popcorncat11

1x1 anyone?

"Oh, of course." Star thought, rolling his eyes. "Make it so we're the bad guys. Jerks." He growled quitely, looking at Aslan. "What do you want to do?" He asked him.

Aslan shrugged. I guess the only thing e can do. wait and hope for the best. He waited to emerge until the police left. "So. First Dark Angels, now the police. This is great."

(Bump/post. Oh! Btw, I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaack! To stay this time xd.png)

Syrena followed Star and Aslan into Aubry's appartment. She had remained silent untill the police left. " nobody assalted anyone! Shoot! I hate it when the demons decive!" She sat down on the ground and leaned up agenst the walls." What do we do? We don't even know how many there are." She threw her purse onto a chair and her casual park clothes quikly transformed into her angelic robes ( same as in the pic). She began tapping her finger agenst the floor.

( ad in case you were wandering, Syrena's Powers are that she can chand the nature of someones heart for small periodes of time and she's like an angel warrior ( otherwise' why would she be training under Michale? Not sure if I spelled his name correctly....))