guy person

The Forgotten Island

user posted image

Shimmer Fin slowly opened her eyes and lifted her head. Couldn't she get any sleep without being woken up!?!? She had heard the sound of wing beats and awfully loud thumping sounds, as if something were trying to fly. Letting out an exasperated sigh, she peeked out of the bush and saw something bright and yellow glowing in the distance. She realized... that it was an eye? She could make out a shape of a dark blue and purple hatchling. What did he want? She softly growled, only loud enough for her to hear herself. She wanted to show him that no one should ever interfere with her. But just as her anger began building up, she saw something on his back. Wings? The hatchling was already starting to mature! Could she beat him? But how? She hated acting like a coward but she new she wasn't ready yet. She was only a day old (going on 2) But she needed to escape.. maybe she could distract him? Focusing her energy onto the puddle behind him, she lifted up an awfully large ball of water. To her silent command, it hovered above the hatchlings head. She knew that he was a thunder dragon. So she would soak him with water, and maybe he would shock himself. And it would be enough to distract him so that she could escape. Dropping the ball of water, she quickly bolted out of the bush and quietly climbed into a tree, her developing claws digging into it's bark and hauling herself up.

When she was safely in the tree, she looked down and sighed. She wasn't made for the forest. She would easily be spotted. That made her long even more for her lagoon. She shifted back farther into the tree's leaves until they hid her well. If she was going to sleep in a tree, so be it.

Volter was confused at the orange hatchling's actions but suddenly a ball of water fell on him. He quickly let out a discharge to evaporate the water before he got soaked. He noticed the hatchling scampering up a tree a bit away and hid in the leaves. Volter sat puzzled and decided not to push it any farther. He walked away confused at the hatchling's ability to move water. Even so, he headed back to the cave. To find Tsumi or some other flying hatchling to tutor him.

Ere decided to go back to his place. He walked into the forest, but he heard something in the trees. He looked around and saw something orange.

A tiger...? He thought. He quickly levitated water from a huge puddle and formed it into a whip. He whinnied in defense, hoping to scare whatever it was away.

((It's Shimmer))

user posted image

((Yes! Attack Shimmer with your whips of water and stuff! xd.png )

Shimmer Fin growled as she saw a white unicorn form a whip out of water and lashed it out at her. "Leave me alone!" She snarled, "Pfft. Trying to hurt me with my own element." She murmured.

Ere smirked as soon as he realized it was a hatchling. From what I understand, only I can control my water as long as I'm holding it...

He used the water to make it creep quickly around the Shallow water, freezing it to encase her in ice. Only time would help her now that he was watching her.

"Your own element, huh? It seems that someone else has been practicing longer than you..." He taunted, gesturing towards himself. He felt like experimenting a bit with this dragon.

----------------------

Daralis thought about this for a moment.

"Maybe you're right. How about that unicorn?" She suggested. She only knew him to be the only other horselike creature besides theirselves.

Edited by Onixthebunny1

user posted image

"Look." Shimmer Fin hissed, it was time to get agressive with this unicorn now. Just as she was about to leap and pin him down, she felt something incasing her and then the next thing she knew, her scales were freezing cold and beginning to turn numb. "I've been practicing as long as you were! Maybe even longer! I'll show you! I'll get out of this stupid ice case!" But inside, Shimmer Fin didn't know what to do. She controlled water, not ice! This was going to be a real challenge now. But Shimmer Fin promised herself. 'As soon as I get out of this, I'll wipe that smug look off of his face!' She focused all of her energy onto the ice. She tried to bend her element into something new. With her power, she sowly extracted the water from the ice to melt it faster. Then, getting an idea in her head, she lifted the water into the air and fused a magical energy inside it, then she tossed it at the white unicorn, hoping to catch him off surprise. It was like last time, it didn't really matter what it hit, it would explode anyways.

Ere, quick-thinking, ducked just in time.

"Have you now?" He retorted. "When did you hatch? A few hours ago, maybe? I've been here long enough to explore more than just water. Perhaps I'll show you..."

