Xerozia

Zipologis: Sunny Cemetery (OPEN)

Archios planned to let herself get picked as the people willed. This was mostly because of the fact that she didn't know any of them very well. She didn't know anyone at all. Perhaps she spent too much time in this notebook of hers. She liked the notebook though. It was nostalgic to look back at all of the things she had created a long time ago. The light inside the church was already starting to get a bit low so they needed to head out soon. She approached Moon. "Do you mind if I take one of these?" She asked, pointing to the walkie talkies.

"Yeah of course you can." She handed the walkie talkie to Archios and said "Don't drop it though or it won't work and we don't want to lose the communication, now do we."

Nina was still pretty lost on what was going on, but there was to be adventure and the bending of the rules. Sounds like a beautiful plot to me, just like some story book. "I don't care who I get sorted with, I don't know any of you guys very well to pick favorites." Nina grinned, she was still catching her breath, but she stole a long glance at Archios. She has a notebook... wonder what's in it, people who carry that kind of stuff around can be fairly inspirational. I hope I get into her group, it'd be weird to request that though.

(Pssst~! Please sort me with her, people with notebooks man, notebooks.)

((I know. Freaking notebooks, man!))

She nodded and smiled briefly. "I'll take good care of it." she said, taking the walkie talkie and clipping it onto her belt. At least everybody would be able to talk to one another. Well, the group leaders would. This little communication device secured her as a group leader. Heck yeah! She didn't mind that at all. She began looking over the people in the room and trying to decide who she wanted to be with her. Though, she wasn't likely to turn anybody away. "Anybody want to cluster over here? I need three bright talented young people over here." she said lightly.

Edited by ArchiosLukos

Elliot stared as Archios took the walkie talkie and smiled. He stood up and grabbed Con's wrist, pulling her over to Archios. "We will go with you." He grinned, dropping Con's wrist when she stood besides him.

"I didn't want to be leader anyways." Con said, looking at the walkie talkie. "Having that thing makes you leader, right?" She asked, looking at Archios's notebook. "I hate being leader of anything. It always means people have to question me on anything and everything. I would much rather them question someone else." She said, rambling on a bit. "But I digress. Can we part of your group?" She asked, smiling.

((Notebooks are where it's AT!))

Oh jolly yes~! The girl with the notebook has appointed herself a leader, bold move girl, bold move. "I'll cluster with you~!" Nina volunteered as she immediately ran up to the girl with the notebook. "That is, if you'll have me." Nina grinned as she held out her right hand. "I didn't quite catch everyone's names, so formalities are in order, my name is Christina, but you may refer to me as Madam La'cross, or Nina, people end up calling me Nina."

"I think I'll call you Madame La'cross!" Con said, grinning. "I'm Con." She smiled, pointing to Elliot. "This guy is Elliot, but you can call him French Fry." she said, smirking at him.

"No, I prefer being called Elliot." Elliot said, whacking Con on the back of her head. "So are we a well enough team for you to explore with?" He asked with a smile.

She grinned broadly and shook Christiana's hand firmly, then nodded to the others. Wonderful. She was full up already. "Of course I'll have you. I'd have everyone if I could." She glanced at the walkie talkie. 'And now I have all the appreciations' she said to herself. Oh god. There were names. She had to try and remember names. "We're a republic here. So, Madame La'cross and..." she paused one of these had a strange name. Something victorian and something like a negative. Cheating. Conartist? Con! it was Con. "Con and Eeeliot?"

"El-liot. You say it Eeeliot in France. Last time I checked we aren't in France." Con smiled, holding her hand out. "But yes, those are our names." She said, grinning. She looked at the oher kids. "We should head out and get a head start." She whispered.

Elliot rolled his eyes. "She can say my name however she wants to." Elliot said, smiling at Archios. "But please do not call me French Fry."

"Yo, Moon, toss me one please," Quiok said, holding his hand up and waving it a bit. "Me and Lio'll take good care of Miss Mary Mack over there, as well as anyone else willing to join us."

((Remind me never to go to the beach with Raymond and Lukes EVER again...It was a DISASTER))

"I'm with Quiok and Lio and...that chick," Shire gestured vaguely to Mackelyn. Alexi raised his eyebrows and Shire rolled his eyes, "Yeah, know what, him too. He's with me. Yeah," he turned to his group and everyone else. "Alright, so the rest of you are in a group," he winked, "Good luck! Yo, Quiok, where to? Or shall we stay here? Come to think of it, I rather fancy churches...your choice~!"

