History:

Appearance:

*gives popcorrncat... popcorn?* xd.png

Username: urge101

Name: Aslan

Supernatural: yes

What type of supernatural: Angel who can bend light to make illusions

Personality: Kind, calm, light-hearted

History: Aslan has seen it all. Creation of fire? He made the spark. Ice Age? He made the first ice sculptures then! Being one of The Power's right-hand men, he was automatically chosen for the quest.

Appearance: Chocolate brown hair, sea-green eyes, warm smile, thin, (sorta) muscular, darker-white skin

Oh wait dudes.... I really hate anime. Can I use a human person? But if you all are going to use anime, I can just do anime as well. I don't want to be the only one with a real person

Here's my character biggrin.gif

Username: littlelizzie

Name: Etoile (Star)

Supernatural (yes or no): yes

What type of supernatural: he's an angel who has powers over wind. He's also really fast when he flies and runs. Oh, and he can make himself turn invisible whenever he wants to(other angels can see him when he's invisible, though)

Personality: he likes to watch people and he's pretty easy to get along with. However, if someone starts to hate on themselves he'll get really upset and tell them they're worth everything and stuff like that. He can be sarcastic, but if he is it's usually a sign that he likes you or you are upsetting him.

History: oh where do I begin? Well, when he was younger he got bullied. Because he got bullied he started self harming himself and he eventually ended up killing himself. Now he's an angel and he's trying his hardest to turn his new life around.

Appearance: he has dyed black hair that is rainbow colored(its black underneath the rainbow) and he has blue eyes. He doesn't care what he wears as long as its not a skirt or a dress. His hair is slightly wavy and he's tall-ish.

My guy's an angel, I never said he's an anime charrie... tongue.gif

Also, should the two guys be good friends or somethin?

Edited by urge101

Username: popcorncat11

Name: Aubrey Ruth Doubrava

Supernatural (yes or no): No.

What type of supernatural:

Personality: At first glance, she seems like a normal, down-to-earth girl. A girl who's a completely all-american sweetheart. And she is... well sorta. Just add a dash of defiance, a cup of stubbornness, a sprinkle recklessness and you've got Aubrey. Always easy to talk to, she's one of those girls who has an upbeat personalities. She likes to be active and just talk about anything with her friends. And she's always in high spirits. But it really doesn't take very much to get her annoyed or angry. Sometimes, this girl is like a firecracker. Anything sudden thing can set her off. She has a temper that can match a demon's and most times will just snap at any living thing that she comes across in her fury. Of course, once she calms down a bit, Aubrey will immediately feel a strong guilt and will apologize right away. She's very fun-loving and will do anything to have a good time. Although that can bring out a very bold and reckless side of her because she is never afraid to take risks. You can't have fun without making risks, right? Aubrey is usually a kind person who loves to make other people happy. She likes to see the smile appear on people's faces, knowing that she is the one who cause that, and will do whatever it is in her power to help them. But even so, she doesn't let anyone take advantage of her. She knows whenever enough is enough and will put her foot down whenever the time comes. She is very independent with her decisions and hates it other people order her around. If they ask her, then that's different. But commanding Aubrey like she's come kind of pet is another thing. It will most likely result in a very disobedient girl who is difficult to get along with.

History: Not much, I've just been here my whole life....

Appearance: http://a7.img.v4.skyrock.net/9655/83519655..._6_rXUCKLr0.jpg

Omg.... Etoile sounds exactly like my boyfriend... Minus the angel and the hair.....

Edited by popcorncat11

Ahh really? Except Etoile doesn't like girls xd.png he's actually my own OC and I wanna play around with him :3

Edit: I was thinking the two guys could be something like tutor and pupil or something :3 but still be friends at the same time. Or something like that biggrin.gif

Edited by littlelizzie

Wait... How does that work? I thought this was going to be a love triangle but if he doesn't like girls.... I'm lost...

So, do we want a plot, or should we wing it? I say wing it, but thats just me. Also, I'm digging modern times... tongue.gif

Ahhh I forgot about that. Hmm... I dunno. He might be or might not be into her xd.png

We can just wing it if you want to smile.gif I don't really care~

That's cool, I don't really want to think of a plot.... Do you want to start or or do you want me yo?

Sounds good. Should Aslan be Etoile's mentor, because he's about 4 million years older? I'm just thinkin here, if you wanna be the mentor, go right ahead. smile.gif

Aubrey woke up to the sound of her alarm clock. She got out of bed, threw on a Falling In Reverse tee shirt along with black jeans, and began heading to work. She lost her parents about a year ago, and she wasforced to quit school and start earning money to provide for herself. So, she headed to the travel agency she worked at. "Finding the vacation of your dreams,'' the window read as she walked in. "Yeah, I've been doing that very thing for a year..." she mutters under her breath as she sits down in her crappy plastic chair.

Etoile sat on a bench watching as all the busy city folk went by. He tugged at his hair and sighed, leaning back in the seat. "Everything is so boring." he muttered. He saw parents walking their children to school flash him a warning look and he shrugged. "It must be so boring to go to school. Or work. Working probably sucks." He said, standing up. "If I knew where my mentor was then I wouldn't be as bored." He said with a sigh. He watched as girl with bright red hair walked into a travel agency and he tilted his head to the side. 'She looks awful young to be working.' He thought, looking around for Aslan.

