Xerozia

Zipologis: Sunny Cemetery (OPEN)

((There was, but my DS died and I lost my post about it.))

"Hey, smartass, I said at least. I know you adults just have so much useful input but you could, you know, freaking listen sometimes, genius." she sneered, put in a perpetually bad mood by Jinma. She hated adults. They were horomonal and they think they can push the younger generation around like a bunch of slaves. The urge to punch him returned, but she'd never use physical force against someone for your average stupidity. She cocked an eyebrow and narrowed her eyes. She could go at this all day.

Edited by ArchiosLukos

Con stared at Jinma and pushed her glasses up. "Before going anywhere, I think we should introduce ourselves first. I can almost guarantee that you two don't know my name." She said, messing with her bangs. "Unless you don't want to know my name. That's cool I guess. I could be Nameless Kid or something." She said with a hint of sarcasm.

"Jeez. What happened to simple respect for your elders? I'm being civil here, Archios. And, Con, of course we know your name. You did, after all, just introduce yourself. We all did in a way and the building's not too large where we couldn't hear most of what was being said." Jinma simply brushed off Archios's fowl response to his words, not bothered by the young girl's glare. In all fairness, Jinma wasn't hormonal and he wasn't stupid. He was attending college with his brother and intending to get a science degree while Luka focused on math.

((Yup. Archios is just mad :3.))

She leaned against the pew and looked down at her sketchbook. The picture there was only partly done and though she wasn't feeling too inspired right now, she began shading what she had so far. "Let me rephrase." She forced herself back into monotone. "There are going to be two groups of us of at least four because some people are probably going to chicken out of our eleven. Right? You are older. You are an expert. You may sort us if you like..." The forest warrior she was drawing was coming along. There was the form and the sword and the missing children. Man what a bad idea, but nothing worsen than sneaking under the fence.

Edited by ArchiosLukos

((Wah I thought you were actually mad at us! xd.png))

Lioko agreed with Archios. "Okay, Jin, I'll be the first to say that Archios is right. And has anyone forgotten that Mackelyn is a snitch?" she whispered to the others while Quiok, Shire, and Alexi were distracting the girl. "So obviously we can't involve her in this, right? We need to get rid of her first."

((Btw, no I'm not trying to kill Kate's character from the story line xd.png We worked this all out already))

(Whoops, im late.) "Wait, can I go too? I'm Sasuke. I don't play baseball. " Sasuke announced, getting up from where she sat and going over to the group. At least some other people HAD thought what she was thinking! No one would care where they went; the place was too boring. Plus, the missing kids...

(Not really)

"Well hi Sasuki. Yeah I'm not having any vote on this one."

(Sorry for oober short post.)

Edited by kingcobra2018

[[Wait, Lioko agrees with Archios about what? About Jinma being stupid or...?]]

-Will post when others have had a chance to post-

"Hold on a moment!" Nina huffed as she took a deep breath gasping for air. She seemed to have appeared from nowhere, "Sorry I'm late, I fell asleep somewhere. So what's going on? I see you've stopped playing baseball."

( Sorry I'm late, didn't realize the post party started. happy.gif' )

Con watched as everyone joined in the conversation and smiled. "Looks like we're going to be a big party." She said, taking Elliot's glasses off. "Here." She handed them back to him and rubbed her eyes, making them adjust back to her regular vision.

"So all of us are going to try to find the missing kids?" Elliot asked quietly, glancing at Mackelyn. "But we are not going to take her?" He asked, trying to speak over his accent. He took his glasses from Con, who had started to shake them in front of his nose.

((No prob, Cap'n! ^^))

"Yup. As for introductions," Lioko looked at the newcomer, "I'm Lioko and this is Quiok, Con, Elliot, Archios, Jinma, Luka, Sasuke, Shire, Alexi, Moon, and Archios," she said, pointing to each person as she said their name.

"Let's secure Mackelyn," Quiok said, glancing at Shire and Alexi, now arguing with a persistent Mackelyn, "and split up. Preferably in that order. But how should we deal with her?" he asked everyone, hoping she wouldn't hear. "We can't tie her up, can we?"

((Oh, and I got permission to say Shire and Kate's characters were arguing xd.png))

[[Wait, Lioko agrees with Archios about what? About Jinma being stupid or...?]]

[[Xerozia, you never answered my question...]]

