Xerozia

Zipologis: Sunny Cemetery (OPEN)

Zipologis: Sunny Cemetery

Plot

There's a little town in Kansas called Zipologis. It's your typical small-town with a nice community and, naturally, the occasional crime. The town is so small that it's gotten even smaller over the years; it isn't even on the map. Hence, there are buildings--strange buildings-- surrounding the forgotten town.

The adventurous kids in the town have no fear of the buildings--even though they were deserted for a reason. So when baseball is banned from the town for a few broken windows, the kids decide to play in the old, spaced out church. What could go wrong?

Nothing, at first. Then they found the doors. In a more secluded part of the church, there was a hallway with a door covering every square inch. Small doors, large doors, bird-shaped doors, centipede-size doors. You name it, it was there. But there was one door...at the end. One regular sized door, no other doors beside it.

But the kids that went through it never came back. What happened? What lurks behind the doors of mystery? Only you can find out.

Oh yeah, did I mention the plaque above the door at the end of the hall that says 'Sunny Cemetery.'?

Setting

In the center of the town is the town hall, and the regular shops (barber, grocery, candy, etc.) surround it in a circular pattern. Spread out behind the shops are the houses, and behind the houses are large gates that cover the full area of the town. At the oldest part of the gate, there is a hole large enough for skinny teens to get through.

Farther out from the gate, all strewn out in random patterns, there are the 'ghost buildings.' To the east, a church. To the west, a lighthouse. To the north, a treehouse. To the south, ruins of a burned mansion. Smaller buildings, such as rotted houses and storage buildings, fill some of the large gaps between the landmarks.

Behind the Door

As for the Sunny Cemetery door in the church, a whole other world exists. And...it's magically called Sunny Cemetery. xd.png Lol, big surprise. Once through the door, you would come out on top of a gray hill with a yellow sky and clouds, in the middle of a cemetery. If you exit the gates to the cemetery, a train awaits you. The train is twenty feet tall and has no railroad. It's gray with yellow patterns on it, much like the cemetery. On the front is a metal frog in a yellow suit-- much like a mermaid on the front of a ship.

When your board the train, the conductor asks for your ticket, which is somehow in your pocket. Once you give it to him, he takes you to Zipologis. This world's version, though. With humanoid creatures and magic, pits to the Underground,-- an entry to Saredeq, a place much like Nineveh--and countless traps.

Form:

User-

Name-

Age- (5-20)

Appearance-

Gender-

Personality-

Other-

Rules:

You tell me!

No Godmodding

Accepted Characters~~~

User-Xero

Name-Lioko Pierce

Age- (5-20) 14

Appearance- Lioko

Gender- Female

Personality- Quiet but obnoxious. has a habit of getting into trouble.

Other- Pie. Yes, that's right. Pie.

User-Xero

Name-Quiok Sumarch

Age- (5-20)8

Appearance- Quiok

Gender- Male

Personality- Quiet. Likes books and cats.

Other- He wears cat ears and is Lioko's little brother.

User-Sher

Name-Shire Chestnut ( based off of my name this time!)

Age-16

Appearance- Shire

Gender-Male

Personality-The cool boy that's good at sports

Other- What? Why do you always put this???

User-Sher

Name-Alexi Tomarch

Age-13

Appearance-=anime%20boy%20-%20hat&filters[primary]=images]Alexi

Gender-Male

Personality-Quiet, Shire's sidekick.

Other-...

User-Moka

Name- Dawn

Age- 10

Appearance-DAWN

Gender- Female, obviously.

Personality- Quiet, soft spoken. Extremely devoted and loyal. Doesn't trust people as much, only relies on animals for friends. Known as the invisible kid. Think of Fluttershy.

Other- If needed, Imma make Mercedes.

User- Moka

Name- Mercedes

Age- 19

Appearance- Hair and Overall Appearance Clotheswith AVIATOR GOGGLES! C;- instead of hat.

Gender- Female

Personality- Fiery and spirited. Quick to respond, and is often sarcastic. Will defend her little sister, Dawn, at all costs.

Other- I FOUND A BEAGLE AND I CALLED IT PIE

User- littlelizzie (I prefer Liz!)

