Xerozia

Zipologis: Sunny Cemetery (OPEN)

Lioko grunted, grinning, "Being the fastest pitcher here, with a brother planted on a pew? Very," she sighed. "We need something better to do...I don't want to play baseball all my life. Normally I'd suggest looking for the kids that disappeared, but the adults don't even know where they went. There's no clues or leads at all...what do you think?"

Connie tilted her head to the side and sighed. "It could be something interesting to do." She said, watching a kid swing the bat. "Refresh my memory, though. What's a pew?" She asked, frowning a little. "My friend brought me here but I don't know a thing about baseball." She explained.

((

User- ArchiosLukos

Name- Cyan Vermont (either you don't know her name or she feeds you a nickname, typically)

Age- 16

Appearance-

-hair: copper, long, wavy

-eyes: midnight blue, grey flecks ("stormy sea" colored)

-skin: medium fair (lighter than most but doesn't burn easily)

-height: 5'7"

-weight: 110 lbs

-build: slender (long legs, thin frame)

-clothes:

-- white dress shirt, long sleeves, high collar, button up, floral patterns on cuffs and lower torso.

-- full brown cotton skirt with slight ruffling. On bottom.

-- lighter caramel colored skirt, plain. Second layer.

-- Golden colored skirt, short, light floral patterns. Top layer.

-- Short brown leather boots.

-- Hair ties for a bun.

Gender- Female

Personality- Cyan is a friendly girl who doesn't quite beleive that she belongs in this town, or this century really. She likes to be approached by others and makes fast friends with those seated next to her in school. That is, if they're accepting of the 'freak' or 'nerd' that she is. Many people tend to think she's older than she really is because of outward appearances and her maturity. If the class was told to pick a leader then others would have a run for their money against her as her intelligent (and sometimes intimidating) gaze pegs her as someone who knows what their doing. Speaking of survival situations, she does know roughly what to do. If you're a troublemaker in the group then it's "Get the hell out and do what you want, but not anywhere in my group". Most people don't have to hear that, nor any of her other sadistic views of the world. So, overall a nice person.

Other- Ummm... Fine Arts Nerd?

May I join?))

Edited by ArchiosLukos

((Sure thing, Archios! ^^))

Lioko giggled a little bit, "A pew is the bench you sit on during church," she smiled. "Where's your friend? Maybe he can help out on our little expedition." Suddenly, Quiok came over.

"What are you talking about? What expedition? Whose friend? Am I being left out of something here, Lio?" he asked, suspicous. Lioko rolled her eyes.

"When do I ever leave you out of something? Huh?" she sighed, "We're gonna look for the missing kids. We need more people, though, I'll admit that. If several kids can disappear that quickly, I don't want a small group going to find them. We might all disappear," she said. The look on her face was sarcastic, but Quiok thought it was actually a good idea.

"So...who should we ask to come with us? Assuming I'm in, of course," he lifted an eyebrow at Lioko and Connie, "It has to be people that are least likely to tattle-tale," he glanced over at Mackelyn, the world's most experienced tattle-tale.

Edited by Xerozia

Connie looked at Lioko and Quiok and tilted her head to the side. "I have no idea where any of the kids went. But if we're to go and look for them, then I agree with her." She pointed to Lioko. "The more people, the less likely to get kidnapped. Or something like that." She said, looking around he church. "Oh, I don't know your name." She said, looking at Lioko again. "I'm Connie, but you can call me Con if you want." She smiled.

"I'm Lioko--you can call me Lio--and this is Quiok. No nickname for him, I'm afraid. He's my little brother. Nice to meet you, Con," she smiled. Quiok nodded. Suddenly another person spoke up.

"I'd be willing to go," a girl said. Lioko jumped, whirling around to face her.

"O-oh, hi! Y-you heard us...and you're in? Really?" Lioko was surprised, "Wow...getting people to come with us might go quicker than I thought. We'd be ecstatic to have you accompany us," She grinned.

"Lioko... That's an interesting name." Con smiled, looking around he church. "I wish I knew where my pal was at." She huffed, crossing her arms over her chest. Suddenly she saw a flash of blue on the other side of the church and sighed. "Found him." She mumbled, looking at he other girl who had walked up.

