TSparkle123

Camp Half-Blood

Anna's whip was still on the tail... when it was pulled tight she had enough time to shout "Mierda!", before the hell hound draged her.. she tryed digging in her heals... Till she landed flat on her face and scrambled up as best she could still holding on the whip. She droped her Scythe by Tali. Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Selenia slowly got to her feet, she was only about 5 times as bright as a typical LED light bulb right now, the light on her going down faster than she anticipated. The reason the light was dimming down faster than usual was probably because she exhausted herself a lot earlier. She picked up her piccolo, brushing any dirt that got on it off.

The crashing and not-so-ditant shouts were loud enough for even Steph to hear. She yanked her earplugs out, and loaded another arrow. Stupid Anna, she deserved an arrow to the face. A Hellhound was bad news, like, really bad news. As much as Stephanie wanted to charge into battle, she was a healer and a markswoman, not some brute from the Ares cabin. "Sellie, stay here! I think I've got some healing to do!" Like her little sister would listen. She didn't tend to. The blonde girl raced after the others, her hands already lighting up a warm yellow.

Anna attempted agein to brace her feet. She hit a root and slid under the arch so it was on her belly. Her two colored eyes flashed and the black fire along the whip blazed higher. Her pulled back on it now, feet hooked on the thick arched root. She snarls. Like her father she was ruthless , when it came to battling monsters. Her eyes flashed again and the fire cought and spread along the hell hound fur.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Jack stopped and glanced back at his partner in concern when he heard angry barking. "Did you hear that?" He asked, readying an arrow just in case his ears hadn't been deceiving him. "Sounds like a Hellhound to me."

Jarvis looked up in alarm when he heard the angry sounds of barking. He quickly stood up and drew his tiny knife. The sound seemed to be coming from the forest. He hesitated then started running towards the forest, against his better judgement. He wanted to get the jump on any monster instead of the other way around.

Macy found herself at the water again and paused, trying to figure out what to do. She found herself facing the giant dog again, only to see it was now on fire. As if she didn't already have enough fuel for nightmares... The dog barked again and lunged toward her. Not knowing what to do, she jolted into a defensive posture and closed her eyes.

The hellhound lurched to a stop, tilted its head, and turned around. It hadn't noticed all the fire and pain until now, probably adrenaline or some other excuse(for poor writing). It now was trying to figure out what had set it on fire. Soon after finding the whip around it's tail, it began to chase it around like a rambunctious puppy.

She opened a single eye, and found herself encased in an eggshell of water. Today is too weird to be real...

Anna keped snarling then let the fire die down. The dog wasent.... attacking. It acted like a pet. The whip was still around tos tail, but no longer on fire.

(( is it Mrs. O'Leary? I don't whant anna to kill Mrs. O'Leary!!...... though... anna always wanted a dog... i wonder how Mrs. O'Leary would act around a child of thanatos...))

[No. Just a random Hellhound, methinks.

Although it would be a fun source of terror for poor Tali if we kept it though. I'm so mean to her...

I'm not posting as Tali or Prince because they're both frozen with terror. Not to mention that it would just be the same stuff over and over.]

Jarvis stumbled through the trees with his knife drawn, trying to make sense of the forest and figure out where the barking was coming from. After a few minutes, he finally emerged in a clearing where, sure enough, a massive dog from Hell was chasing its tail. Well, that was new. He looked around at the various kids of all ages gathered around it, his eyebrows knitted together in confusion. What was going on? Why weren't they attacking it? Nearby, he recognized the girl he had seen earlier staring at the dog. He moved over to her and frowned, keeping on eye on the Hellhound at all times. "What's going on? I heard barking."

Lucifer arrived on the scene at the same time as Carlos and Aludra did. Aludra wasted no time in bursting out laughing and falling over with it. Carlos had a blank face, though irritation and amusement flashed through his eyes as well as confusion. Lucifer raised an eyebrow at what he saw and narrowed his eyes straight after. "What is a hell hound doing here?" he asked, more to himself than anyone else. It was annoying to think that said hell hound was disobeying his father by being outside of the Field of Punishment, though it was a curious situation...

((Not Mrs. O'Leary, don't worry. Just needed something to put the story into full swing... *Cue Takhesis relatively soon*))

With a slow pace Selenia finally made it at the scene where the hell hound was, though everyone was just looking at it as it... chased its tail..? Seeing as the tail was burning with a dark flame she couldn't blame it... She walked closer, silently cursing at the fact that she was still lit up, if only she had glowing hands that could actually heal rather than a body that lit up but did nothing other than that. Right about now it was around 3 times as bright as an LED.

((Oh thank the gods!..... but its not on fire anymore... .... and im wondering... can anna.. if she can trane it, keep it as a pet? laugh.gif))

Anna looked at lucifer. "No clue. "She smiles... some will call her crazy but.. "I think it's cute... "

((That'd be awesome! Lucifer better have a part in that, too! *threatens* xd.png ))

"Totally!" Aludra shouted, agreeing with Anna and grinning like mad. She walked forwards to join Anna in watching the hell hound chase its tail. Lucifer cocked an eyebrow at them and shouldered his katana, watching the hound intently in case it was a danger. Carlos twirled his cane and did the same.

