guy person

The Forgotten Island

user posted image

Ujurak looked up, upon hearing a splash in the water. Curious, he padded over to the sound a saw a tail sticking up out of the blue. He edged closer to it, curiosity was getting the better of him. He reached out a paw to touch it, but quickly pulled it back. What was he thinking!?!? "Hello?" Ujurak called out in a shaky voice.

((Alright.))

Skiia

Skiia startled at the hello. She quickly turned around and hissed slightly. She was putting out an agressive front to try to scare him away to avoid a fight. If he wanted a fight, he wasn't getting one though. If he tried to attack, she would retreat.

user posted image

Ujurak reared back as the hatchling whirled around on him and began hissing. The Daydream hatchling, easily being intimidated, fell back with a startled yelp. After half a minute, he managed to catch his breath and stand up on wobbly legs. "It's ok, I wont hurt you." He said in an assuring voice, his kind light blue gaze locking with the water hatchling in an attempt to calm her down. As he did so, Ujurak wasn't aware that he was making the hatchling's thoughts wonder.. more like daydreaming.

Skiia

Skiia felt unsure whether the dragon was lying or telling the truth. Her thoughts wandered for a bit...Wait! She never let her thoughts wander for the time she had been alive! Wandering thoughts weren't safe! That dragon must have done it! He could be trying to kill her off guard! Fine, then she would have to attack him first. She lunged at him, claws outstretched, digging into his flesh.

((What type of water dragon is Skiia? Like, could you give me a link? Or something like that...))

user posted image

Ujurak let out another startled yelp as he felt her claws pierce his soft chest. A red, hot sticky liquid poured out from the wound and matted his light blue scales. What was he going to do? He never had any training! He never fought anyone! How was he going to survive? Would he ever get back to his patients and tend to them again? Would he ever see the friendly faces of the other hatchlings? He felt another blow land on his shoulder and he whirled around and around in an attempt to at least throw her off; but his long tail got in the way as he nearly tripped, he lashed out blindly with his claws. He should have never left the cave without learning how to fight! But.. It didn't feel right... he didn't want to hurt the other hatchlings...

(( http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...2&hl=Aposematic ))

Skiia

Skiia noticed that he didn't fight very well. Maybe he wasn't trying to kill her, or maybe he was faking it. She couldn't ignore the fact that he had tried to distract her. She jumped off after he tripped, and placed her claws on his throat. She talked for the first time. "Why were you trying to kill me? Don't try to attack, these claws will go into your throat of you do." She asked him, staring at him with her accusing red eyes.

user posted image

Ujurak felt claws being placed on his throat. But they didn't go into his scales nor his skin. He looked up to see the strange hatchling looming over him, her claws on his throat. "I didn't try to kill you..." He said, looking at the hatchling's accusing eyes as she threatened him. "If you kill me.." He said, a lump in his throat. "I know that the other hatchlings will find my body and realize who did it. They won't except the death of another hatchling.. especially one who heals them." He finished. He wasn't entirely sure if the others back at the cave would avenge him, but who knew? Maybe she wouldn't kill him? Ujurak realized that he had never seen this hatchling before. She was probably new here then? One thing he knew for sure, that he was probably older than her; and yet she managed to pin him to the sandy beach in ten seconds flat! Oh, how weak he was...

Edited by WolfehDragon

Skiia

"How do I know you aren't lying to me? Simply talking isn't good enough proof. Besides, they don't know me, I just hatched and went straight to water without talking. I can swim, most can't." She kept her claws on his throat. If he was truly a healer, then that would explain his fighting skills. There was believableness in his story though. He was probably older, and if he wasn't a healer would have already learned fighting. Plus, if he really could fight, he would have done s when she was going to place her claws on his throat.

user posted image

"The hatchlings have their way of finding out who did it or not. They could just walk into this beach and see you standing over me. Besides, what more proof do you want besides talking?" Ujurak said. "And I don't lie." His soft blue eyes hardened and he looked more serious than ever. He gently slipped his tail around the hatchlings legs so soft that she could hardly feel it; if she wouldn't let him go, he would have to find a way out himself.

Skiia

Skiia didn't like this. He wasn't to be trusted, he was a stranger and older. "I won't stand over your dead body, I'm not stupid. Couldn't you get another hatchling as proof?" She asked. He looked more serious now, and Skiia went on higher alert. Her leg was itchy, and she took a single paw to scratch it, but found a bump. She saw his tail and tried to jump off, but tripped. She wriggled around and bit down on his tail hard, pulling it away from her legs. She narrowed her eye. He was trying to kill her the entire time.

user posted image

"Exactly." Ujurak said. "You won't be standing over any 'dead' body today because I won't allow you to kill me!" Anger flared up in his blue eyes, if she wanted to kill others, she would have to face the consequences. He gritted his teeth to keep himself from giving out a yowl as the other hatchling bit into his tail; Then, he ran calculations through his head. 'Alright, she is most likely to attack me from the front. She did it twice, she can do it again. I might be able to dodge it, but I don't want to take any chances. Might as well get into a tricky position.' He ran in circles, in hopes that he might not get caught.