"Of course I would. Oh! I forgot to introduce myself I'm Alkina you can call me Moon for easy remembering though."

She glanced up from her notebook at the group because of the distinct lack of ball hitting and increase in conversation. She returned to sketching, but kept an ear turned their direction. They were talking about the taboo subject of the 'missing children' incident. They were in the forbidden zone itself which made her shiver. The kids could have been in any one of the buildings and were likely long gone. When Alkina spoke up, a load of peer pressure dumped on her. She stood, holding the notebook to her chest and walked over to the group, skirts swishing all the way. "Don't be silly. You'll need someone to keep you children safe. I'll fill in with the campaign as well."

Edited by ArchiosLukos

"Really?" Quiok asked, surprised. Lioko nodded and smiled in recognition.

"So we've got a protector. That make me the captain, then?" she grinned sarcastically. Then she got serious, "Thanks. I think. I'm not sure what I should say, actually."

"Really?" Quiok asked again, this time directed towards his sister. Lioko snorted. "I'll get Shire to join...and maybe Alexi. It would be nice not to be the only male on this little expedition."

Lioko rolled her eyes and turned to the newest member of the company, "Welcome aboard...Um...well, I probably should get your name first."

((PS for Shire: Here's your chance to hop in there, buddy xd.png))

((Is that a challenge, Xeroro? Hah? You're on!))

"Get Shire to join what?" Shire grunted, swaggering over to the group with a grin plastered on his face. "If we're raiding anything, I'm in charge of it." This earned him several glares. "What? I think we all know I'm the most experienced raider here!"

Alexi whacked him on the head, "Yeah, well, if you actually listened to their conversation, you'd know that they're not raiding anything."

"Aww...that's no fun. Wait, what else is there to do in this dump? Are you planning some magical gettaway into Vegas? I heard the girls there are hot..."

Another whack on the head. "And out of your age limit, height, and league," Alexi countered. Shire glared at him, rubbing his head.

She flushed red. She should be in command. These kids were brave/stupid certainly, and they weren't prepared to take leadership. She tried to push down the sudden surge that told her to protect her rights. It didn't work. "Maybe we should take a vote" she suggested with her lips pursed. She wasn't going to settle for a bodyguard because they obviously hadn't taken the hint. She wasn't even really that muscular. "I think I could keep you safer if I can make some of the decisions." She said, supressing her eagerness. Wait! Compromise. Maybe there could be some compromise. "I want to be in charge of the technical things and advise whichever one of you kills the other first." she said, trying to smile lightly turning it in a lighthearted suggestion instead of aloof anger. It was working. Anger diminished. Don't be overprotective. She took a deep breath and continued to scrutinize them intimidatingly, unintentionally puffing up her chest and standing tall. "My name is Archios by the way."

Edited by ArchiosLukos

"Archios, Archios, Archios~" Jinma chimed, clasping his hands together behind his head. Luka stood beside him, helmet hanging from his relaxed grip while his brother still sported the catcher's gear. "Honestly, let's not bicker about who's leader and who's bodyguard. Honestly? It doesn't really matter. No one's dumb enough to get themselves seriously in trouble." He paused when Luka nudged his side, catching the quiet man's gaze. "Hey! I'm responsible enough!" Luka rolled his eyes, faintly narrowing his gaze before glancing at the others.

"Oh, uh, most of you already know us but, for those that don't: I'm Jinma and this is Luka. I kind of figure that we're older than all of you and past the crazy hormones stage." Jinma stated lazily, pulling his glasses off and briefly wiping the lenses clean with the hem of his shirt.

Con had listened to the kids conversing and looked at Archios. "Archios? Well that's an interesting name. I'm Con. Now, who are you?" She looked to the two boys who had walked up.

Suddenly Eliot slumped down against Con and sighed. "What are we all talking about?" He asked, fixing his glasses.

Con sighed and moved her hand to get in a more comfortable position. She then smirked and took his glasses, putting them on her nose. "I think we should explore the other buildings." She said quietly. She nodded to Jinma and Luka and then turned her attention back to Lioko.

((Wouldn't dream of it! xd.png))

"Sounds like a plan to me!" Shire exclaimed. "But you're the ringleader here, I suppose, so what have you got to say? Though I don't really care what you say, to be honest," he shrugged. Alexi rolled his eyes.

