guy person

The Forgotten Island

You're wrong, Riad wailed, now crying outright. Everyone I've met has been nice to me, and helped me when I was hurt. If you treat everyone else like this, the older ones are going to hurt you, and nobody's going to help you. Then you're not going to be able to hunt, and you're going to die of hunger. All because you don't want to play nice! Why would you do that to yourself? Friends would never hurt you. If they would, then they can't be your friends. Riad could barely see with all the tears streaming from his eyes. What was this hatchling thinking? Why wouldn't it accept the truth?

Skiia

‟If everyone was really that nice, the older ones would understand that I like to be left alone. Playing nice does nothing.‟she said.

((sorry short Im on a kindle))

Playing nice makes friends who will help you, Riad sniffled. Anyways, it looks like you don't want to be left alone, because you're keeping the Daydream here, and not letting him leave. You can't expect them to be nice to you if you're not nice to them in turn. Why won't you just let him go?! Riad screamed, unwittingly using his telepathy to augment the sound's range. Please just let him go ... Riad whispered, tears flowing faster than ever before.

~~~~~

Troulce heard the scream, and said to Errapel, I'll deal with you later. Don't even think about trying to evade me. If I were you, I'd stay right here. With that, Troulce turned and ran towards where he heard the scream come from. If he was correct, the sound originated from the hatchling that had healed him earlier. He at least owed the hatchling a single favor. Emerging from the tree line, he immediately caught sight of the White, a strange water dragon, and a Daydream, obviously injured by the water. Troulce ran over to the water dragon, and growled, put that dragon down right now. I don't even want to know why you hurt him, I've dealt with too much censorkip.gif today to even care anymore. Set the hatchling down, don't hurt another one unless it hurts you first, and I won't have to crush you into the sand. Do you understand me? Troulce's eyes glowed scarlet red, and he brought himself up to his full height.

Edited by Shibadruid

Sparsus had become preoccupied with his own thoughts, he wasn't even sure what happened with the whiptail. He seemed to recall telling it that he didn't feel like explaining right now and walking off. He had been wondering what would happen with him and Redwing, she didn't seem like a different person, just a stronger version of herself. He wasn't actually sure where he was, he might have been in the tundra for all he knew. He caught a glimpse of Troulce rushing by, he decided he was probably hallucinating though, the likelihood of him running into Troulce was extremely low. He followed anyway. He saw a few other dragons he didn't recognize, and there seemed to be an argument. He remained fixated on Troulce, he didn't know why, but he felt like he was supposed to do something, something unusual. He walked over to Troulce and did the first thing that came to mind as strange. He kissed him.

At that moment he snapped out of it and realized that he wasn't dreaming. He almost screamed, but he kept his composure and quickly backed off, "Oh censorkip.gif." He said, "I thought I was dreaming." He realized that didn't explain much, actually, it made things worse, "Um, in my dream, I was supposed to do something extremely unusual, um, to you. Um." He stepped back farther, and bumped into one of the other hatchlings, it felt wet. He didn't know what to do. He felt his mouth moving, but no words were coming out.

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Troulce recoiled in horror, and growled quietly, why in the world would you do that. I understand that you're insane, but that is so far across the line that it needs another fifteen lines to cross. I don't even want to hear some sort of explanation. Leave, and never cross my sight again. If you do, I will end you. Troulce sighed, and returned his attention to the water hatchling.

Sparsus couldn't help but laugh, "I doubt there would be any ending, neither of us is strong enough to kill the other." But then he calmed, "I don't know what that was about Troulce. I have no idea why I did that." Then he stood and moved away from the others, "But I like to consider you my friend, so I cannot comply with your request."

Troulce seemed to be concentrating on the wet hatchling, Sparsus thought about attacking it, but he felt it was better if he let Troulce deal with it. He couldn't help tossing in a slight tease though, "I'd be me worried about Cerise, she's sure to be jealous." He immediately regretted it, but it was far too late.

