Altair

Favorite type of weather?

Favorite type of weather?  

214 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I love rain.

I really do.

I love the sound.

And the smell.

And how it murders things like house flies and mosquitoes.

...or at least I like to think it does.

I love rain.

I really do.

I love the sound.

And the smell.

And how it murders things like house flies and mosquitoes.

...or at least I like to think it does.

Me too, especially the last two lines.

You... you mean I have to choose between snow and thunderstorms?? But, but that's not fair!! I love both equally!! They're both my favorite!! sad.gif

Sigh... fine. I'll choose thunderstorms. Only because snow usually comes with or eventually creates ice on the ground (which I hate) & you have to shovel it off your driveway. Thunderstorms... are just a thing of beauty. biggrin.gif

I love cool, cloudy days. Like mid-spring or mid-autumn, when the air is fresh and crisp but not to chilly and the sun isn't blinding. smile.gif

Sunny and warm, but not too warm. I hate heat waves. dry.gif

But not as much as cold snowy days when I freeze to the bone. mad.gif

I love rainy days.. I like listening to the falling rain. It makes me relax.

If its going to be cold it needs to snow. I has never seen a big snow here where I live. If its not going ot snow it needs to be warm and sunny. I like the sound of rain when I sleep but not so hard to were it sounds like im inside a drivethru car wash.

I don't think I have a favorite. I like different things at different times. In general I like it warm, not hot with a mix of sun and clouds. The perfect weather to be outside in my gardens. I hate the cold but love a good snow storm. Foggy weather is always creepy in a good way. I love a few storms, wind, thunder and lightening. But my one dog is terrified of thunder so I don't like them so much any more. He barks and hurts his own ears, or ends up hiding and shaking in the bathroom.

Rain. Lots of it. Here are my reasons why:

1. I like the sound of it

2. It is good for plants and fills up water tanks

3. It kills insects like flies (it must be like the apocalypse for insects when it rains xd.png)

4. It makes it colder which is good as I HATE hot weather

5. It means I won't have to go take the dogs for a walk or do something I don't want to be doing because of my mother.

I love the snow.

I've always wanted to wake up and have snow like up to my window.

But it doesn't snow that much here.

Thunderstorms and rain are tied for second.