"Pa-the-tic. Ignore him...please," he asked them all, shoving Shire away a bit, "I, uh, don't know him. At all. I've never even seen him before." He turned to Shire and held out his hand, "Hi, I'm Alexi. Nice to meet you...not really."

((Oh yeah, Xeroro, have you figured out who I'm impersonating with Shire's character yet??? >:) Lol))

((@Shire I'm thinking Devin...maybe Kyle? Or Jackson...Jackson or Devin. Right??? @Archios I'll try not to! xd.png))

Lioko focused on Con, trying to grasp the fact that all these kids were willing to come with them. "Yeah, that's probably a good idea," she said, then cocked an eyebrow at Shire, "And who said I was the ringleader? I just suggested it, that's all."

((Time for me to enter the stage!!!))

Mackelyn jumped up from behind them all, standing on a pew, "And I'm going to be the one to "suggest" all this information to the adults," she exclaimed, glaring at them all.

((The wonderful antagonist. xd.png Greetings. Lol))

Lioko quickly responded, "What? Why would you tell on us? We're not doing anything," she lied. Quiok nodded in agreement, speedily putting on a confused expression. "Are you okay, Mackelyn?"

"Mackelyn, stay calm. Everything's going to be alright. You got hit in the head with a baseball, that's all. Do you remember me? I'm Quiok. I go to your school. We're getting your parents now, you'll be fine," he said, hoping everyone else would pick up on their ruse.

((Devin. You had it right the first time, Xeroro. Sheesh! But Jackson and Kyle were good guesses, too, I suppose))

Shire caught on quickly. "Geez, Mackelyn! I guess once you get hit with Lioko's fast serve, you'll hallucinate a bit. What did you think we were talking about? Some escape plan to Las Vegas?...That's still not a bad idea. But wow. I'm surprised you didn't understand us at all. We were talking about an old movie called 'Lies are Lame,'" he said, throwing a sarcastic look towards the others.

Alexi stepped on his foot, "Yeah, it's really cool! Have you seen it? It's about a bunch of kids that go missing. The parents get together to try and find them, and they search in tons of different buildings!" then Alexi just went on and on, spouting random fake facts about a non-existent movie. "The funny part is, the title makes no sense at all! But the director was kind of crazy anyways. His name was Hector Shmivrob. Go figure, huh?"

((Signing off, ya'll! 'Don't post too far'! smile.gif Night~))

Edited by IamSHERlocked

Con watched everyone talk and sighed. "I wish I knew everyone's name..." She muttered, looking at Shire and Alexi. "Being new to this town makes it very hard for me to gather everyone's name." She said, looking to Elliot. "At least you know everyone's name." She smiled, adjusting her new found glasses.

"Why did you take my glasses?" Elliot asked, sitting up. "I bet it's really blurry, isn't it?" He smirked, falling back onto Con's shoulder.

"It's actually not that bad." Con said, taking the glasses off and looking at them. "I guess I just have good vision or something." She smiled, putting them back on.

((edit: Ninja! Why would you guys do this to me?))

She was starting to feel defeated in the crowd. "Thanks." she said to Con, partially to feel like she was still there. She agreed wholeheartedly with searching surrounding buildings since they were going to do this now. However, there was the extreme risk of being attacked and kidnapped. Actually, that was extremely likely and terrifying prospect. Large groups were going to be necessary. "Sit down, son. Nobody cares about your idle threats. Right. No less than four per group though, everyone agree?" She asked. Wouldn't want any of these delightful youth getting hurt, right? "Where do we start"

Edited by ArchiosLukos

[[No response from Archios to Jinma?]]

"Groups of four? Have you counted how many of us are going?" Jinma questioned, taking a count of each that were there. "There's eleven of us. That means there would be one group of three. Come to think of it, no matter how they're split, there would always be an odd numbered group. Know what I'm saying? If you want to be a proper leader, you need to know each individual's strength and weaknesses on top of knowing how many are with you. Then you also need to know how each individual works with another. Can't be having a group filled with people who constantly bump heads. It never works out right!" Jinma stated, speaking matter-of-factly.