TJ09

2013-05-27 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 6

Glad for another white. I'm locked for a bit longer with my new hybrid horsies, so good luck all hunting.

oooo, I like the egg description. I feel like I am at a fancy spa with dead sea salt spa treatments or something xd.png

Got one after my internet died for a second biggrin.gif. Come on Hellhorse's, hatch so I can get 2 more!

There was one I saw that had a pretty amusing code, but I didn't catch that one. At least I was able to get one within three minutes of them being released.

Was able to catch these two fast. Good luck to those still waiting to catch some.

Thanks TJ ans spriters.

Gaa! Stupid lag! I was already at the coast when the eggs started dropping, and the site started craaalllinnnng. When it finally sped up again, the user count had skyrocketed from 59 to just under 500!

Only had room for one, but they're very pretty!

I've also noticed that more eggs recently have been described using the sense of smell, whereas before it was primarily sight. Just something I thought was interesting. smile.gif

Holy frcik, it's lagging badly for me, and for some reason it's not refreshing barely at all. I might give up until the rush is over. With almost 600 people in the Coast, it's gonna be HARD.

Too much people!! My sister is clicking like crazy but we won't stand a chance, cool though

There was one I saw that had a pretty amusing code, but I didn't catch that one. At least I was able to get one within three minutes of them being released.

There was one I really wanted. ): It's a somewhat, really sexual word, however and I won't post it.

Anyways, got my one egg!

There was one I really wanted. ): It's a somewhat, really sexual word, however and I won't post it.

Anyways, got my one egg!

That may be the one that I saw.

OMG!! and i still have no room in my party ;^; i feel like crying

Oh snap, I snagged one. That's the first time this week I've gotten an egg in the first 12 hours of a new release. O_O

Certainly makes up for not being able to catch anything from day five . . .

Phew, I got my two! Aaaand now I'm locked. I hope my hatchies from Day 1 grow up soon and that my second Day 3 egg hatches quickly as well. Thanks TJ!