popcorncat11

1x1 anyone?

Aubrey nods slightly. "As excited as one can be. I mean, I could die during all this, couldn't I?" She now looked worried. She hadn't thought of that before.

Yes, there is an extremely large probability that you could die... "Nah, there's a really good chance we'll all survive." Aslan said nonchalantly. He really hoped Star and Syrena would get back soon so they could get this show on the road. "So... is there... anything else you want to know about us angels?"

"Well, what special powers do Syrena and Star have? You can bend light and stuff, what can they do?" Aubrey seemed to be suspicious of his nonchalant tone, but she doesn't mention anything.

Etoile nods to Syrena and walks out of the pizza joint, looking around. He sighs and looks down at the red arm warmers, deciding to fly back to the park to see if the two were back yet. "Hey, Syrena. I'm going back to the park." He said, watching as she came out of the small building. He quickly flew over to the park and saw Aubrey and Aslan waiting for them. He landed down by Aslan and tossed the arm warmers to Aubrey, looking at Aslan. "So, she with us?" He asked.

Aubrey looks at the warmers, then back at Star. "Yes, I am. But what are these for? Do you actually think I'll wear these?" a light smile crosses her face as she looks at Star, then notices his. "Aww, look, we'll match now!" She giggles lightly, looking at him with a childish grin.

Aslan nodded. "Yup, she's in. Also, to answer your question Aubrey, Etoile can bend the air and turn invisible. Syrena... I don't know her very wel, so... I don't know what she does. No offense of course Syrena..."

((do angels have to eat? they ARE immortal.))

Etoile smiles and shrugs. "I got them for you, so wear them if you want to. I'm not gonna force you." He mutters, looking down at his. "Mine are rainbow and yours are red. I can't see how we match at all." He says with a smile, obviously joking.

((Whoever said Etoile was immortal? xd.png))

Edited by littlelizzie

((o.o If he's killed as an angel... where will he go?))

Aslan smiled. "Haha. So, do you want anything from your house? Extra clothes, sentimental stuff?"

"I should get some extra clothes..." she says, nodding. "Come on, I'll show you my apartment while I'm at it. Well, it will be your second time, Aslan." She smiles slightly and motions for them to follow, beginning to walk to her apartment.

((That is an excellent question biggrin.gif Maybe back down to Earth c; ))

Etoile follows after Aubrey and looks around for Syrena.

((Kill the short post kill iiiit))

Aslan nodded. "Alrighty, letsa go." Aslan kept in pace with Star. Star, is it just me...or...is there a bunch of dark angels around?Aslan started to notice normal yet suspicious bird-feeders and dog-walkers following them from afar.

Star shrugged. "Why would they be following us?" He asked Aslan, looking around. "I mean, we're just going on a quest to save the world." He added in a sarcastic tone.

Syrena followed star back to the park and imidietly noticed h boy that had caled her cute staring at them. She stared back at him, but not in a cute way, it was more of a insaine stare that could send you to mars because of how creepy it made her look. The boy turned away and she stoped her staring and followed after Aslan, Star, and Aubry.

Hey! I think your right, Aslan...

She said telepathicly.

(Sorry I,v been gone. I,ll try to keep up! :-) and if Syrena died, she would just start angel life over and forget everything that happed to her as an angel and innher human life.)

Yup, they're definately following us. He said to the other two. Aslan mumbled to Aubrey. "Hey, there's... something wrong. We need to hurry to your apartment, I'll tell you there.

((short post is short))

Aubrey nods. "Okay, come on." she quickens her pace and leads them to her apartment. When they get there, she turns around. "What's happening?"

"Bad people are following us." Star said, crossing his arms over his chest. "They probably want to ask us questions about our quest." He muttered, looking at Aslan.

"K, those... those are Dark Angels. If they weren't here, it would be one angel, one human. Those are THE ONLY guys that can kill me without destroying my Angelic Crystal. That's bad. They're objective is to make us fail in any way possible, even if it costs their lives." He looked back at Star. "I think they don't know exactly what our quest is, but I'm sure they've got a good i-"

Knock knock. "-dea." He swung around to Aubrey. "Don't answer it, no matter who it is. Please."

Knock knock. "Miss Aubrey? Can you open the door? Police buisness."

((Okay, two story plot choices: That can either really be the police and Aubrey opens the door, or it's Dark Angels and she doesn't. Real police would mean they are after the angels too. Thoughts?))

(Hmm... Idk, surprise me xd.png)

Aubrey looks at Aslan, worried. "But what if its really the police?" she asks reluctantly. She looks at the door, then at Aslan, then at Star. "If you don't want me to answer it, I won't," she says firmly, ptting a confident look on her face.

((Make it the police! xd.png))

Star looks at the door and shrugs. "Wouldn't we be able to sense if it's dark angels?" He whispers to Aslan, "I don't sense any kind of power." He says, looking at Aubrey.

"do I open it or not?" she asks, looking at Star, completely confused now.

"Open it." Star said with a sigh, staring at the door. "I have no idea what they could want with us though." He added quietly.

((Also, popcorn, your turn to reply in "AYTOWHMS?"))

Edited by littlelizzie

Aubrey walks slowly to the door, reaching her hand out cautiously, almost as if she believed the doorknob would hurt her. She turns it slowly, peeking her head out the door so the policemen wouldn't see Star or Aslan. "Umm, yes, I'm Aubrey," she says in a polite voice. "Can I help you?"

((SOMEONE BE THE POLICEMEN. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON xd.png))

Awww that's so sweet! But, this is kinda already 10 pages and stuff, and it is already a 1x4... I'm sorry, I hate saying no!

((I'll be the police))

"Yes, I'm Chiet Manthey. Have you seen these children?" He held up a flyer with picturs of all the angels there in the apartment. "They've loitered, stolen, and assaulted these children." Boom. As soon as those little kids appeared, Aslan's head stung with pain. Those kids were sobbing and telling Aubrey some stupid story, but he knew the truth. He grimaced with loathing at those fake-bruised kids.

They were Dark Angels.

They had set them up! hose Fallen Ones had doppleganged into them, and took pictures of themselves beating up the Dark Angel kids. Aslan scowled.

Scum.