popcorncat11

1x1 anyone?

I don't know what kind of roleplay. Maybe a supernatural one, like where they are placed on earth and they have to learn how to adapt to survive and fit into New York?

Edited by popcorncat11

Dude angel is my middle name! (: Do you mind if I use a real person for my character? I'm not into anime...

Sure you can roleplay with us! WE SHALL HAVE A LOVE TRIANGLE ohmy.gif I'm better at playing girls than guys. I have a huge headache at the moment, I have absolutely no idea what kind of plot it shouls have.... ): Someone needs to have a vampire! ohmy.gif

I CALL ANGEL!! There I called it so no one can be an angel biggrin.gif hmm... Well our ideas of vampire may be different so whoever that is would have to explain their idea of a vampire. A plot for it? Umm... I haven't got a clue |D but I want to be a guy angel who can control an element or something :3 or not xd.png a vampire and angel haaa. This will be interesting xd.png

Yush. How about like 2 of us are angels, 1 of us a human, and the angels are at Earth to find some mysterious power/evil/sword/Twinkie whatever u want, and eventually find the hooman. They think he/she is the mysterious power/evil or has the mythical sword/Twinkie. He/she doesn't have it, but has some kind of power, and together they find the etc. With romance.

How about it? If you want, I'll be the boy human, and you two can be the female angels! IT WORKS OUT. We all get what we want!

That sounds like a good idea~ but I want to be a guy angel ._. How about urge and I be guy angels and popcorn can be the girl human? :3

Is it ok if you made your triangle into a squair or is that to many surfaces? In other words, may I join?

Yup, human is the best for me, since I am one tongue.gif Uh, sure you can join, how could I say no!? The more the merrier! (: And remember when this used to be a 1x1....

Hey, I had a 1x1 that turned into a 1x9 once...

Anyway, charrie sheets or should we just start?

I think a story line and character sheets are good xd.png Urge suggested something like where two angels have to find a human/weapon/thing and protect it or something? Popcorn wants to have a vampire character but I don't know how that would work out xd.png my character is gonna be a guy to, so keep that in kind :3

We should figure out the plot first then make charrie sheets biggrin.gif

Yup, I agree! Every one must p!ost because this rp will did if they don't!! POST!!!!!!!

I didn't forget! In fact I have been checking it every day to see if some one has come up with anything!

Is this gonna be a modern setting or midevil or what? 1800's and 1700's? Magic, no magic? Really or not real? We need a setting and a plot.

If you want I could just start telling you all my ideas ( i got like.....8) for settings and plots and half of them will end up with everyone dead!

Haha, that's awesome! I said I was going to be an angel so I think it should be fantasy. Maybe medieval, if you want to! The plot... Hm... Well urge and I had the idea of making it so angels were looking for something on earth. But~ if you want to you can list off your ideas biggrin.gif (I would list off mine but they all mostly require two character xd.png and I can't really think of any ideas now >_>)

Well I think it would be kinda cool in modern (and pretty funny), but we can do whatever time we want! Also, I say wing it, cause it'll kinda ruin the fun to have everything planned out.

Just my opinion. '3'

We could do it in modern smile.gif I think we should figure out a basic plot line first then we can wing it~ and character sheets would be good xd.png

We could do it in modern smile.gif I think we should figure out a basic plot line first then we can wing it~ and character sheets would be good xd.png

Right, sorry. We could come up with a vauge story plot. Like, not intricate details.

*gives popcorn a piece of bacon* Don't worry about it, you're inactivity is exused. laugh.gif I hope everything'll be alright.