He rose up a decaying tiger five times his size out of the ground. The energy it took was the amount the mouse army took. It was certainly less tiring, but it still drained him. He pointed at the hatchling, making the tiger pounce for it.

Riad looked around, wondering what he should do next. Ambling outside, he noticed a hurt Black Alt, trying to sleep. Getting closer, Riad could see that his wound was wrapped, albeit shoddily, and a scab was starting to form. Riad thought for a moment, and then realized that now would be a good time to refine what he had done when he had hatched. Closing his eyes, he put his paws on the wound and tried to envision what was happening with the magic and the Black's internal organs. He planned to start slowly, and stop any internal bleeding, then try to knit the skin back together. Of course what he actually did was much different. As soon as he began the process, his magical energies rushed outwards, and he could barely control them. They healed the wound completely, but left a large scar on the Black's stomach that would never disappear, and left Riad feeling more exhausted than when he had healed the Ridgewing. Just before he blacked out, he muttered, you're welcome ...

~~~~~

Troulce was trying to sleep when he heard a hatchling creep up on him. Sighing inwardly, Troulce ignored the hatchling, until it started healing him. When it started, Troulce felt a massive pain in his stomach, and would have doubled over were he not laying on the ground. The pain persisted until the hatchling finished, and passed out. Troulce shrugged, got up, and picked up the hatchling by the scruff of the neck, much like a cat would do with its kittens. Troulce lay the hatchling next to the food pile, close enough that it would be able to reach the food, but far enough away that nobody would think that it was food. Then, Troulce walked out of the cave and decided to find Cerise.

Well that was interesting. It appeared that Errapel and the Shallow Water hatchling he had scolded were fighting. Troulce could only take this to mean one thing: both were evil and they were competing for the position of alpha evil genius. One of them was not as evil as Troulce had suspected, even though they were both magic users, and Errapel seemed to be using necromancy. Troulce sighed. As much as he wanted to let them fight it out, he knew that he'd have to intervene, and possibly fight both of them. Steeling himself, Troulce walked into the open. Both of you, stop this. I see no reason for you to fight. You, he said, motioning to the Shallow Water, you just hatched. Honestly, you are crazy to think that you can take on any of us. That is, unless the unicorn attacked you, in which case I have to ask. Why would you attack a hatchling? So, what happened, and who is to blame?

Errapel bowed while the tiger did it's work.

"I was merely strolling along the forest when I heard a growl and something orange in the tree. I thought it was a tiger, so I got ready to attack," He explained, "She was ready to pounce on me and blow me up."

He didn't realize it, but pinning all of the blame on the hatchling was making the black patches on his snout grow larger, but only slightly.

user posted image

"Liar!"Shimmer Fin hissed as she dodged a blow from the tiger and make it swipe at the ice now encasing her legs. "You are no better than anybody if you boast AND lie about what truly happend!" She finished extracting all of the water out of the water and leapt down from the tree where the tiger was attacking. "And you should look closer before randomly attacking things just because it was near where you were!" She spat.

Edited by WolfehDragon

Troulce sighed, and said, you, unicorn. Call off the undead tiger and leave, and you, Shallow Water. Be more careful and don't make acts of aggression towards those much older than you. Many of us, myself definitely included, could destroy you even though you have a control of magic. Now, stop fighting and go your separate ways before I have to teach the both of you a lesson in true fighting. Then, under his breath, Troulce muttered, crazy mages. Honestly I think they all just need a high five ... to the face. Edited by Shibadruid

Mango

Mango finished eating all her fruit and now was quite bored. She thought back to when Saffron squashed her, and how she managed to escape. She had gotten a little tired after that though. She kept thinking, and came to a realization. She had somehow manipulated the air to get Saffron off! Her eyes lit up and she smiled, liking the ability

user posted image

