popcorncat11

1x1 anyone?

Syrena finaly walked over to Aslan and Star. " Hi guys! " she said as she sat on a bench. "Whats up, nevermind, don't tell! I like a good surprise!" She studied their faces." Seriously though, what's up?" She twirled a strand of silver hair with one hand and slightly taped with the other, she wasn't bored or anything it was just she liked sound and couldn't stand silence. She remained quiet as the two men continued their conversation, but she looked a little surprised when the red-head came." Hey! What's your name?" She invyed the girls red hair, but she would have to stick with her silver hair.

Edited by elpdraws

((WAIT. What happened exactly? I think some people might need to edit their posts XDD))

Edited by littlelizzie

((Idk! I'm soo confused, I just typed something and went with it.... You might not have seen my post where Aubrey quit....))

((Ahh I didn't see Urge's post xd.png I'm just gonna make it so Etoile didn't fly away >_>))

Etoile watched as Aubrey came up but then stopped in her tracks. "We are kinda freaks." He said, looking at Aslan and Sryena. "But we're awesome freaks!" He said with a grin. "Thought we connected?" He thought, biting the inside of his lip. "That's not good..." He walked over to Aubrey and smiled. "We need to talk for a bit. Please don't be afraid of me or my friends. We aren't going to hurt you, I promise." He said, holding out his hand.

Aubrey looked at his hand suspiciously. "I don't do drugs, if that's what this is about..." She backs away, looking uncertainly at the girl with silver hair. "Who are you!?" She looks at the other guy (Aslan) and says, "Who are you!? Look, I just quit my job! I just lost everything that matters to me. I have nothing keeping me in this city, I have nothing keeping me on this planet. Kidnap me, kill me, for all I care. Just not the drugs..."

((Gah, ninja'd!))

Aslan groaned. "Oh my God, this isn't gonna be easy. Hello Syrena, can you please hold that thought? Thanks." He slowly got up and walked over to Aubrey, hands in the air. "Look, we don't intend to hurt you. We need your help. I'm Star's best friend. My name is Jack. Please can we just talk? Again, we am not trying to hurt you." Aslan sent a mental message. My name is Jack to Aubrey, understand?"Aubrey, if you don't help us, there will be no planet."

Edited by urge101

Aubrey sighs, shaking her head in defeat. "What do you want to talk to me about that is so important?" She sits on the edge of the fountain, pulling the jacket tighter around her. Aubrey nods a]towards Star. "Okay, talk to me then. All you people keep ssying, 'Aubrey, I need to talk to you, there will be no planet, blah blah blah,' but you guys aren't talking! Why do you need me to keep the planet intact?"

Edited by popcorncat11

Etoile frowned and looked at Aslan and Syrena. "Look, you said you thought we connected, right?" He asked, looking at Aubrey. "I... I felt it too." He said, trying his best to make it so it sounded like the truth. "If you'll just listen to us, then we can figure out an understanding." He muttered, stuffing his hands in his pockets. "I promise, we don't do drugs." He said with a smile. Aslan then walked up and frowned. "You're going to scare her." He responded to his message. "This guy is an idiot. Don't listen to him. Just talk with me, if you feel more comfortable that way. I swear to God, I'm not going to harm you." He said, holding up his left hand.

((We all keep ninjaing each other xd.png))

Edited by littlelizzie

((edited mah last post))

Aslan raised an eyebrow. Idiot? I've been here since the begining of creation, Star. Don't call me an idiot. "Okay, my names not really Jack, it's Aslan."

Edited by urge101

Just edited my post before, to reply to you lizzie. I didn't feel like typing a whole new one just to say the same thing.

"Wow, ok! My name is Syrena and no, we arn't trying to sell drugs, if we were trying to sell drugs, you would'v brought them by now, and I'm not speaking from experiance!" She rolled her eyes at the red head." You still have to tell me your name." She leaned back and crossed her legs, waiting for a reply.

"My name is Aubrey," she said, looking at the newcomer. "Who are you?" She rolls her eyes. "I have known a few dealers. They are tricky, tricky people..." She grins at the girl, realizing she was making a fool of herself.

