popcorncat11

1x1 anyone?

"Ok, sure, bye! " Syrena looked over at a teen about her age, he seemed to be mouthing that he thought she was cute. She smiled to him but then got a notebook out of her bag and began skeching.

Edited by elpdraws

Aubrey looks at Jack with huge eyes. "Wait, what the @#!*% just happened? That must have been a coincidence, seriously...." But her eyes told differently. Her eyes shimmered with belief and respect. All those stories her mother told her to put her to sleep every night as a child, they could be true. If these angels exist, couldn't more of the supernatural exist as well? "Yeah, I have an apartment, if there is any more you wish to show me...."

Edited by popcorncat11

((She knows his name is Aslan right?))

"So, I guess this is your place?" Aslan said, opening the door. He quickly found the biggest room, then turned to Aubrey. "This may be extremely shocking. Please don't faint, throw up, scream or hit me, okay?" He waited a moment, then relaxed all the muscles by his shoulder blades, sending his 8-foot wingspan sprawling.

Etoile looked at Syrena and saw she was sketching. "Am I an inspiration?" He asked cockily, lifting off from the ground and flying away before she could answer. He flew to a small shop that was on the same street as the travel agency and looked into the windows. He suddenly got a chill and sighed, walking into the store. He waved to the clerk and spotted arm warmers. He walked over to them and picked a pair up, trying it on. "Aubrey could use these..." He thought, taking the one he tried on off. He found a red pair for Aubrey and a rainbow pair for himself, deciding he would give them to Aubrey sometime. He bought them and then walked back outside the store, putting the pair he bought for himself on. "Fits just like a glove." He muttered, smiling. He flew back to the park and sat on the bench next to Syrena, looking into her sketchbook.

((I don't think so.... Guys, I might not be on for a while. My boyfriend and got into a huge fight today, I don't know what going to happen, he'll probably break up with me, and I have to go to this pool party tomorrow, and I just can't bring myself to get on here. It's pretty hard for me right now, okay?))

Aubrey slaps her hand across her mouth to keep her from screaming. She takes a few deep breaths, still looking at him in shock. "Wh-wha-what th-the heck...." Her eyes were huge saucers and she backed up, reaching her hand out behind her to find the doorknob. "W-wings... On y-your b-back..." She finds the knob and turns it, running out of her apartment.

((No prob, we understand. smile.gif))

"Nonono- gah!" Aslan folded his wings back in and chased after her. "C...come back Aubrey!" She was far ahead. His brow furrowed. "Screw this," Aslan muttered and took off into the air. When he found where she was, he did a sharp nose-dive and landed right in front of her. "Aubrey, stop!"

Edited by urge101

(Poor you! I hope everything turns out ok!)

Syrena glanced over at Star and smiled."And if you were?" She ask before turning back to her drawing. It was a picture of her brother from when she was human. His name was Em Oswami (I'm awsome spelt backwards), he had blond hair that reached to his shoulders and he had it on a short ponytail, his eyes were amber and he had tan skin. He was the least thing she remembered before she blacked out....before she died. She rememdered him crying and trying to comfort her, he had always said that out of everyone he loved and would protect her the most, she remembered him hugging her and doing his best to help, then she remembered blackness and shortly after, a bright light which seemed to be coming from a man, no not a man, God. She remembered feeling her wings sprout from her back and her feet leaving the ground. She shok her head and went on drawing as if nothing had happened.

"Didn't even notice I left, huh?" Etoile asked, looking at Syrena. "That your brother?" He asked curiosly, sadness briefly flashing in his eyes.

(Short post! Sorry ;w; And I'm sorry for what's happening to you, Popcorn!))

"Yeah.....do you know painful it was, how painful it is to know where he is, know he's just waiting to die, and know that I could end it all if I just knocked on his door. Well, I can't! For some reason, a mirical can't happen to let me talk to him or even see him! I-i........sorry.....I'm just...mad, ya know?" She closed the skeachbook and put it back in Its proper plance in her bag." Well, that's that. How bout we go get some lunch?" She wanted to avoid conversation about her brother or the random guy who killed her.

