Altair

Favorite type of weather?

Favorite type of weather?  

214 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Cloudy but from time to time, I want big storms, tornado like. Ironically I don't want one near my house, just the symptoms of one.

Any weather that gives me an excuse to stay inside all day! biggrin.gifLike a Chicago blizzard...

Except thunderstorms because my house is at a serious risk of getting destroyed whenever that happens. dry.gif

Edited by Bacon_Strips

I love snow, rain, and perhaps even a thunderstorm.

The only bad thing about thunderstorms is that I probably would have to miss school. :/

I also like cloudy, windy days. And lastly sunny, when it's not too hot of course. lol I don't like sunny days, much.

I like it when it's windy/breezy and clear. I feel so refreshed and renewed then as you can take deep fresh breathes and just have a moment of peace.

However at nights, especially cold ones, I like it when its pouring rain/thundering because it makes me feel cozier :3

My eyes are sensitive to light, so definitely not sunny. It's horrible when there aren't any clouds in the sky. I would prefer a mild temperature with a light breeze and clouds.

I love Stormy weather. Especially ones with really high winds and tornado like weather.

I don't know, I just really love to see the power of mother nature.

Fair weather or hot smile.gif I live in Texas, so the weather's bipolar dry.gif it starts getting hot near the end of April. That's when i'm a happy camper biggrin.gif

Thunderstorms are risky since I live in tornado alley...I hate tornadoes, plus they make my cable go berserk and there's a risk it may knock out my internet/power :/

I friggin hate the cold mad.gif ...It makes me depressed and I don't wanna do much except stay in my bed...

I don't know why but I love when it's raining or thunderstorms.

I also love it when it's sunny after it's raining. I love the smell of earth and all the little worms crawling out of the ground. I love how the sun makes the dew sparkle and I love that huge rainbow. ^-^

I like cold cloudy days but after a while I get tired of it.

I love thunderstorms and rainy days, and when the sky gets super dark during the day.

If there is no special weather I would prefer cloudy I hate the sun. ~HISSSS~

I like cloudy, rainy days as well. In my home town there always used to be afternoon showers and thunderstorms in the summer, so those kinds of days just have a way of making me feel totally at home and cozy - I love snuggling up inside while it's stormy outside.

I like winter the most - cold, snow, wind, etc. It makes me sort of sad that we only have three weeks of winter left. Me and spring/summer don't really get along.

Going into a bit more detail than last time, I'd go with snowy weather (because I find it absolutely beautiful) and windy weather (I have fond memories of harsh winds in my neighborhood).

I love when it's sunny and around 70 degrees but I also like when it's warm and windy with a thunder storm coming. Something about it is so relaxing.

Seeing as how I suffer from horrendous migraines with pressure drops and drastic changes (mainly with cold and cloudy weather), I'd have to say sunny all around, since it at least allows the pressure to build back up. Warm or not, sunny is what matters most.

Overcast by far, lots of clouds... Not too bright, a nice chill breeze blowing.

A perfect day for me.

Thunderstorm. I like hearing the thunder and seeing lightning. As long as it doesn't rain though....

but I'll like it to be cold as well. I absolutely HATE hot weather.

65 F/18 C and mostly overcast is the best.

I prefer cool weather and I love fog. It makes everything look so eerie but also peaceful and clean.