Troulce growled, his eyes red. Oh, you wanna bet? I could kill you in five seconds flat. Troulce looked down to see Riad beginning to wail again, and his eyes returned reluctantly to green, but for the sake of this hatchling here, I'm not. Now, shut up, don't consider me as your friend ever. For that matter, don't ever think that Cerise likes me or vice versa ever, and leave before I change my mind. Go.

Sparsus might not have been insane anymore, not technically, but he still felt like being stupid. He was dreaming anyway, wasn't he? He didn't care of he wasn't. If he was then this didn't matter, and if he was then he was dead anyway, "Oh, who cares about the hatchling? Go ahead and kill me, this will only be the third time." Sparsus wasn't actually certain how many times Troulce had killed him, he wasn't even sure Troulce had really been at fault the first time, but three was a nice round number. He giggled a bit, he had to be dreaming, he would never be so stupid to the real Troulce. The real Troulce was his friend.

What, are you trying to make me look evil? Go. Now. My patience is running thin, and I have other things to deal with. Troulce sighed, and contacted Redwing. Sparsus is acting all crazy. He's at the beach to the north of the cave. I suggest you take him back with you, before I have to kill him again. I'm thinking of chopping him into tiny little cubes and spreading them across the island so that he can't revive. Get him before I actually have to do that.

Skiia

‟I offered him freedom but he didn't take it. He kept arguing.‟ she said. Since they were arguing, she used the chance to slip into the water. She would be safe there.

user posted image

Ujurak watched with a slight snarl as the unknown hatchling slipped into the water. He tried to get up, but his bones felt stiff and they shrieked in protest as he tried to move. He plopped down again. 'Dangit. I would like to see how that hatchling woud react if she were to be slashed all over her body...' He gritted his teeth. Wait.. why was he feeling all of these negative feelings? Shouldn't he be the one to help all the others? This didn't feel right.. "I should have never gone out in the first place." He murmured to himself. He lifted his head to watch the hatchlings around him. Was he seriously this helpless? He was feeling down in the dumps, that was for sure.

Volter decided to follow Troulce to the source of the the commotion. He laughed as Sparsus kissed Troulce. As they argued, he noticed the hatchling that started this slip into the water. He decided to walk over to the water and sit down. He then stuck his tail in the water, sending a painful (but not lethal) shock to anything in the water. He smiled at his ability to control the voltage he could discharge. He then continue to watch Troulce and Sparsus bicker.

((OOC: The water in question is the ocean. I doubt even a lightning storm would impart enough electricity to affect anything in the water.))

Riad shook his head, and said, don't feel bad. It's the stupid hatchling's fault that she didn't want to play nice. Then, Riad walked over, and examined the wounds. After a moment, he very carefully brushed his paw over the cuts. Riad was amazed to find that, provided he didn't use both paws, he could easily control the flow of magic. Slowly but surely, he healed the Daydream's external wounds. Eventually, he sat down, exhausted. I healed your outside wounds, he said, happily, but not all of the ones on the inside. I'm not god enough with my magic yet to do that. Well, I can, but it makes me go unconscious. Then, turning to Troulce, Riad said, I don't think that hatchling was telling the truth. All the Daydream did was say hello. Could you try to make her play nice? Riad sighed, and began walking towards the cave.

~~~~~

Sure, Troulce growled, and then dove into the water. Even if he had not owed Riad a favor, he needed an excuse to get away from Sparsus. Troulce looked around for the water dragon, while sending a telepathic message. From what I heard, all the Daydream did was say hello. You had no reason to attack it. Trust me when I tell you that the only evil hatchlings are those who attack on sight, and that you will not last long as an evil hatchling. I will crush you if you refuse to treat others with respect. Troulce sighed inwardly, and went up to the surface for air. Although his strength made him a strong swimmer, water dragons still had the advantage.