Etoile grinned at Aslan and shrugged. "I'm just a newbie, right?" He asked him, looking at Aubrey. "As you know, I'm Etoile. Also known as Star. However, neither of those are my real name. In fact, nobody knows my real name. That includes this guy over here." He said, pointing to Aslan. "And, surprise!, we're all angels." He said in one long breathe.

Edited by littlelizzie

Aubrey looks from Star, to Jack, to the girl. "Hah, that's funny. Seriously, are you guys high? Look, I am really busy right now. I need to be looking for a job..." She stands, keeping her distance from them as best she can. "I wouldn't tell anybody else that. You may get put in an asylum..."

Syrena picked up a stick and wacked Star over the head with it." I'm sorry abput him. He can get out of hand some times. I just need you to do one little thing for me then , I swear I'll leave you alone to live your long misrable life, ok?" She threw the stick over her shoulder and smiled sweetly.

Aubrey raises an eyebrow at the girl. "Nobody talks to me like that, censorkip.gif. Just leave me alone. You were right Star, you guys are a bunch of freaks." She walks away from them, fighting the large crowd of people, trying to get lost in the countless amounts of peopld. Don't see me, don't see me, don't see me...

Etoile groaned and glared at Syrena. "Really? You aren't supposed to say that to people!" He said with a hint of a growl. He looked after Aubrey and sighed. "I'll go get her, if you want me to." He said with a reluctant smile. "In fact, I think I should get her just so no one else gets injured." He said, looking pointedly at Syrena. He watched Aslan walk of and smiled. "Or Aslan's got it." He said, leaning against the fountain.

Edited by littlelizzie

Aslan turned to them. "I've got this." He followed Aubrey through the crowd until they eventually came downtown. "Aubrey, please listen to me. I can prove to you I'm an angel. In two ways. Both need to be done in private. Pleas, trust me Aubrey."

Aubrey looks at him, sighing. "Okay, fine. But I don't understand why you have to show me this. I mean, why does it matter to me? Why am I so special?" She looks at him with wide, questioning eyes. "Please, just tell me. And I will help you. I promise."

Aslan nodded, then told her everything. The quest, how old he is, the Power. Everything. "You are crucial to this quest because we need a human to actually help us transport the relics, since we can't touch them ourselves. That's why you're so special."

Username: cb

Name: Leon Peters

Personality: He has separated himself into two separate personalitys. One is friendly, dorky, funny, and kind, the other is polite and doesn't mind shooting people in the face.

Appearance: I'll grab a picture here in a sec.

Other: He's a hitman. He also murdered Syrena.

Recaff?

Edited by chicbecause

Syrena looked over at Star " why do we need the human anyways?" She thought of how misrable life was whennshe was human. No flying, telepathy, turning invisable, shapshifting, or guiding and controling the light, all she could do was stay alive! It was so boring!

Edited by elpdraws

Etoile smirked and stood, switching his position constantly. "Weren't you listening? We need a human to grab the things we're collecting-I forgot what they're called-because we can't touch them." He said, putting a foot on the bench. He looked around then sighed, "Im gonna go get something." He said, turning away from Syrena.

(Ah, a recap? Well, all of the angels are going to go collect something within two weeks and they need the help of a human. Aslan(urge) is trying to convince Aubrey(popcorn) to come with. Etoile(me) and Syrena(elp) are talking but Etoile is about to go somewhere.)

Edited by littlelizzie

Aubrey smirks at him. "Why can't you touch them? That's just stupid. But fine, fine, whatever. I'll help you save the world, I have nothing better to do with my life..."

Aslan shrugged. "Same reason you humans can't touch fire. So, where can I prove to you I'm immortal? Do you have an apartment or something?" A skater whizzed past Aslan, slamming into his shoulder. "Move, censorkip.gif !" The boy shouted, then laughed and flew on down the road. He watched the teenage child, and as soon as his eyes flashed, the skateboard swerved out of control, slamming into a stop sign and using it's inertia to throw the kid forward also.