Altair

Favorite type of weather?

Favorite type of weather?  

214 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'd say thunderstorm if it wasn't for the current major flooding in Calgary ;p

Cloudy, because I sunburn really fast! I prefer mid-Spring and Fall weather though, where everything is a nice warm comfortable temperature and really pretty from either everything growing or turning colors!

I love me my Thunderstorms. There's nothing quite like seeing the sky turn a dark purplish-black or an eerie yellow. And somehow I find the heavy rain and loud cracks of thunder during the storms to be somewhat relaxing. I usually sleep better during storms.

I like fog. I think it's fun to walk through when it's dense. I remember when I was still in grade school. I left my house to walk to school and when I got to the top of hill that lead to the first cross street there was this dense white misty fog. It was cool on the skin and although it was kinda eerie it sort of gave me this strange rush.

I love sunny weather, but thunderstorms are a close second!

I absolutely love when there are storms at night. Thunder storms put me to sleep like nothing else.

I am partial to rain or thunderstorms, as long as it's not humid/muggy.

But I do like a sunny day that's not hot/humid too, with a slight breeze. Perfect weather for being outside.

I have to say: the weather right now is AWESOME! These past couple of weeks have been nothing but triple-digit heat, but today is 81 Fahrenheit and breezy. Some clouds, but not too many or too little. Excellent day for horseback riding, and definitely my favorite weather to be out in. xd.png

I agree, I like storms at night. smile.gif

I noticed that "cold" isn't an option in the poll. wink.gif

Or fall-like weather.

I would probably opt for that. Weather leading into fall is my favorite, when the leaves are changing and the wind is brisk. I do not get to experience that where I currently live, but I remember it fondly. smile.gif

(*Shoots lightning at* THUNDERSTORMS!)

I actually quite like the weather in the fall.

Ugh, down here in summer the temperature is usually 100+ degrees. I hate when it's hot, and sunny. I prefer rainy ^^ you get to cuddle with the sound of rain above you.

I like windy weather because the wind blows the hair out of my face (I have really long hair) and I get to watch the trees in my backyard sway from side to side majestically.

I like Tstorms, but my paranoia keeps me up all night.

I'm a stargazer, at heart, so if it was up to me, I'd choose to have a cloudy day and a clear night all the time.

I love looking at the clouds and stars.

Thunderstorms with hail are mesmerizing and probably the closest I'll ever get to actually seeing thundersnow, and the thunking on the roof is pretty pleasant. Doesn't usually happen, though, usually just regular thunderstorms. :c

I like snow, too, especially heavy snowstorms. Thundersnow would be perfect because it's blizzard AND thunderstorm o:

I don't like it much when it's sunny out. I feel that people are being dishonest with me when they describe that kind of weather as "beautiful" rather than "ridiculously searingly blisteringly hot" as it usually actually is (but then I don't deal with heat well so it doesn't take much to get into "ridiculously searingly blisteringly hot" territory for me. I prefer when it's freezing because I can wear clothes I like and get under blankets without being uncomfortable.) xP

Edited by Pika_Oi