Name- Connie

Age- 14

Appearance- http://wallpoper.com/images/00/17/41/94/an...es_00174194.jpg

Gender- girl, but is always called a boy.

Personality- She likes to be with people but she doesn't say much. She has an open mind and likes to try new things. She pretty much goes with the flow and voices her opinion when she thinks it is needed. She likes fooling people into thinking she's a boy, hence why she always lets them call her a boy. In fact, no one really knows she is a girl except for Elliot.

Other- Everyone is saying stuff about pie. Well I say cake! She loves music and always has her headphones around her neck or on her ears.

User- littlielizzie

Name- Elliot

Age- 15

Appearance- http://s5.favim.com/orig/51/anime-boy-colo....com-464794.jpg Except he has dyed blue hair. No one knows what color his hair actually is because he's dyed it so much.

Gender- boy

Personality- Elliot likes to play sports but he isn't any good at them. He drags Connie with him everywhere and treats her like a little sibling. He goes along with her ideas but tells her when something is dangerous. He enjoys meeting new people but finds it hard to trust anyone because of his past. He's good at keeping secrets, like the fact Connie is actually a girl.

Other- Elliot comes from France and sometimes says things in French.

User- kwhite19 (Kate or Kater)

Name- Mackelyn

Age- (5-20) 8

Appearance-Mackelyn--but with brown hair

Gender- Female

Personality- A classic tattletail, Mackelyn's going to be the antagonist type of figure in the roleplay (don't worry, I worked it out with Xero-kun).

Other- Mackelyn is going to be the one getting the kids in trouble and everything.)

User- girlfairy76

Name- Sasuke Birch

Age- 16

Appearance-Sasuke Birch

Gender- Female

Personality- Very stubborn, always getting what she wants, willing to fight. Can be mean modt of the time, when depressed. Rarely happy enough to smile or laugh.

Other- Yay.

User- CaptainCute

Name- Christina /But please, call me Madam La'cross or Nina/

Age- 16

Appearance- Short black/brown hair with a grey ribbon pulling it back into a ponytail, height is about five feet, and brown eyes. She wears a red/black striped dress that almost reaches her knees. Her legs are covered up by tights and she usually wears a purple hoodie. She has glasses, but she hates using them while people are around, she is near-sighted.

Gender- Female

Personality- Happy, way too happy, to the point it makes her feel awkward, awkward enough to run away. That's right, she might be really really happy and excited one moment, but if you don't reply the same hyper vibe, she will walk away from you. She is kinda bipolar that way, she is really paranoid about what people think about her. She is easily startled and a scaredy-cat, it is also really easy to make her laugh, just make a funny face, guaranteed lols.

Other- /I'll put a little history here/ She spent most of her time reading fantasy books, she is absolutely infatuated with the idea of magic. But soon books were forgotten once she discovered video games, and she will always be a fantasy fangirl at heart. She loves to sing and whenever she goes outside she ends up admiring nature and kinda zones out, she is also in the habit of eating flower petals. No seriously, flower petals, they have interesting flavors, leaves... some don't taste good, stick with flowers my friends. Sigificant other gives you a flower? Eat it. Right in front of them. Thank you for the meal. And you people be talking about pie... dang it all, if only I could make you all an apple pie. But this pie doesn't come cheap, it'll be a hug a pie share. I know thats unreasonable but hey, pie doesn't grow on trees... or does it? /And thus I rambled, please sweep all this under a rug./

username-kingcobra2018

name-Alkina(moon)

Age-13

appearance-

Gender-Female

Personality-Alkina is very shy and can get very sensitive but will stand up for herself and it makes her appear mean.

Other-Thanks and she's not wearing the hat.

User- Narvix

Name- Luka Krin

Age- 20 years

Appearance- Luka on the left. Constantly has a pencil rested behind his ear and ink stains on a few of his fingertips. Both twins reach 6'2" in height.

Gender- Male

Personality- Luka's the more calculating of the pair, always thinking ahead before reacting if given the time. He's also the quiet one, never speaking and constantly using his eyes or body language to convey his thoughts or feelings.