Jarvis stared at Anna then looked at the Hellhound again. "Remind me again why we aren't killing it," he said, staring at the hound as it chased its tail around. He didn't trust it, not at all. Actually, he didn't trust anyone except Anna. "It's not cute in the slightest."

((I love how you guys are all, "Ooh a hellhound! CAN WE KEEP IT?" Sure, it's friendly now anyway, why stop here?))

The hellhound shook out its fur after the whip went out, as if to say it just wasn't as entertaining anymore. It then trotted over to Tali, licked her, and did the same with Lucifer. It then laid down and began panting happily.

Macy snapped an arm straight out to see what the water around her would do. Rather unsurprisingly, all of it moved to one side and launched into the air. After thinking a moment, she smiled and started to play with the water. In a way, she was a little disappointed in herself. She should have learned karate or something, then she could go all Avatar on the big ol' mutt! Then she noticed that it seemed perfectly tame now. It was just playing with her. Now she felt really dumb, running away from it like she did. If she hadn't run, then it wouldn't have seen her as prey, most likely.

Anna giggled and flicked the whip so it whent from the tail the neak like a coller. " I whanna keep it! I always wanted a dog! I need help from hades' cabin but i think i can train it! " She looked at Lucifer giving him a big chocolate brown/ golden tearry puppy dog pout. She hoped it would work on him. "Would you please help me?"

((Yah! We get a hellhound! *fist pump* Soildlove.. give me a fist bump girl! *holds out fist* you rock Twi!!! biggrin.giflaugh.gifxd.png))

Aludra gasped dramatically at Jarvis' words and put a hand over heart, though her lips were curved up in a ghost of a smile. "How could you say that! It's absolutely adorable!"

Carlos' eye twitched and so did his lips. "More like absolutely terrifying and disturbing," he commented in a light tone, though he, too, was eyeing the dog with mistrust. "Right, Lucifer?"

Lucifer shot them all a confused look before shrugging. "It's not really anything. Pretty ordinary looking. Some of the hounds in the Fields of Punishment do that, too."

Carlos gave him an incredulous look. Aludra squealed with joy.

"The Cerebus is much more tamable though. He likes red rubber balls," Lucifer added in a solemn tone before glancing away, making Carlos put a hand to his mouth to stifle his laughter. Carlos burst out laughing when the dog licked Lucifer, making Lucifer sneer in disgust at the 'doggy drool' on him. Said child of Hades then rolled his eyes before looking at Anna emotionlessly. He stared for a second before sighing. "Fine."

((EDIT: Ninja'd!

*returns fist bump* Twi! You're awesome!))

Edited by SoiledLove

Selenia closed her eyes, trying to calm herself and find out how to turn her lights off. It may not be the best moment in time to be doing this but everyone had their attention on the hell hound and not the fact that the Apollo girl was acting as a human light bulb. She soon opened her eyes to find that she had completely failed on even getting a little bit dimmer, she might as well get used to being bright for today. She turned her attention abck onto the hell hound, it was intriguing her as to why no one was finishing it off.

Anna squeeld and ran and huged lucifer, then whent over to the hell hound. She looked at jarvis. " I think it is calm now. Don't worry.. it whont hert you.... Aludra, help me think of a name for him... " She walks up and rubbs the dog between its ears.

"I might just be against it seeing as most of these things have tried to use me as a squeaky toy," He replied offhandedly, keeping his knife ready to strike. He looked back at Anna then sighed. "So... where is this Chiron guy you told me about?" he asked. "The one who could explain this camp to me and everything."

Tali was stunned. She stood up, and in the loudest voice she'd ever used around this group, said, "You're just going to keep it? You're going to keep that monster! You need to kill it before it hurts everyone you love. That's all monsters do! They kill and they maim!" She looked hurt, backed away, and ran. She ran far away from the forest, Shadow Traveling into her room in the Hades cabin and collapsed into a sobbing mess. They were all raving lunatics! She was terrified of those things, and they wanted it for a pet. Prince would agree with her, those things were mean as, well, hades.

"Treteni? Song Treteni means Perish Song. It might be fitting..." Aludra suggested, pondering on names, "Maybe... Honofuyu? Or Kasai? Kuraihi? Tenebris? Trandafir? Neraka? Jigoku? Ifreann?"

Carlos stared. "How many different languages was that?"

Aludra just shrugged. "No idea, but they all have to do with fire, hell, death, winter or darkness," she chirped cheerfully, "Except Trandafir. That means rose."

Then they turned at Tali shout. Lucifer sighed. "I'll go calm her down..." he muttered before Shadow Travelling after his sister.

Edited by SoiledLove

Anna blinked. She didn't like seeing people upset. Most certainly if thay are Hade's kids. She figured that she felt a connection to them eather 'cuse her dad was Hade's Second -in-comand, or the whole death, dead, underworld thing..... on a diffrent note. "Muertè. How bout Muertè? Spanish for death. "

Well, they seemed set on keeping it. He frowned as he reluctantly put away his knife and looked at the dog. "Why not Marras?" he asked, looking at the group. "I mean, Spanish and all those other languages are cool and everything but Finnish is better. It looks like a Marras to me."