Red2111

Black Tea Dragon Discussion Thread

i tried purebreeding mine and they refused... :/

Don't have any extras either urg.

Male Terrae and female Black Tea also looks good because of the stumpy wings.

(`◕ω◕´)ノ Hi Nyx. Hi.

Hi Marri :3

I'm going to either catch more or breed this afternoon, just have to decide what. Probably storms because I have an unholy amount of them. The spreadsheet takes a while to sort :B

disclaimer: Marri's form in the art usage thread says edits for forum use are okay.

Am I the only one who would have expected these to look more like this?

user posted image

Not saying I don't like them how they are, the female sprite is so cute and the male's neat (male things that are pink besides sweetlings and pinks!), but... iunno I'm saying I am surprised they don't have patterning. Marri if you were trying to surprise me you succeeded.

Still love them, though. I tried breeding my female with a tri-horn and they refused :c

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

disclaimer: Marri's form in the art usage thread says edits for forum use are okay.

Am I the only one who would have expected these to look more like this?

user posted image

Not saying I don't like them how they are, the female sprite is so cute and the male's neat (male things that are pink besides sweetlings and pinks!), but... iunno I'm saying I am surprised they don't have patterning. Marri if you were trying to surprise me you succeeded.

Still love them, though. I tried breeding my female with a tri-horn and they refused :c

Tea cups have patterns. The tea they hold does not.

Tis a pretty edit though!

Edited by Marrionetta

I suppose that makes sense. And thank you~

Ooh, I think I'll try these with the STDs, or the Blacks. And am I the only person around here who thinks the eggs are basically some of the most wonderful things in the world?

Ooh, I think I'll try these with the STDs, or the Blacks. And am I the only person around here who thinks the eggs are basically some of the most wonderful things in the world?

No, I am agree fully! I'm collecting a whole army to try and satisfy my needs of having constant gorgeous eggs to look at.

After reading that Black Tea dragons have scent glans under their wing arms....i'm totally breeding mine to.....HEARTSEAKERS.... Chocolate Tea smelling dragon babehs!

I'm planning a base with two Females bred to Heartseakers those will be bred to males that have been bred to Arsani.....cuz i think that will look pretty too..... :3

http://dragcave.net/lineage/avBfh

Pretty?

I'm going to breed them with waterwalkers :3 Since I love them both and their colors mix fairly well, I figured why not

Looking at these old sprites of mine makes me want to squish my face against a hot water bottle. Just me? y/y?

Looking at these old sprites of mine makes me want to squish my face against a hot water bottle. Just me? y/y?

No, they're lovely. D: I must collect all of them to feel extremely happy. I have never felt this strongly about a sprite before. o.O;

No, they're lovely. D: I must collect all of them to feel extremely happy. I have never felt this strongly about a sprite before. o.O;

Then they're to you what Pebbles are to me. I adore Pebbles, I identify with pebbles, I pick Pebbles over any other breed. I'm honored you like them~

I feel the same way. You and I might be entering a competition with Black Teas. lol

I've been breeding mine with Blacks. Very pretty. <3

I feel the same way. You and I might be entering a competition with Black Teas. lol

Yes, definitely. I'm working on my army, and am having a hard time finding CBs, so I'm breeding my own instead, but what lovely dragons -- I can completely relate to them, if that makes any sense.

Edited by Ashes The Second

I think a black tea x valentine lineage would look really nice biggrin.gif Sadly I don't think I could pull that off.... Maybe a tea x GW lineage?

Has anyone tried purebreeding, and did something unusual happen? I just purebred a pair, so far the egg looks normal to me^^

Has anyone tried purebreeding, and did something unusual happen? I just purebred a pair, so far the egg looks normal to me^^

My purebred Gen2 is 100% normal. tongue.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/TiWRI

EDIT: Ohmigosh, WHYYYYY?????? It's so pretty!

user posted image

Edited by Dimar

When I was very small, my grandmother had a Hot water bottle about the same color as the Teas, so that's a comforting thought for me. <3

I am very proud of breeding (or should I say brewing?) The Perfect Cup, and my other pair just gave me their first egg, http://dragcave.net/lineage/66FPx, which I hope will be her mate when it grows up. smile.gif