popcorncat11

1x1 anyone?

Aubrey continued to type on her computer, but of course her boss gave her an easy project so she had many ideas set up for the couple. "Well, I'm done," she says, standing up from her chair and turning off the computer. "Doesn't hurt to go and chat." Aubrey walks out of the travel agency, looking around for the guy but not seeing him. So, she walks across to the small park where the guy had sat on the bench, and she sat down on the rim of the fountain. She looked into the water, examining the sparkling pennies that people had thrown into the water. She runs a hand through the clear water, shivering at the cold feel on her skin. She looks up from the water and sees the guy sitting on the bench again. She turns a bright shade of red and looks away quickly.

Etoile ran a hand through his hair and looked into the sky. "Dude, you're taking too long." He said, watching the people in the park. He spotted the red head and grinned, watching her face turn pink. "Oh boy. This'll be fun." He said, standing up. "Aslan always said to not get involved with humans, but what harm can they do? Afterall, I was one not long ago..." He thought, walking over to her. He waved and sat next to her on the rim of the foutain. "So, either you followed me or you come here regularly. Which is it?" He asked, bending down to pick up a penny. "I'll never understand why they throw pennies into fountains. Aren't they supposed to go into wishing wells?" He asked himself, turning it through his fingers.

(Etoile isn't his real name |D Nor is Star xd.png (The two actually mean the same thing~ Etoile is just Star in French, which is where his original story is based :3))

Aubrey shakes her head. "I didn't follow you! I'm no stalker, I swear." She puts her hands in the air, but realizes that she wasn't wearing a jacket (she has scars from where she cut herself) and puts them by her sides quickly. "I come here all the time. I used to sit here for hours, just watching people throw their pennies into the water.... My mother loved to do that. She always believed in luck. My dad thought she was crazy, he never believed in anything that you can't see..." She trails off and smiles to herself, remembering her parents. "Oh, I'm sorry, I'm rambling again. My name is Aubrey."

Oh and elpdraws, I see how it is. sleep.gif You're just going to leave me being the only human? sad.gif

Edited by popcorncat11

Etoile noticed her arms and looked at her. "Well, it's reassuring you aren't a stalker." He said, smiling at her. "You know, you don't have to be ashamed." He said quietly, showing her his left arm. It's completely covered in scars that are never going to heal. "At least you aren't burned." He sighed, rubbing the dry, peeling skin on his right arm. He would never forget the night the fire happened. He was about to continue on, but he stopped and grinned. "I'm Etoile." He said, holding out his right hand. "Pleased to meet you, Aubrey." He said, his eyes flashing around the park.

Edited by littlelizzie

[syrena walked across the street, she had hidden her wings obviously. She spied Star talking with some red-head human. Was he flirting? No, he knew he wasn't suposed to , then again, he would do it anyways. She really wanted to tell him what had hapened, who her new mentor was! She had to! She was nolonger stuck with Aquarious! She was Micheal's, the comander of the lord's army, aprentance!

Aslan turned himself into a pigeon as soon as he entered the Earth portal. Where are you, Etoile? He said telepathically. We need to talk.

((I can't reply to either of you guys yet because I have to wait for popcorn to reply to me X'D And Etoile is not a flirt! He just likes talking to people :>))

(Sure thing, jellybean!! I can't believe I just said that.... *ashamed*)

Aubrey smirks and looks at his wrist. "At least you aren't broken..." Her wide, stormy eyes meet his, and she lets herself stare into them, only for a minute. "Oh crap, my boss just got back. Look, I have to go. It was nice meeting you. Come by the travel agency some time, I'd love to see you again." She stands up quickly and crosses the street, then looks back at him and waves. Then she walks into the store, ready to take the temper of her boss.

"Broken?" Etoile asked, watching her leave. "Oh, I'm probably the most broken person here." He muttered, his face turning grim. He heard Aslan call him and sighed, "Why don't you come to the park so we can chat? I'm on the fountain." He replied. He noticed Syrena was watching him and he smiled, waving to her. He picked up another penny from the fountain and tossed it in the air, noticing Syrena was fidgeting. "You know, if you want to talk you can come over here!" He shouted to her, catching the attention of the people in the park. He grinned and shrugged, watching as an adult scowled at him. "Everyone needs to learn to just relax." He thought with a huff.

Aslan nodded to himself, then swooped over to the park. He came just in time to see the same girl Etoile was watching walking away from the fountain. He silently folded his wings, turned himself to look like Aslan, and sat down. "Star, we need to talk." He explained every detail to Etoile, making sure not to miss anything. "...I can bring one more immortal, and..." Aslan bit his lip."...one human."

Etoile nodded along and put his hands in his pockets. "So, one immortal, aka an angel, and one human?" He asked, looking at Aslan. "Well, I'm guessing the immortal will be me... Unless you mean you can bring another one along besides me. You weren't quite clear on that part." He said, leaning back. Water splashed on his neck and he quickly pulled away, glaring at the fountain. "The waters cold." He muttered, looking to his boots. "I have an idea for who the human could be, if you care to listen." He said with a grin. "And why do you not like humans?" He asked as an afterthought. "I take some offence to him not liking them. After all, I was one..." He thought, looking into the sky.

