Altair

Favorite type of weather?

Favorite type of weather?  

214 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I like colder weather, so winter mostly. I have crazy bad allergies, so I'm pretty much sick off and on during the spring, summer, and fall. I do like rain in the summer though (And thunderstorms as long as they're not to intense).

My favorite weather is chilly (not cold) and a light drizzle. I just hate the heat in general. xd.png

I love storms period. Even if it's just raining, I prefer that over sunshine depending on the day. Florida wasn't called The Sunshine State for no reason so it's nice to have a bit of a change since I'll never see snow in Florida (thank God for that).

Autumn weather. With the wind and the perfect temperature, not too hot and not too cold, and the way the light looks. We hardly get any days like that where I live, and when they come I be sure to appreciate them fully.

I also like rain a whole lot.

When it's winter I like about -18 degrees with the "slow falling snow". In summer time I like sun rain, though they're quite rare smile.gif

As little sun as possible...

Winter, deepfreeze, snow... yes, yes, yes!

And I just looooove thunderstorms in hot summer.

Thunderstorm and rain if my family and I are home.

Cloudy if I'm going somewhere (dang it sun stop trying to melt me).

I'd love snow... if it ever snowed here. (feels bad man)

We are getting a rare thunderstorm right now with lots of lightning and i'm very excited! I've been in and out on the balcony watching the lighting strike all over the city. My roommate got all excited and went out to take a long walk in the pouring rain.

I love any kind of weather, but I particularly like it stormy. Lots of wind, snow/rain, thunder and lightning, etc. I like it when we get hurricanes/tropical storms because by the time they get here they've lost any kind of lethal power, but they're still awesome. In fact, I love the weather so much I'm studying to be a meteorologist. xd.png

I enjoy it when its sunny outside and not extreme burning hot. I also enjoy rain with thunder and lightning. I'm glad its fall already. I can't wait for winter.

Depends on what I'm doing at the time. If I want to go walking, I want it to be sort of cloudy and breezy, with a little bit of sun and not too hot.

And if I want to go to sleep quickly or do a lot of reading, rain and maybe a thunderstorm (if it's during the day).

Though, in general, I like cloudy, breezy, and not too hot. xd.png

I like the rain, wind, and cold. I don't really know why, as many people o kow hate this type of weather.

Wind and SNOW are my two favorite kinds of weather, but I have a love of all things damp and cool. It's not that sun is BAD, but after growing up in an area that has 100+ Fahrenheit degree summers.... I'm ALL about cold.

Thank goodness for air conditioning!

A quiet downpour of snow, or a heavy downpour of rain.