"At least he was there for you when you died." Etoile said, watching as Syrena put away the sketchbook. "My whole family died in a fire. I lost everything when I was nine. Only nine years old! I had to go to an orphanage... And my life just sucked. So, I decided to end it." He said, looking at Syrena. "Just know that you're family is still there. At least you can still watch over them..." He said, smiling when Syrena offered lunch. "I think that sounds like a brilliant idea!" He grinned, standing up.

Aubrey stares at him in shock, a high-pitched squealing sound coming from her throat. She then drops to her knees, wiping away her tears. "Did you have a choice to come back? From, the, you know, dead?" Why didn't they come back for me? " @#!*% , now I'm crying...." She slowly picks herself up, dusting off her knees, looking him in the eyes. She slowly walks forward, touching his long wings, circling around him, whispering things to herself. Finally she makes her way around to his face again and reaches a hand out, touching his cheek softly with her hand. "If you're dead... How can I touch you?" She examines his eyes for any hint of explaination, then realizes she was touching him still. She pulls her hand away and looks down, blushing, her red hair falling over her face and hiding her from him. "I'm in," she says, looking up at him with a bright expression.

((Actually, my boyfriend and I worked it out. Just don't expect anymore from me today, well maybe one more post, because I'm going to a party.))

Edited by popcorncat11

((glad it got worked out smile.gif))

Aslan shook his head. "I never was human. I've been here since the beginning of Earth." He felt himself blush when she touched him, but hoped she didn't notice. When she said she would do it, relief spread over him. "Great. We should get back to the park before they start to worry."

(Sorry! :-) )

Syrena stood up and colected her things before asking: "so....where do you wanna go? We could get pizza, soup, bbq, asian, sandwiches, lots of places around here, wich one?" She couldn't help but notice the rainbow arm warmers."why rainbow?"

"Why rainbow? Gee, I wonder." Etoile said, smiling as he fixed his rainbow colored bangs. "I personally think it matches my personality." He said, looking around for a food joint. "We could get pizza. I dunno where any's at though." He said, shrugging.

"Have you been here before? Cause if you have then you would know where the best pizza in New York is. Come on, this way! " she said motioning for him to follow. She walked across the street and around the corner then kept walking strait for rund tensed minuts before turning to a small one room building with a sign hanging over the door that read: Mike's pizza and bar

She walked inside then looked back at Star." Come on." She went up to the counter and began to order a peperoni pizza with jalapinos onions and sausage on half and then she looked back to Star to see what he was going to order on his half.

Etoile followed Syrena and examined the building she walked into. "I guess the smallest places are the best..." He muttered, walking in when he heard her call him. He ordered peperoni, sausage, mushrooms and olives on his half of the pizza and looked at Syrena. "Do you think Aslan is having any troulble with Aubrey?" He asked, watching as the person at the counter started making the pizza.

"Nah, he's told others. Ya know. Its not like some one could live from the begining of creation and not tell anyone, right." Syrena walked over to a table and sat down and began skeching again. She tapped the chair for a moment, thinking of what to draw, finaly, she began with a flame trapped in bottle, after she had finished with that, she drew an angel's wings sheilding it from the window and rain." Did I tell you yet?"

"Hm?" Etoile asked. He had been wrapped up in Syrena's drawing on the angel wing. "What are you keeping a secret? You look awful happy." He said with a smile. "Hey, when you're done with the drawing, let me try something." He said, looking back at her sketchbook.

"Well you have to ask me again if you want to findout." She smiled at him then turned back to her work." And yeah, you can do something once I'm done." She took her oil pastells out of her bag and began oloring and shading the drawing.

Etoile pouted and huffed. "Fine then, what is it you want to tell me?" He asked, watching her paint. "You're really good at that..." He muttered.

"My new mentor! I'v got Micheal!" She exclaimed. She went back to shading for a few seconds then looked up at her friend to see what he thought." Well?"