Jinma frowned slightly when Lioko responded about agreeing with Archios. He wasn't certain what she agreed with. Oh well, moving on. As another girl approached, he waved in greeting when Lioko introduced him and his twin. Luka was silent as always, patiently standing near the edge of the group with his arms folded across his chest, a pencil tucked behind his ear that had become his physical trademark. While the others talked about some young girl named Mackelyn, the twins listened; Jinma had decided to leave this sort of 'plotting' to the children so long as they didn't go too far. Like Quiok suggesting to tie her up.

((Ah, sorry!!!! X( I was referring to the grouping design, since four in a group would give more openings to conversations between the groups...if that makes sense xd.png

and LOL archios))

Edited by Xerozia

((Yes. Don't I feel so important?))

She had, for the most part given up. Her groups of four idea had some recognition though it seemed like everyone was joining in so it would be groups of five now. That and everyone was talking and it was making her tired. She slipped from leaning to sitting lazily in one of the pews. When her name was called, she raised her hand in greeting and then zoned off into the distance. Obviously they couldn't tie up Mackelyn. That would only serve to upset her more. "Lets just bring her along. She'll be just as guilty as the next man then. Besides, your parents will know you've been under the fence if you tattletale (like a three year old), Mackelyn."

((Btw, if Mackelyn ever comes off as hating a particular person, it's her character, not me xd.png I have nothing against anyone here lol))

A comment by Archios made Mackelyn's head snap up, "Excuse me?" she hissed, "You're the three year olds! Wanting to go off adventuring to find the lost kids? This isn't a movie! Where are you going to go? Huh? Let me guess, you're going to find a magical X that leads to a treasure chest? I'll tell you now that you're all idiots! And I'm certainly not going to get dragged into this, there is NO WAY!" she yelled, glaring at them all and shoving Shire and Alexi away.

She walked over to Lioko, "And no matter what you say, you ARE the ringleader and you ARE going to be the main person responsible for this. You're getting the rest of the kids involved in something the ADULTS are supposed to handle! Do you realize how stupid you're being?!" she shouted.

"And what are the parents doing?" Lioko whispered, "They said they called the police, but we're in the middle of nowhere. We're the only police within a hundred miles! So what police did they call?" she leaned in closer to Mackelyn, "I'll tell you something right now, Mackelyn. Our parents know the kids haven't been kidnapped. It's not logical. Something's happened to them. We can say we're trying to find their kidnapper, but we'd be lying, because we all darn well know there isn't one."

She snapped her notebook closed, stood, and walked calmly over to Mackelyn and Lioko. Her tactic was extremely amusing yet effective, she thought. Still, it seemed like scaring Mackelyn into submission might not work very well. "Besides, like I said, your parents will know you've been sneaking under the fence if you tell anyone. If we sink then you're going down with us." She repeated just in case the girl hadn't gotten the message. They shouldn't need to use physical force so long as she was kept in the middle or front of the group. As for the looking for treasure remark, that was far from her goal. Archios had no hopes about actually finding the kids. Actually, maybe they had gotten sick of the town and just left. It didn't seem like that unlikely of a prospect. "We're going to search through the buildings one by one in case there are any clues and wash rinse repeat. There isn't any treasure or magic involved."

"Right," Lioko said, nodding to Archios. Her help was welcome. "Let's split up, then. There are 13 of us, so should we do two groups of four and one of five?" she asked everyone.

((It felt longer when I was writing it xd.png LOL))

Edited by Xerozia

"Yeah that would work. But who's going in what group? I don't care what group I'm put in but what about the others? Do you guys care what group you go in? 'Cuase we're all friends here. Am I wrong?"

(Mine's just longer than yours! I win! <-- No offence intended)

Edited by kingcobra2018

"I don't care where I go as long as Elliot's with me. He can't handle being by himself." Con said, smirking at Elliot. "He'll say a lot of stuff in French and no one will understand him." She sighed and leaned back in the pew. "Are we gonna use walkie talkies or something to communicate with one another?" She asked, looking at Lioko.

"Sounds good. And wish granted, Con. I don't have to be in any specific group, but I'll stay in the five to help look after Mackelyn," Lioko said.

((Muahahahahaha I beat you >:D))

Con smiled and looked at Elliot. "Don't say much in French." She said, looking at Lioko. "So who else is going to join my team?" She asked, looking at the remaining kids.

(Short post is short! OAO I'm sorry ;w;)