As Aubrey sat down at her computer, a flash of rainbow caught her eye. She looked up to see a guy about her age looking at her. She offered a quick smile then diverted her eyesight to her computer as her boss walked in. "You're late,'' he says, raising an eyebrow and looking at her her. "Again, I should add. I risked a lot giving you this type of job at your age. You know, I should fire you. I really should. You're lucky I'm nice." He drops a file in front of her. "Cute couple. Looking for a honeymoon. Something tropical. Should be easy enough." He stood and grabbed his coat, the began walking to the door. "I'm going to get a coffee." He opened the door, then looks back at her. "Don't be late again, Aubrey." He then shuts the door and walks across the street to the coffee shop, leaving Aubrey alone in the agency. "Don't be late, I should fire you, I've risked a lot," she mocks, then snorts in disgust. She opens the file and begins typing away on her computer.

((bear with me, it takes a while for me 2 post))

"Hey Star, ready for your lesson?" Aslan swooped down next to Etoile, doing the normal procedure of refracting the light to make their wings look like backpacks. It usually helped, but it didn't fool the 6-year old holding his very formal mother's hand, who continued to point at Aslan and shout, "Mommy! Mommy, Mommy! That boy had wings! Mommy!" He grinned. "I hope you've got your sword sharpened, because we're gonna be doing some swordplay practice with Elenor and Samual! ((<<completely made up btw))"

(Etoile can hide his wings smile.gif like, he can make them invisible~)

Etoile looked as Aslan landed besides him and smiled. "Sword play? Oh, that's so boring." He said with mock boredom. "But hey, don't you think that girl in there looks young? About my age, wouldn't you say?" He said, pointing to the girl behind the computer. He watched her type and then turned his attention to Aslan.

Aubrey sighs, looking up from her computer and up into the crowded city. People walked quickly past, all in a rush to get to where they were going. Why couldn't they slow down? Enjoy the great lives they had? Why couldn't you guys slow down when you were driving home last year? She looked over at the guy with colorful hair again. He had someone with him that time, and he pointed at her, looked at his friend, then at her again again. Aubrey looks at him curiously, then stands up. The walls of the travel agency were made out of windows, so she stood, leaning against her desk and looking at him. She caught his eye and waved, looking shyly away. Oh stop it. Your boss would be so mad at you right now...

Omg I'm sorry... I'ts obvious I'm tired...

Edited by popcorncat11

((It's ok))

Aslan shrugged. "Sure. what about it? It's just a human. Now c'mon, it's time to go."

---

Aslan landed a disarming move on Elanor, winning the match. "Alrighty, that's the end of class!" He said, sheathing Stormbreath. He started to talk to Etoile, only to be abruptly inturrupted by his beeper. A droning noise echoed through the room. Twice. He turned pale.

It meant The Power wanted him.

Aslan hastily mumbled an excuse to Star, then started to dash down the street. Words of greeting and beautiful architecture rushed past as he urged himself to run faster. He wants me. This must be important.

Lost in his own train of thought, Aslan nearly collided with the gaurds to the entrance. "Password, please." Aslan whispered the password so gently, for it was so holy, so... so pure, that if ever used rashly, would instantly kill any mortal who heard or said it, but would only dissolve the tongue of the unwise user of the word. The gaurds nodded to each other, opened the monumental doors, and cast him into the darkness of His chambers.

Edited by urge101

Etoile looked at the red head again as she waved at him and he waved back, smiling. "Lead the way, sir." He said, gesturing for Aslan to lead the way.

--

After they had practiced with swords Etoile watched as Aslan walked away to go somewhere. He sighed and handed his sword over to Elanor, telling him to tell his mentor he was going back down to Earth. He waved at the other angels as he walked past them and exchanged small chit chat. He walked over to the portal to get to earth and grinned. "Here I go." He said, stepping into it. He closed his eyes for a brief moment and then he appeared in a small park by the busy city center. He grinned and made it so he was invisible. He flew quickly to the travel agency again and looked through the window, watching the girl. He sighed and walked over to the bench he had sat on formally and leaned against it. "Everything really is quite boring." He said, making it so he was visible again.

"So, lemme get this straight- Icarnus is back, and the only way we can stop him is obtaining these 5 relics on Earth... and return them here?"

"Yup."

"But... we can't touch them ourselvelves.

"Right."

"So... I need to take a.... a..."

"a...?"

"A... human. With me."

"That is correct."

"Your Majesty, with all due respect, how can I do all this in two weeks!?" Aslan questioned, doubting the sucess of the quest.

"Remember, I did it in two days."

"But you're YOU! Oceans were made by your footsteps! How can I, your humble servant, complete this intricate plan in just two years?"

"It will not be just you, Aslan. You will be accompanied by the human and an immortal of your choice." Aslan's first thought: Star. Awesome guy, his pupil, and his right-hand man.

Aslan thought for a while, then made a decision that may save or end his life. He looked straight into The Power's eyes. "Where do I start?"