Red2111

Black Tea Dragon Discussion Thread

After reading this, I got my friend to try 5 times - 3 teas, 1 refusal, 1 no egg.

I was able to try twice - both teas.

All went to the AP.

I had been breeding bleeding moons, but had the same problem. Everything I bred resulted in bleeding moons.

I had planned the same black tea/terrae lineage, think I'll quit while I'm ahead sad.gif

Thanks for trying!

Wow, I can't believe bleeding moons are still having that problem. I remember a while ago trying to breed someone a balloon from one and failing twice.

If you guys are having problems... you can trade for 2nd gens. of whatever breed that's hard to get... For example - http://dragcave.net/lineage/gGD9Y

Whenever I need a 2nd gen. Horse from Black Tea, I post up a trade with a shimmer for one. ^.^

Ooh, that's very pretty! I'm a little reluctant to trade because I had a naming theme in mind for the cb greens of the project, which is pretty easy for me since most my dragons are unnamed anyway so I had plenty of previous cb greens with no name (and like one with a name). If no greens pop up after a few weeks, I will have to try, though. What gen shimmer are you using to trade? The only short shimmer I have is refusing to cooperate with me. The rest are longer stairs - which are very pretty and generous gifts - but I'm not sure they're worth much for trading.

Black Teas are so pretty I had to try making a lineage with them and Moonstones. <3

I ended up getting a whole bunch of Teas when I needed Moonstones, unfortunately (9 with one girl before I bred another mate). ^^;

I did finally get the Moonstone I needed. happy.gif

Did anyone succeed inb Albino Teas - if they exist at <all? I've been trying via inbreeding because it was hinted at that, but so far only normal ones^^

http://dragcave.net/lineage/TBij0

His sister is bred today so I'll go on to 6th gen in a few.

I've no idea to what "add milk" might refer.

Edited by Varnayrah

Did anyone succeed inb Albino Teas - if they exist at <all? I've been trying via inbreeding because it was hinted at that, but so far only normal ones^^

I'm real loosely following this thread, and realize people have worked on inbreds or the Black Tea x Albino for the Albino possibility, but has anyone been trying Black Tea x White? The Whites are pretty much milk white.

I did just try some of my Teas with Whites, one refusal and two Tea eggs. The eggs look normal, but we'll see what hatches. One, by its code, is insisting that it is red. (Rojo)

Did anyone succeed inb Albino Teas - if they exist at <all?

Tbh, I don't think one exists. It would be an awesome surprise to stumble upon, but I can't help thinking that some artist or someone would have known something and worked towards it and gotten it by now. Or a user would have stumbled upon it already. IMHO, it's just a fun piece of breed information.

Not that this should stop anyone! I really don't know for sure. 'Cause hey, I'm still waiting on a gyarados badge to show up, so...

Anyone doing any Halloween Tea Lineages? I'm thinking of doing Teas and Graves.

imo a black x black tea or white x white tea lineage would be lovely!

i really love the black teas, they're one of my favorites!! <3

Anyone doing any Halloween Tea Lineages? I'm thinking of doing Teas and Graves.

I've got some lurkers from teas and am planning short checkers then as far as I can go from there. :3

"add milk" was part of the description for the albino black tea in the Halloween carnival.

I soooooooooooooo wish I'd done a screen shot!

Anybody care for a pretty 4th-EG inbred Black Tea egg?

-removed, please don't use this thread to gift - use the threads in the trading section-

Please only take it if you want it. I figure maybe if they don't turn albino for me, they might for someone else, lol!

Edited by rubyshoes

Just bringing an old, old thread back to life! After weeks of no successes / no internet, finally! Reached 11th gen inbred Black Tea. smile.gif Just wanted to show it off to some Black Tea fans, hehe! xd.png

EDIT: Thanks, rubyshoes! wub.gif

EDIT II: Thanks, _Z_! biggrin.gif

EDIT III: Thanks for the kind words, too, sbowen and missy_! <3

Edited by panthera1

Just bringing an old, old thread back to life! After weeks of no successes / no internet, finally! Reached 11th gen inbred Black Tea. smile.gif Just wanted to show it off to some Black Tea fans, hehe! xd.png

Impressive smile.gif Congrats.

Wow. That is really impressive! Congratulations!