((You're stuck with me, Xeroro! tongue.gif lol))

Edited by IamSHERlocked

[[Okay. Let me get this sorted out.

Archios has a WT with Nina, Eliot, and Con.

Quiok has a WT with Lioko, Mackelyn, Shire, and Alexi.

That leaves Luka (Jinma) with a WT, his twin, Alkina and Sasuke.

Also, I've noticed that Archios's name was originally typed out as Cyan Vermont with a little note. Would 'Archios' be the 'nickname' she fed everyone or just a mistake? I've made such mistakes before where I've used the wrong name due to old habit.]]

Jinma took a portable radio from Alkina's hands and lightly waved his hand above his head. "Alright-y, I'll claim the last leadership spot for my brother but, since he doesn't talk, I'll talk for him." Glancing slightly back at Alkina, he smiled crookedly at the young girl. "It's quite convenient that you have these and just enough for the number of groups we have."

Yes... these people are going to call me by my preferred nickname... victory is mine. "As tempting as it is, I won't call you French Fry and might I say your blue hair is quite unique." Nina gave a confident nod at Con to establish she was acknowledged. This guy shows signs of a high energy level and he is wearing headphones, I think we'll get along swimmingly. The girl with the notebook had shook Nina's hand and Nina's spot on the team was sealed hook line and sinker. I'm so lucky to have scored this group~! It's even perfectly even, two girls and two boys. I couldn't ask for a better set up. Nina took a mental note of everyone's appearance and their appointed names. Wait... the leader didn't give her name! Nina turned to the group and chuckled, "It's a pleasure to be included in this group," Nina looked at Archios and added, "I seem to have misplaced your name, can I make it simple and just call you Boss?"

(Connie... Nina will never acknowledge you as a girl until it is clearly spelt out to her. Con has been burned in her mind as a guy, IT IS CHISELED INTO HER MEMORY THAT SHE IS A BOY. )

((Haha, yes! That's fine ^^ I'm don't know if I'll be able to reply today, so if I'm not, can somebody just make Con and Elliot go along with Archios and Madame La'cross? I'll try to get on but I can't promise anything.))

((Archios is her nickname and not a mistake. She has a similar view on the 'victory is mine' when people call her by it.))

"Sorry about that." she said to Con, feeling stupid that she had forgotten the name. Not to get her wrong. She expected not to remember it but it was no less embarrassing. Heading out was her sentiments exactly. She made sure to shake hands with anyone who extended the opportunity. She glanced over at 'Madame La'cross' who had the same difficulties she did. "Boss or Archios. Take your pick." She looked around at the other groups. They were still sorting themselves out and the four of them could easily head off early. They were already at the church so why not start here? "I say we examine this building first. I've never been anywhere other than the Sanctuary and the Vestibule. There are always lots of rooms behind everything" She said, recollecting her own church and several others which could be a maze and sometimes even had a basement. If kids were hiding out, it would be here. If they were out of the fence, chances were they came here.

Lioko looked around, "It is big...okay, should we leave you guys to it? We can take the treehouse, if you want. I don't think the burned mansion needs checking out, so that just leaves the lighthouse. Unless you guys want us to spread out in here, me and Quiok's group will head out." she said.

((Wow it's gone quiet xd.png))

((I'm going to be gone from some time this evening through the weekend.))

((Then let's just all take a break and start up again on Monday xd.png Sound good??? And btw I finally picked an avatar picture wink.gif What do you think? Does it suit me?))

Edited by IamSHERlocked

( Not sure if it suits you since I don't know you, but it is a sweet avatar. WEAR IT PROUDLY. )

[[Okay. Let me get this sorted out.

Archios has a WT with Nina, Eliot, and Con.

Quiok has a WT with Lioko, Mackelyn, Shire, and Alexi.

That leaves Luka (Jinma) with a WT, his twin, Alkina and Sasuke.

Also, I've noticed that Archios's name was originally typed out as Cyan Vermont with a little note. Would 'Archios' be the 'nickname' she fed everyone or just a mistake? I've made such mistakes before where I've used the wrong name due to old habit.]]

Jinma took a portable radio from Alkina's hands and lightly waved his hand above his head. "Alright-y, I'll claim the last leadership spot for my brother but, since he doesn't talk, I'll talk for him." Glancing slightly back at Alkina, he smiled crookedly at the young girl. "It's quite convenient that you have these and just enough for the number of groups we have."

[[Here, KC]]

"Alright-y," Nina grinned, "I'll probably switch off from calling you Boss and Archios. And Archios is a beautiful and uncommon name, do you know what country it originated from?"