Edited by Shibadruid

Skiia

Skiia had hidden in a underwater cave when she heard the message. "You have no caution. I am not evil, I just simply have caution. Leave me alone if you don't want to get attacked. I don't trust that easily" she sent back

((I was unaware of that... so with salt water, it shocks everything within 5 feet of his tail, so pretty much nothing. I can role with that.))

You lie to yourself and the others, Troulce growled. You do not seem to be cautious or untrusting. You seem to be the beginnings of an evil hatching, and trust me when I say that I will kill you if you continue down that path. I am cautious. I look out for those hatchlings who are innocent, and fight those who are evil. Most times, when I see a new hatchling, I question their motives. I do not attack on sight, for they may be innocent, and I am not evil. There is a fine line between caution and evil; trust me, I have slipped across it at least once. You, however, are crossing the line towards evil as we speak. Do not cross any further, for your own good.

Skiia

Skiia snarled. "Who are you to tell me what to do? If I am evil, then so be it. Avoid me then, I have no use for friends." She sent back. She swam farther away and into a river.

Who am I? Troulce almost lost it when he heard the hatchling's response. I am your elder. I am the one who has seen the most damage done by evil. I am the one who knows that over-caution is deadly. I am the law. I. Am. Death. Troulce's eyes went red, and he swam quickly in the direction of the hatchling, tracking her by the sounds she made, and eventually by sight. You will listen to me. You will fear me. Just remember, you brought this upon yourself by not listening to my advice, and now you must pay the price. Troulce continued swimming, and attempted to overtake the hatchling.

Volter heard Troulce when he went into rage mode, his telepathy usually broke out when he did. Sure, Troulce was older, but Volter couldn't help but chuckle at him claiming to be the law and to be Death himself. Troulce could make SOME threats on land, but he was out of his zone, he didn't control anything in the water. Volter decided to wait, he still wanted to chat with Volter. He saw Sparsus but decided not to start a talk with him, he was the reason Aurase was dead... sorta.

Skiia

Skiia heard him say that he was death, and saw him swim after her. She wasn't afraid. In fact, she found it funny. She shot forwards, dodging the various rocks. She was suited to the water, and she wasn't going to let him catch her.

Troulce knew that he couldn't catch up to her in the water, so he jumped onto the rocks, and began leaping from one to the next. There was another hatchling who was truly evil. She had control of the earth, and almost crushed me with a boulder. It was then that I turned to this state for the first time. I pushed the boulder off of myself, and beat the hatchling. I could have killed it, but my normal self barely managed to stop me. You should hope that he can stop me once more, hatchling, because right now I feel like your scales would make a good rug. Troulce was closing in faster now that he was on the rocks. Even if she was used to the water, she had just hatched, and most likely had yet to eat. She could only run for so long.

Volter sighed at this stupid chase, (Great... now he's monologuing... this is starting to get really old.) He trotted, the way Troulce went, even if he did catch up to the Water hatchling, the fight would give him some time, more monologuing would give Volter time to get there, then Troulce would not want to talk complaining that he's too tired. This might turn into a cycle.

Skiia

Skiia suddenly stopped. "Fine then, kill me. It's only pain. I have nothing to live for anyway. After all, I just hatched. If I died, nothing would happen. A pointless death, that even I wouldn't care about." she said

Troulce lunged, grabbed the hatchling, and dragged it onto the land. No, Troulce growled, everyone tries to make me out to be the evil one, but they are wrong. You are over-cautionary to the point of slipping into evil. I cannot kill you unless you prove yourself to be evil. Troulce slashed at the hatchling's muzzle, drawing a fine red line all the way across it. I can, however, dissuade you from that path. That slash will most likely form a scar. Next time you think about doing something even close to evil, remember that scar, and what it means. If you do anything evil again, I will find you and kill you. For now, I merely issue a warning. Trust the other hatchlings, for you can not defend yourself from the ones who wish to harm you. If you do this, I will protect you. If you fail to do this, I will end you. Do you understand? Troulce put his paw on the hatchling's neck so that she couldn't escape, and growled.