Edited by WolfehDragon

((OOC: I know I'm not part of this, and you may have agreed on this before, but still, I suggest you look back at the rules and definition of moding/powerplaying, Wolfeh.))

Edited by Shibadruid

((Nah she's good. Skiia doesn't fight THAT well))

Skiia

Skiia tripped but quickly got up afterwards. Seeing as he was running in circles, he would be rather easy to trip. With all the dust, he wouldn't see in time. She smirked. His plan backfired. She stuck out a paw towards his path and kept it there, waiting but still alert in case he decided to veer off.

Edited by Silverphoenixx

((OOC: I know that, but others, myself included, are getting a bit annoyed at A. the amount of actions Wolfeh's characters take before our characters can respond, and B. Wolfeh's characters forcing a hit, or dodging things they shouldn't. I know none of us are perfect at not doing those things either, but trust me when I say that it's getting on many people's nerves.))

user posted image

Ujurak was kicking up so much sand that he could hardly see anything himself, including the paw on his path. It hit him right in the chest as he collided with it and skidded to the ground, rolling and laying there. He coughed and looked up, his plan didn't work. But how?

Skiia

Skiia snarled at him and placed her claws on his throat again, but not before slashing his arms, legs, and tail so he wouldn't try to use them again. "You lied. You were trying to kill me the entire time." She accused him with narrowed eyes. "I would kill you to defend myself, but I'll give you another chance. Try to kill me again, and I won't be as forgiving."

user posted image

Pain seared through his limbs and tail, once more, the hot sticky liquid matted his scales wich were now a bloody color. "False. You can defend yourself, but you don't have to kill to do that. And once more, I do not lie... I wasn't trying to kill you, I was defending myself because you attacked me first... but if you want to accuse, that's not my problem." Ujurak didn't think that his plan would back-fire, and lead to getting him caught again. He twiched his ears in irritation. He hated it. So much.. feeling helpless. If he could get back and warn the other hatchlings..

Skiia

"The only way I could be sure you won't attack when I don't look is to make sure you can't attack. I don't trust you enough to believe your words. I attacked because I felt threatened. If I were to sit there, then anything could kill me. If you want to argue now, then fine. I was offering to let you go." She said. This hatchlings sure was causing chaos for her. She should just kill it and save herself the trouble of dealing with it.

Riad wandered about, and eventually decided to go explore. Walking to the north for a while, he came across a beach. The sand confused him at first, but he eventually got the hang of walking on it. As he walked, he saw two hatchlings fighting. Riad was extremely worried, and shouted, why are you doing that? It's mean! Please let the other hatchling go. Riad ran over and looked over the hatchling. It was heavily wounded, and needed treatment. Hopefully this time he'd be able to control his power.

[user posted image

Ujurak cocked his head to one side. "I understand that you feel threatened, but how did I threaten you at first? I barely did anything." 'This hatchling.. would actually randomly attack me because I was there? That makes no sense. And who does she thinks that she can control my freedom? I am older than her! She should know better!'

Edited by WolfehDragon

Skiia

"Well if another dragon just said hello without you expecting it, you would think they were going to attack you. Not the best first impression." She turned towards the new hatchling, her red eyes glowing. "Go away. It's not your fight to solve." she said.

Riad was confused. If a hatchling said hello to me when I wasn't expecting it, I'd think they wanted to be my friend! I don't want to fight, anyways, just please let the hatchling go. He hardly did anything! Please, don't hurt anyone anymore ... Riad sighed. Why were all the hatchlings so aggressive? Why couldn't they just live peacefully?

Skiia

Skiia narrowed her eye at him, analyzing him. "You trust too easily. Where is your caution?" She said. Dragons like that would get killed in an instant. Just deceive him and attack, poof! He's dead! She shook her head and turned back to the daydream, keeping an eye on the new dragon out of the corner of her eye

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Riad was getting desperate. Why do you think that? He said hello! That's all he did. What if he was going to give you food? What if he wanted to make sure you were okay? What if he wanted to be your friend? If you think like this you're going to be lonely, and nobody's going to like you. Do you really want that? Nobody else I know does. Please, if he promises to never return, will you let him go? Riad lowered his head, and tears welled up in his eyes. Why were others so mean?

Skiia

"Why would I need that? I can hunt and take care of myself. I don't need friends. They could betray you or tell other your secrets. Being alone is best." She said. Why would anyone want friends when they could take care of themselves? You needed to look out for friends, just added burden. She fixed her gaze on the daydream again, careful not to let him escape her grasp.