nicknick88

Project Fakemon

Fakemon Name: Burrorm

Fakemon Image: user posted image

Fakemon Species: Blade Tail Fakemon

Fakemon Type: Ground-Steel

Fakedex Entry: Burrorm are mellow desert-dwelling creatures. Their wings are made of solid iron, but never rust. Because of their weight, the wings are useless for flying, and are used only to create massive sandstorms. Burrorm dig intricate tunnels by eating sand and creating passageways.

Evolves Into: TBA (Will have 1 or 2 evolutions)

Evolves From: N/A

Other: Sorry for earlier. I saved it as a png. Doesn't look that different. Does it work now?

Edited by KoalaNoob

It still looks fuzzy, but the colourful dots I saw earlier are gone?

Fakemon Name: Burrorm

Fakemon Species: Blade Tail Fakemon

Fakemon Type: Ground-Steel

Fakedex Entry: Burrorm are mellow desert-dwelling creatures. Their wings are made of solid iron, but never rust. Because of their weight, the wings are useless for flying, and are used only to create massive sandstorms. Burrorm dig intricate tunnels by eating sand and creating passageways.

Evolves Into: TBA (Will have 1 or 2 evolutions)

Evolves From: N/A

Other: Sorry for earlier. I saved it as a png. Doesn't look that different. Does it work now?

It still needs shading before it's a sprite. Also, I use MS Paint, and it's true it doesn't have many features, and the re-sizing tool kills me, but I think it's a good program for beginners like me. What do yall use?

Fakemon Name:Horshield

Fakemon Image:user posted image

Fakemon Species(IE Legendary Fox Fakemon):Horrified Shielded Fakemon

Fakemon Type:Dragon

Fakemon Fakedex Entry:THis Fakemon has a scared look on its face, making it the object of ridicule for other pokemon. It has shields to defend itself on its arms and tails, and also blades on its tails to protect it if anything jumps it. It no longer has need to reach behind its back, due to an extra tail.

Evolves Into:None

Evolves From:Feashield

Other: High defense and special defense, very low attack, slightly below average special attack, high speed, ability effort

Yeah, I tried to do a complete front sprite, which I have no knowledge of doing, I'm going to update it late/

If this becomes a RP, please do NOT use any of my bugs. They only places I want these guys is in Fakemon and Uprising.

EDIT: I actually don't mind them in the RP along these conditions.

1-They can only be NPCs

2-They can only be found randomly in the wilderness

3-They can NOT become a concrete or permanent character

Edited by Psycho Cat

If this becomes a RP, please do NOT use any of my bugs. They only places I want these guys is in Fakemon and Uprising.

EDIT: I actually don't mind them in the RP along these conditions.

1-They can only be NPCs

2-They can only be found randomly in the wilderness

3-They can NOT become a concrete or permanent character

Are you sure you can't change the conditions, so that rpers could use them?

Alriiiiiiiiiiight, RPers can use them. Just don't go crazy with them, because this is part of its own project.

This one didn't turn out as nice as I had hoped, but it will do. The hind legs were especially annoying.

Fakemon Name: Visectine

Fakemon Species: Vicious Fakemon

Fakemon Type: Bug/Dark

Fakemon Fakedex Entry: These Fakemon are incredibly cruel, attacking anything that moves; there are even times when it will unpredictably kill for no discernible reason. Despite their seemingly ferocious attitude, they are shown to have a soft side, protecting their young at the cost of death.

Evolves Into: N/A

Evolves From: Kagoonish

Other: Despite being Bug/Dark, they can learn various Poison type moves, such as Cross Poison and Sludge Bomb. They don't have very good Defense or SP. Defense, but have incredible Attack.

All (except Burrorm, I guess we're still trying to help you out on this one?) added to the Fakedex.

All (except Burrorm, I guess we're still trying to help you out on this one?) added to the Fakedex.

no I just thought of that when in posted it

Really? Thanks! Will it become your sprite after that?

By the way, I'm a girl. Not a boy.

Really? Thanks! But wouldn't it be your sprite after you sprited it? Or would it still be mine, because of the design?

Also, I went back and edited the sprite. I (attempted) to make it clearer, and added some shading, even though it's hard to see. Is it better now? I don't mean to use it for the Fakedex, since nicknick88 is doing it and is obviously better, but I still want to learn how to sprite.

user posted image

Is it any better?

Edited by KoalaNoob

Really? Thanks! But wouldn't it be your sprite after you sprited it? Or would it still be mine, because of the design?

Also, I went back and edited the sprite. I (attempted) to make it clearer, and added some shading, even though it's hard to see. Is it better now? I don't mean to use it for the Fakedex, since nicknick88 is doing it and is obviously better, but I still want to learn how to sprite.

user posted image

Is it any better?

Lol, it needs more shading, I only saw one instance with shading, and I wont be able to do it til sunday or monday and it'd still be yours, cause of the design.

Edited by nicknick88

It would be both of yours, but I suppose it would be more yours.

Check out the sprite practise thread, people there should be able to give you better crits :3

Could use some work, but defiantly better! And I'll only sprite with your permission, but I think the Fakemon would still be yours.

It still probably won't get accepted, so you can sprite it, as long as it's still created by me. But if it does, than I'll just be celebrating, but I'm pretty sure it won't get accepted.

It still probably won't get accepted, so you can sprite it, as long as it's still created by me. But if it does, than I'll just be celebrating, but I'm pretty sure it won't get accepted.

I mean, it will be accepted just needs a better sprite.

Well, pose for one. Sorry to be blunt, but it looks like a skinny beached whale.

You mean give it a better position?

I can try to do that.

since its a worm snake thing, make it look like a snake, not a banana, and since its a Pokémon type thing, make it partially face the front, so you can see both its eyes, and put its head on the left, so its head is next to the light source.

Perhaps you could do something similar to Diglet?

Also, the Horshield line needs to be added to the wiki, just sayin'