(Wait, how are all of the characters going to get to interact?)

Edited by littlelizzie

"Yes, I will be bringing you, one more angel, and a human. And it's not that I don't like humans, they're perfectly fine, I was just suprised that we would have to work with one for two weeks, that's all. Anyway, you had a choice for a human?" Aslan had a good idea who it was going to be, but he turned to listen nonetheless.

Etoile tilted his head to the side and grinned. "You know who it's gonna be. You just don't know her name." He said, looking in the direction Aubrey had gone off to. "She and I are actually quite alike..." He said, looking at his wrists. "But I ain't gonna fall in love with her." He said, knowing that was what Aslan would worry about. "I don't even like girls much." He said, standing up. "What other angel are you thinking about bringing?" He asked, trying to change the subject quickly. He hated talking about his past life and things he liked. It always made him feel out of place.

Aslan shrugged. "Dunno. We need to get going soon though, we don't have much time. Let's go talk to the travel agency girl." He got up, stretched, then grinned to himself. Star was so gonna fall in love with her. They had that kinda connection, him and Star, always feeling each other's emotions. Aslan could feel that horrible churning in the deep, deep part of Etoile's stomach.

Aslan laughed. Or he could just be gassy.

Etoile rolled his eyes when Aslan laughed. "I'm not gonna fall in love with her. That silly feeling your getting is your imagination. I promise that." He said in a low voice. "What other angel are you going to bring along?" He asked, looking at Syrena, who was watching the two. "And how exactly do you plan to tell the girl we're bringing her along?" He asked, not mentioning Aubrey's name. "Honestly, Aslan. You're so silly." He thought, putting his hands behind his head.

Aslan raised his hands in surrender. "Alright, alright. As for a second angel, Syrena's always an option." He pointed in her direction. "And as for the human... I don't know. We need to start by telling her we're angels. Possibly when she leaves her job?"

Etoile looked at Sryena and nodded. "Looks like she has some big news to tell." He said, looking back in the direction Aubrey ran off too. "She freaked out when she noticed she was late. Said something about her boss getting angry or something." He said, turning to Aslan. "Waiting is probably a good idea." He said, shifting his position. "I guess I'm sorry for earlier. But seriously, I won't fall in love with her. You know me pretty much better then anyone, so tell me, do you think I would actually fall in love with her? I mean, it's forbidden for angels to fall in love with anything but another angel, right? How stupid it would be if I actually did." He said, rambling on. He than brightened up and clapped his hands together. "I have the perfect idea to pass the time!" He smiled.

[/i]Aubrey sighs as her boss, who is more commonly known as Gredmond, turned on her. "You just decided to leave on the job?? What's wrong with you? What if a customer came in? Aubrey, I've been sick and tired of your attitude towards working. I know, I know, your parents died. Well, that was a year ago! Get over it! And don't act like I don't see those cuts on your wrist. Huh, you're going to go home and paint a pretty picture on your wrist? Well, I hope it kills you!" Aubrey stands up, shaking her head. "**** you, Gredmond. I hope you go to hell. I expect to get my last paycheck in the mail soon." She walks out of the building, putting on her jacket as she walked, then her scarf. Winter was the worst season in this city. She keeps her head down as she walked, keeping back tears as she walked past the fountain. I'm sorry mom, I'm sorry dad....

Aslan thought for a moment. "I dunno. It's your decision, not mine. I'm not controlling your love life. Anyway, what would pass the time?" He said, making a random person look like they have a big piece of macaroni over their head. He grinned as kids laughed and pointed, while the buisness man walked on, unaware of the many giggles and pointing fingers.

Aslan saw a flicker of red hair in the corner of his eye, and quickly realized who it was. "Star, there she is! C'mon, we need to catch 'er."

Edited by urge101

Etoile watched as Aslan made macaroni appeared above a guy in a suit and chuckled. "Well, it wouldn't be of any interest to you, but I'm actually getting pretty cold. I was gonna go get some arm wamers." He said, looking at Aslan. "If you want to go with me you can, but I kinda don't care. I might find the girl and if I do I'll call you." He said, turning invisible. "If you wanna tag along just tell me and I'll wait for you." He said, hovering in the air.

Aslan waved him off. "You go ahead, I'll talk to... what's her name?" He questioned, turning to Etoile for the name.

"The girls name is Aubrey. She has red hair. Shouldn't be hard to miss." Etoile said, waving. "I'll get you a gift." He said with a smirk then flew off, out of sight within seconds.

Aubrey looked over at the guy next to Star who shouted, "C'mon, we need to catch her!" She stopped in her tracks and smirked. "Who are you people and what do you want with me? Look, I don't want any trouble. Is this some kind of gang, Star?" She looks a bit hurt. "I thought we actually connected.... You people are a bunch of freaks!"