Shimmer Fin sighed, muttering, she walked off towards the beach. She had enough of the forest. And she had enough of that hatchling critiquing her on almost everything she did. 'That stupid arrogant unicorn needs to steer clear of my path. Because later in the future, he better watch out of he wants to keep his horn on. I need to really practice more, and I'll show them to NEVER get on a Shallowwater's bad side. NEVER.' She had been padding for minutes before she stopped and sniffed the air. She could smell the water, her home. She bounded foward until she could feel the sandy ground beneath her. "Finally. I don't think anyone would come to the beach without a good reason. I can rest to gather up my strength and train tommorrow."

((How did Troulce knew that Shimmer Fin used magic? She never really used magic around him, only her element.))

Skiia

Skiia felt a hard thing enclosing her. She felt this urge to go to water, as she felt vulnerable. The hard thing was stopping her though. She growled and pushed it, splitting little cracks around a small area. She backed up the small amount she could and rammed the hard thing, tumbling out. She blinked at bit and looked around. She had a sense where water was, and walked to it. She lightly jumped in, making a tiny splash. The water felt nice and comforting, wrapping around and protecting her.

((OOC: He would have heard the explosion from the water, and he knows enough about Errapel to see that he wouldn't have caused it. Plus, he may or may not have noticed the wave he created (don't want to argue that one). Also, he sees control of magic as the only way a fresh hatchling could even try to fight a creature like Errapel and survive.))

Edited by Shibadruid

(OOC: Wolfeh, "her element" is magic, it's not like every water-dwelling dragon can manipulate water.)

((OOC: Nobody's posted in a while. sad.gif ))

Riad eventually woke up, and looked around. Noting that he was next to the food pile, he went to eat more food. After he finished, he realized just how much he had eaten. The food pile was considerably lower, even though he had just hatched. It seemed that using his powers required a lot of energy, and so he needed a lot of food. Shrugging, Riad walked out of the cave again, and went looking for a place to get a drink of water.

user posted image

The Shallowwater dragon slipped into her tide-pool. The water closed over her head, and darkness began engulfing her as she slowly sank to the bottom. 'Finally... a peacful sleep.' She thought muzzily as oblivion claimed her and she wasn't able to keep her eyes open.

*~*~*

user posted image

Ujurak's eyes flew open. He yawned and stretched, it was dark outside. He smacked his chops to get some moist into them. As he looked around the cave, he noticed that some of his patients had dissapeared over-night. "My my my..." Ujurak still saw some others that were still asleep, so he quietly tip-toed out of the cave and got some fresh, moist leaves to snack on. Feeling satisfied, Ujurak journeyed out deeper into the forest to find some herbs. It was dangerous at night, but he knew that he had to get his items now.

Edited by WolfehDragon

((OOC: You can't change the time to dawn like that until everyone's ready, Wolfeh.))

((She's at the beach, right? Then I can have one of my charries interact with her, if you want.))

user posted image

Silently slipping through the cave, Ujurak padded around, occasionally stopping to sniff the air. He didn't exactly know what herbs smelled like, but all he knew that they were plants. While he sniffed the air for the seventh time, he accidently got the scent of the plant mingled with water and he was confused. The smell clogged up his nose until it seemed to burn. Exhausted and scared, Ujurak stumbled over some bushes and rolled head over paws down the forest. Ujurak's scales were clotted with dirt and debris. Wildly shaking, the mess flew everywhere. Sighing, Ujurak now found that he was lost. How was he was going to get back home? His shoulders slumped as he continued foward. Hopefully, he would get a sense of direction and everything would be alright again. He hoped.. Ujurak walked until he felt something gritty under his paws. He looked down to see himself standing over the small gritty sand. Confused, he looked up and saw the vast ocean stretching over on all sides. It sparkled and glimmered in the moonlight. Ujurak bounded foward, fascinated by it's beautiful glow. Finally... some water. He leaned down to take a sip.

Skiia

Skiia heard someone coming. She immediately sunk into the water, her dark colors blending in. She looked at the dragon with narrowed eyes. If he was stronger then he might try to hurt her. She thought of a plan immediately. She swam through the water without a sound, and made a splash far away, hoping to lure him away. She accidentally left her tail sticking up a bit though.

((Have him look at her tail or touch it or something. You can interact, I'm just keeping how I want her to seem))