Delira

I'm being viewbombed

Have you been viewbombed recently?  

1,154 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Someone seems to have added my last two batches of eggs to a hatchery very shortly (hours) after I bred them. Both times I've caught it when everything had around 12-14 views, so not bad, just super annoying to have to keep everything fogged, especially with how tedious it is doing every egg individually.

I don't think I've done anything that would offend anyone so I have to guess someone is mad I was finally able to purchase a Stat? It started with the first batch of eggs I bred after that one hatched. The first time, I checked all the hatcheries I could think of and couldn't find my eggs added anywhere, but there are so many hatcheries...

I'm not sure there's any point in sharing this. It's just kind of a mild inconvenience that has reminded me to keep new eggs fogged, maybe it will help someone else remember to do the same.

54 minutes ago, GhostMouse said:

I'm not sure there's any point in sharing this. It's just kind of a mild inconvenience that has reminded me to keep new eggs fogged, maybe it will help someone else remember to do the same.

Thanks for the heads up.

It hasn't happened to me in a while.

I will continue to fog the dragons

and hide my scroll.  

9 hours ago, TheScorpionKing said:

Thanks for the heads up.

It hasn't happened to me in a while.

I will continue to fog the dragons

and hide my scroll.  

I think this might have been a bug? It would definitely make more sense!

I guess they were gaining views while I was naming dragons or influencing things after breeding. If I'm understanding that right. That's a relief!

Edit to add: I hadn't even noticed the unique views weren't changing. So it has to have been this.

Edited by GhostMouse

I'm being bombed.

I suspected it last night. I always fog my dragons before I sleep and remove them from my favourite hatchsites.

When I unfogged today I went to Silvi's Lair to add my dragons and found one of my hatchis already in there. My eggs and hatchis had been unfogged for less than two minutes.

Yes I am 100% certain I removed them all last night. I double checked because I noticed my eggs gaining views last night, (and fogged them), when I hadn't put them on any sites.

Edit: I'm watching my eggs and hatchlings like a hawk and hoping this is temporary and not the start of another large viewbomb campaign across the site.

Edited by Cireth
Typos

Thankfully this has never happened to me, unfortunately I also sometimes get impatient and wish someone would view mine a bit more, but I use the one website I linked in my signature and it works effectively and my dragons hatch quickly, thankfully I'm online often and hid my CB eggs when they got too many views right away and I don't share them on AoND for the first few hours anymore.

Bomber seems to have given up for now. Hopefully they've gone away for good.

None of my eggs or hatchis died. I did have some sickness.

I will keep watching them like a hawk.

I got viewbombed today over the Trading Hub.

All I asked for was a CB Zyumorph egg swap for a different time so I can try a Neglected Dragon experiment for myself. I was bombed after I put the trade on DC official Discord with some slight adjustments to be more clear on what I want. Apparently it was such a travesty that someone had the need to add all of my scroll to every possible hatchery.

I was miffed that they hatched my egg, but since I have exams coming up it was actually a blessing in disguise? Still very annoying though. Good thing no one's dead.

Lesson learned: never go public on Trading Hub when doing Neglected experiments ever again.

I got viewbombed the last around 2 days over the Trading Hub. (i'm newly yes, but its against my permission to aid me, i have some friends who help me about the dc stuff, i don't need help)

i was try to trade with other people, also make myself trades with my few magi-dragons, someone add my whole scroll, so i had to hide all and hide my entire scroll. after this i try to trade again, someone add my single dragons i offer up for trade into the silvi's lair clickpage. yesterday i had to cancle my trades multiple times and today morning in around 1 hour multiple times.

i don't know what is wrong with the people who add my dragons against my permission into silvi's lair. if i hide my entire scroll, i don't want that someone add my dragons into any hatchery. easy thing... or not?

I put up an Aeon for trade, and someone viewbombed me. My hybrid Astrael died of sickness. This sucks. I have no idea who's doing this or why.

Be careful out there, people.

Someone who wanted your egg and couldn't have it, probably. Or some random. It happens. When you have something up for trade - hide your scroll !