Xerozia

Zipologis: Sunny Cemetery (OPEN)

User-Aralyn27

Name-Saisha Ashwood

Age- (5-20) 18

Appearance-She has shoulder length red hair that she usually wears in curls, dark green eyes and a lightly freckled face. She is tall and fit, as well.

Gender-female

Personality-Bubbly, kind, smart but is impatient and tends to hold a grudge if you did or said something to her. Sometimes she is too quick to trust others.

Other-

( I have nothing for my character to say or do, I am a sheep which follows the crowd. )

Lioko, dragging Quiok, walked down the hallway, gawking at the doors. "Wow. No wonder the adults don't want us hanging out here! Yo, let's hop in! No need to wait!" she exclaimed, skipping forward and opening the door for Calliope. Without another word, she jumped through into the strange darkness in the doorway.

It felt like she was flipping through the night sky. While Lioko was vaguely aware of her hand still firmly gripped on Quiok's wrist, her mind was swirling and her vision wasn't straight. After what seemed like decades in the awkward darkness, she finally saw a blinding light below her. The next second she slammed face first into gray earth.

Wait. Gray earth?! Moaning, Lioko pulled herself to her feet and glanced around, rubbing her face. Quiok was doing the same thing, except he had apparently landed on his feet. They were in a cemetery, but the ground was grayer than the headstones. The sky and clouds were yellow, and there were two gray suns. The headstones all had weird names on them, and dates like March 7, 112034-September 11, 112102.

((I'M SORRY EVERYONE! My mom blocked this website for three weeks. So could someone give me an extreme recap?))

((LOL i know that feeling! xd.png we haven't really done much, i think the rp's dying sad.gif but yeah pretty much my post is all you've missed xd.png))

( I feel like I'm walking blind into A WHOLE NEW WORLD /Yes, Disney reference, go ahead, sing it. Anyway, I have a train to catch. )

Nina slipped past everyone else and leaped into the open door in pursuit of Lioko and Quiok. Can't let them have all the fun... aw dang, I should have went in WITH Archios, we're partners after all... how rude of me. But wait... Nina expected to find a hard floor under her foot, but she felt nothing.... She was falling, like a drop of water dripping from a leaky pipe. Darkness surrounded her... something in Nina's mind snapped and paranoia caved in. Falling... all alone in the darkness... was I alone? Dang it all... I feel so lonely.... should have jumped with Archios.... But wait, where are those other two?

(Falling for what seemed like decades huh? Well then, just keep the paranoid thoughts coming, eventually Nina will drift into a state of dreaming. And if it is okay, I'd like to fall on someone. )

"Nina?!" Archios shouted in distress as her comrade seemed to disappear. B-but that was just outside. She had just taken a step outside. What was going on? The train whistle blasted somewhere through the door, terribly loud. She squeezed her eyes shut and bolted through the door. She had already gone insane so why not go outside and start screaming or something. Instead she felt that heart wrenching feeling like you've tried to climb up a stair that didn't exist, but in the dark, head pounding, frightened, and questioning your own sanity. She screamed for a moment when there wasn't anything at all coming in contact with her foot, but she began plummeting as the others did. CRUMP! she hit the ground and was dazed. Her head still throbbed painfully with each heartbeat and screaming train whistle. Archios groaned and closed her eyes, holding her head in her hands to get the feeling to stop. It turned into a dull throbbing. "What the... heck" She curled into a fetal position and waited for something to happen. Either that train was going to run her over or... God her head hurt. "Nina?" she asked in concern.

((Wow, checking back in on this roleplay... And it's saddening me. I don't know if mods will wipe an entire thread, but that might be the best thing to do in this situation. I would actually love to rejoin this now that I'm not slammed with schoolwork, but as many people have stated above, there isn't really a place to jump in. Maybe Xerozia could PM a mod and have this thread closed, then start it up again in the Unapproved section? It would probably become more popular, and I could advertise for it and ask some people if they wanted to join it ^^ Just a suggestion - I don't really want this to die because the idea is very interesting tongue.gif))

(I agree with littlelizzie(it's weird saying that cuase my name is Lizzy.) you should try that copy and paste your work, except for the characters and delete start it again and then we can advertise.)

((That'd be fine. Actually, it's a great idea except for the fact that I don't know any mods. xd.png))