Xerozia

Zipologis: Sunny Cemetery (OPEN)

She grinned appreciatively. "Archios isn't my full name, but it's an adaptation of Latin." Going any deeper into detail usually irritated people but she could go on and on about the meaning, language, spelling, and exactly how she came to choose it as well as the personal meaning to her. She had invented an entire world around it for sanity's sake. That was something she was proud of, as peacockish as she already was. She looked over to Lioko and gave the thumbs up. "I'm sure we can handle the church. You just tell me where you guys ended up going when you get there."

Con smiled as Archios explained a little but about her name. "What does it mean?" She asked, briefly scanning the church. "My names stupid." She mumbled as an afterthought.

((Sorry for short reply!))

((Hey guys, Techno_Elf is joining in! Just thought I'd give you a heads up :3))

Lioko snatched the walkie talkie from Quiok and flicked it on, "TESTING 1 2 3, TESTING!!!" she yelled into it. Quiok winced, stealing it back from her.

"Alrighty then, to the tree house we go!...so, y'know, let's go."

"Latin huh... I'd also like to know the meaning... that is if you have that information." Nina heard Con mutter something, but she wasn't sure what he said and she didn't think it was worth exploring. He must have murmured it for a reason... and we're already burning daylight, time to get our adventure on. Nina started walking towards the church, her body was still turned to the group and a small distance had been established. The time of talking about exploring the church was over, the first move had been made and it was time for the players to fall into place. This game of life played by the youthful hearts was slowly going through the motions.

(Adventure Time, come on grab your friends- hope you don't mind the dramatic thoughts, I couldn't resist. ^u^ And I can't help but think CHESS~! Fall into place my little pawns, time to meet the king who commands you and the foe whom you must overcome. )

((SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW MOOOOOOOOOOOOOTIONNNNNNNN))

Shire removed his hands from his ears when Quiok snatched the WT from Lioko, "Alrighty~. Lez go!" he exclaimed, walking off. Alexi stared after him, then started walking in the opposite direction.

"Alright, Lio, Quiok...you," he gestured to Mackelyn, "treehouse's this way." They all walked off together. A minute and a half later, Shire turned around and ran after them.

"Hey hey wait wait...haha...hey hey you you I don't like your girlfriend!" he shouted. When they didn't stop, he ran faster, "No seriously guys, WAIT!!!"

"It means ancient." she said, watching the other group run out. "Archios, archaic, ancient." She smiled and rubbed her hands together. Time to pull this building apart. She walked up the nave and transepts and looked around at the old church. Remains of the beautiful stained glass windows littered the floor and she could see the grand organ pipes rusting back above in the choir. The Tabernacle looked fine for the most part. It was still golden and shining. However, the altar in front of it was broken in half. Statues of both Mary and Joseph stood on either side of the altar, tucked away into the wall. Under them stood a door each and two other doors were laid further back near where the priest would have sat. One of them no undoubtedly lead to the chapel, another to the priest's readying area and storage for the mass pieces and the other could lead just about anywhere. She imagined that it might be to a basement. Her church had a basement under the main building where the congregation shared meals and where the graduates of her school sometimes held parties. "Which door should we try first?"

"Any door is as good as any." Nina whistled as she stood in awe at the architecture... there was just so much to take in.

(Super short post, SUPER THE SHORT.)

((OK...so I PM'd Xero my forms...how should I jump in?))

((...OK then...))

Calliope saw a group of people gathered at the church. She herself was lying in the pews, so she wouldn't be seen. She absentmindedly twirled a nail (the one used for building stuff) in her fingers as she listened to the group's conversation.

