popcorncat11

1x1 anyone?

"Oh, i-i-i didn't know....I'm so sorry...." she couldn't think of what to say. He had a whole life of pain and she only had nine weeks. She sighed.

Aubrey takes the money in her hand slowly, staring at it in wonderment. It still felt like a nickel, yet it was a $100 dollar bill. "Isn't this like, illegal or something?" She looks at him when he asks for her last name. "Doubrava," she mutters, still staring at the money.

Etoile noticed Syrena sigh and leaned back in his seat. "If you want me to stop I can. It gets pretty... Ugh after that." He said with a smile.

Aslan laughed. "Oh, I was just showing you. I don't use money. If I did, I'd be rich." He said, now apparating a real $100 bill. "Hold this, I'll be right back." He tossed the money to her before taking to the sky.

Aslan flew down next to Aubrey, this time with someone. "Aubrey, this-this is your mom. Not trying to rush you guys, but it'll be about 8 minutes before a guard notices she's gone, so... be quick. Thanks." Mrs. Doubrava smiled and tried to stroke her cheek, but only gets her hand through Aubrey's head. "My, how much you've grown. You're such a beautiful young woman now." "This is her soul. Without her human body, she can't touch anything." He explained, shifting his feet.

Edited by urge101

Aubrey gasps, trying to embrace the figure of her mother, despite what Aslan said. "Mom, I miss you so much!" Tears stream down Aubrey's face, caking her cheeks in sticky tears. "Mom, how's dad?" She stares into her moms face, searching for any reality inside her. She turns to Aslan and throws her arms around him, needing to hold someone. Aubrey sobs into his shoulder, muttering, "Thank you, thank you, thank you..." She turns from him and back to her mother. She once again attempts to embrace her mother, only to pass through her and feel a rush of cold take over her body. "Its all my fault you died, mother. I was the one who called dad while he was driving, saying I was all scared because I thought someone had broken into our apartment. You guys rushed home, driving on the icy streets. If I hadn't made you rush, the car wouldn't have flipped...." Aubrey cups her hands around her cheeks, trying to keep herself from hyperventilating.

((Thanks... I have no idea where urge is... I think urge forgot about us! ohmy.gif))

((Yeah me too... This was really the only thing I used to be on. Then my bf broke up with me last night and I needed something to take my mind off of him with, so I made my Narcissism roleplay. Try dreaming about that... Its crazy....))

((I'm sorry ;A; Don't worry, I just had a dream about a master and a servant and I'm going to make it into a story of mine soon xd.png But having a dream like Narcissism... That would be weird O_o))

((When I woke up I was like, wow, I knew I was narcissistic, but not that much... It was like a sign biggrin.gif))

((Hahaha yehh... I decided it was a cool idea so I was like RP!!! biggrin.gif))

((Yeah~ I once had a really good idea for a roleplay and it turned into a great roleplay, but then I left and it died xd.png So now I'm making another one! Just have to figure out the plot >_>))

((Heyheyheyheyheyhey guess what! I just PMed you biggrin.giftongue.gif *derp moment* *extremely bored*))

(Heeeeeeeeeeeweeey! I'm back!)

Syrena thought for a moment." No...how about we pay then go meet the others back at the park." She stood up and grabbed her purse, swinging it over her shoulder.

(YAYAY YOU'RE BACK! biggrin.gif Yeah they should totally go to the park, Aubrey's gettin' pretty bored without urge... xd.png BT-dubs, I just PMed you Elpie (thats ur new nickname!! tongue.gif)))

Edited by popcorncat11

"Okay," Etoile smiled, standing and following Syrena to the counter. "Who's gonna pay?" He asked, looking at her. "You were the one that suggested this so I think you should." He said with an evil grin. "I don't have much money anyways." He said, shrugging

((We were bored without you Elpie! xd.png))

((OUO psh, me? forget? Ha! HA! No... I'm just lazy!))

Aslan smiled. This is the part he liked about his job. N-not the hugging part, the reuniting part. Heh. Yea...

"Um, your father's busy right now. If you can believe it, he's quite into politics up there!" Aslan said.

Silence.

"So, Aubrey, how have you been? Anything happen in that crazy life o' yours?" Her mother said, filling the akward moment.

((U can rp Aubrey's mom if you want))

Aubrey wrinkled her nose. "Politics? Really?" She turned back to her mother and sighed, "I just quit my job..."

"Yeah, sure, whatever, why not." Syrena handed the money to the cashier and then headed out the front door.

(Sorry. Short post is short...)

"Aww, I'm so sorry sweetie. I'm sure after this adventure, Aslan will find you a great job." Aubrey's mother smiled.

"Well, I think your mother needs to get back. Say goodbyes." Aslan said.

Aubrey smiles, "Good bye mom." She wished she could hg her, but it wouldn't work, even if she tried.

"Good bye, sweetie," her mother said, then turned to Aslan, ready to leave.

Aslan nodded. "Alright. Let's go." They were almost there when Aubrey's mom broke the silence. "You... you'll take care of her, right? Aubrey. Will she be safe?"

Aslan smiled. "I swear on my honor, no one will lay a finger on Aubrey and get away with it."

Aslan was back. "Alright Aubrey, as soon as we find Syrena and Star, we'll be off!" He grinned. "You excited?"