TBA

Evolves From: Squarmish

Other: Kagoonish's body/shell is segmented in a way that lets it move with surprising ease. It can learn several defensive tactics like Iron Defense and Harden, as well as some moves like Tackle.

I actually debated whether this and it's evolution should be Bug/Steel or not. In the end, Bug/Dark prevailed.

I think I might withdraw Darkmare, and replace it with my Lilion?

Currently colouring and shading the little... thing :3

*Removes Darkmare from list* I might turn it into a dragon request...

Fakemon Name:Feashield

Fakemon Image:user posted image

Fakemon Species(IE Legendary Fox Fakemon):Scared Shield Pokemon

Fakemon Type:Dragon

Fakemon Fakedex Entry:As this Fakemon is so fearful of the world, he hides grows shields froms his arms upon evolving through sheer will power. It uses shield to defend itself, and avoids anything that moves. It has one hand that always reaches

Evolves Into:TBA

Evolves From:Feasarex

Other:It has an ability called Effort. It makes any stat changes on it double.

Edited by nicknick88

Fakemon Name:Horshield

Fakemon Species(IE Legendary Fox Fakemon):Horrified Shielded Fakemon

Fakemon Fakedex Entry:THis Fakemon has a scared look on its face, making it the object of ridicule for other pokemon. It has shields to defend itself on its arms and tails, and also blades on its tails to protect it if anything jumps it. It no longer has need to reach behind its back, due to an extra tail.

Evolves Into:None

Evolves From:Feashield

Other: High defense and special defense, very low attack, slightly below average special attack, high speed, ability effort

Fakemon Name:Horshield

Fakemon Species(IE Legendary Fox Fakemon):Horrified Shielded Fakemon

Fakemon Fakedex Entry:THis Fakemon has a scared look on its face, making it the object of ridicule for other pokemon. It has shields to defend itself on its arms and tails, and also blades on its tails to protect it if anything jumps it. It no longer has need to reach behind its back, due to an extra tail.

Evolves Into:None

Evolves From:Feashield

Other: High defense and special defense, very low attack, slightly below average special attack, high speed, ability effort

With some improvement, that sprite could be awesome. (I know you said no comments on others' sprites, but that's not a very nice rule in my opinion. How are you supposed to get better without critiques?)

I also will be unable to sprite things for a few weeks, maybe even a few months. My spriting computer has its charger broken, and I can't use my big computer often.