((Hi, Techno. Guys, I don't think we should have split into groups...it makes it awkward, and the posting goes slower. Or maybe that's just the RP dying. xd.png))

((I agree...hey, Archios, can your group find the doors a bit quicker??? Because we're not into the roleplay that far, and I don't like it dying so soon. xd.png LOL))

((Being honest, I think everyone's copped out...or at least some of us have. Techno, how about you let Calliope find the doors??? :3))

((Hi~ I haven't copped out but I think I'm going to resign for now. I might join later, but for now I'm trying to think of an idea for my own roleplay. I'll still lurk around though :3 So, sorry ;w; I think the roleplay is good, but people just need to post and I can't really think of anything for my characters to say >_>))

((Right. Cropping your characters out of the group. *hug*))

"To the one we don't know." Archios said, heading for the dor that possibly lead to a basement. She grabbed the knob and twisted it. The thing was loose and felt unnatural when she turned it. No matter, it came open when she pulled. Then she found the doors. Behind this one regular opening there was a hallway with a door covering every square inch. Small doors, large doors, bird-shaped doors, centipede-size doors. You name it, it was there. But there was one door... at the end. One regular sized door, no other doors beside it. She gawked at these other doors. Some of them were even in the ceiling. "Ah... um..." she tried to remember her teammate's name. Strange that only one person had volunteered for her group but everyone else had already gone off. "Nina?" She said, still gawking at the strange hallway. Not knowing what might happen if she went through any of these doors, Archios proceeded down the hallway, brushing her hands along either wall. "Nina, you need to see this."

((Yessir, SHERlocked!))

Calliope sat up quietly and started wandering around, opening doors and walking down hallways. By some strange coincidence, she managed to end up in a place with ten thousand doors. "Oh sweet," she said to herself. "Which one should I go through?" She saw a normal door, but didn't notice the other girl in the room. Smirking, she ran up to the normal door and opened it, expecting to see a broom closet.

Christina gazed at the doors in amazement, she'd never seen such oddly shaped doors. And in a church no less. Nina heard her group leader call her name, wait... this wasn't a group, it was just Nina and Archios. Does this make us partners? Nina rushed to Archios's side, the architecture could wait, but that didn't stop her from noticing the door on the ceiling. "Yes Arch- holy wowza, is that door on the ceiling? Whoever build this place is a troll."

(TROLL IN THE HALLWAY, TROOOLLLL IN THE HALLWAY, just thought you should know.)

((I imagine that Sunny Cemetary is much more whimsical when you see it up close but Archios is rationalizing it as the normal world from where she is.))

Archios jumped back against the wall as Calliope barreled past her into the hall. Rude! Rude! Who was this girl? Was she on her team? "Someone's a troll anyway." she pursed her lips and looked over to Nina before walking towards the strange girl at the other end of the hall. "Find anything interesting?" she called. It looked like it might be a back door out of the church. She looked up at the sign above the door. 'Sunny Cemetary'. Well isn't that nice? It reminded her of zombies. She stopped halfway down the hall. She could see the yellow sky from what must have been a bright sunset and greyish grass from the oncoming night. The freight trains must also be going by because she could hear the whistle of a train somewhere beyond the black gates of the cemetery. Again, not worth mentioning.

Edited by ArchiosLukos

Lioko snatched the WT from Quiok, hearing a lot of noise coming from Archios' group. "Guys, did you find something?" she asked. When there was no response, she said to her group, "Hey, we're going back to the church. I think they found something, but nobody's responding."

(In the church...sorry I skipped you guys XP)

Quiok walked in before his sister, looking around. Lioko glanced around with him, "HELLO??? ARCHIOS, NINA! WE'RE HERE, WHERE ARE YOU GUYS???" she exclaimed, her voice echoing around the church.

((Everyone is in groups searching for the lost children. My group and Techno's character have discovered the hall of many doors and the door to Sunny Cemetary has been opened. However, nobody has gone in yet. Xero's group has rushed back to the church. People without groups can be milling about the church and I guess the walkie talkies are on at all times to you can hear all of the groups. Take your pick.))

Archios looked back in alarm as Lioko came at full ramming speed through the doors, screaming and hollering about something. She stepped into the frame of the door, waving a ruffled arm to signal where she was. "Over here." and dissapeared back into the hallway. "Just found a really weird hall." She picked up her skirts, nodding her head to excuse herself as she slipped past Nina. That girl was still down there at the back of the church (supposedly). "Is there something back there?"

Calliope looked through the normal-looking door and out at the plains and train tracks. She debated whether or not to go through the door. Best if she traveled with a group. Turning around, she said to the other girl, "Hey, do you know if there are any others? I want to explore this place behind the door."