Other- Nothing at the moment.

User- Narvix

Name- Jinma Krin

Age- 20 years

Appearance- Jinma on the right (above). Slightly more muscled than his brother due to frequent running and lifting. Always has a plain black sweatband around his left wrist.

Gender- Male

Personality- Opposite to Luka, Jinma's all about rushing into something without much thought. Typically, Jin is hotheaded and sometimes rash, preferring action over thinking.

Other- Nothing yet.]]

User- ArchiosLukos

Name- Cyan Vermont (either you don't know her name or she feeds you a nickname, typically)

Age- 16

Appearance-

-hair: copper, long, wavy

-eyes: midnight blue, grey flecks ("stormy sea" colored)

-skin: medium fair (lighter than most but doesn't burn easily)

-height: 5'7"

-weight: 110 lbs

-build: slender (long legs, thin frame)

-clothes:

-- white dress shirt, long sleeves, high collar, button up, floral patterns on cuffs and lower torso.

-- full brown cotton skirt with slight ruffling. On bottom.

-- lighter caramel colored skirt, plain. Second layer.

-- Golden colored skirt, short, light floral patterns. Top layer.

-- Short brown leather boots.

-- Hair ties for a bun.

Gender- Female

Personality- Cyan is a friendly girl who doesn't quite beleive that she belongs in this town, or this century really. She likes to be approached by others and makes fast friends with those seated next to her in school. That is, if they're accepting of the 'freak' or 'nerd' that she is. Many people tend to think she's older than she really is because of outward appearances and her maturity. If the class was told to pick a leader then others would have a run for their money against her as her intelligent (and sometimes intimidating) gaze pegs her as someone who knows what their doing. Speaking of survival situations, she does know roughly what to do. If you're a troublemaker in the group then it's "Get the hell out and do what you want, but not anywhere in my group". Most people don't have to hear that, nor any of her other sadistic views of the world. So, overall a nice person.

Other- Ummm... Fine Arts Nerd?

User- Techno_Elf

Name- Calliope

Age- (5-20) 18

Appearance- She has platinum blonde hair that she dyed green with chemicals, but it's growing long again, so the top part is blonde. Her eyes are a vivid green as well.

Gender- Female

Personality- She's pretty rambunctious, and doesn't look before she leaps. She's a risk-taker, and usually the first to dash into any new place.

Other- She can work with metal pretty well, as she used to be a mechanic. She can tell how a machine works just by looking at it.

"Insurance Characters"

User- Xero

Name- Elani Jackson

Age- 13

Appearance-Elani

Gender-Male

Personality- Elani is straight-forward and to the point.

Other-He hangs out with Ezekiel a lot

User- Xero

Name- Ezekiel Johnson

Age- 14

Appearance-Ezekiel

Gender-Male

Personality- He's arrogant and specialized in baseball. He's compact, so he can fit into small places.

Other- Is always with Elani and never turns a challenge or dare down.

User-sher

Name- Duran Scade

Age- (5-20) 7

Appearance-Duran

Gender-Male

Personality- Shy, thoughtful deep thinker.

Other- Best friends with Aliyo and Ilan.

User-sher

Name- Aliyo Markinson

Age- (5-20) 5

Appearance-Aliyo

Gender-Male

Personality- Happy-go-lucky type of person.

Other-Best friends with Duran and enemy of Ilan.

User-sher

Name-Ilan Jackson

Age- (5-20) 11

Appearance-Ilan

Gender- Female

Personality- Bully-type character. Known rough-and-tough tomboy.

Other- Elani's sister. She hates Aliyo, but gets along well with Duran.

Edited by Xerozia

Alright! Approved. Have fun roleplaying.

((Umm... Are you going to use all of the characters you made? Cause that looks like a lot for one person. =w= We can start whenever you want to though~ I'm gonna advertise for it in my signature! ^^))

Edited by littlelizzie

((Yeah, me and Shire only made those characters for if nobody else joined. We call them "Insurance Characters"... long story xd.png))

((Pfff nice~ You should probably edit the forms so that it shows the picture instead of just a random words xd.png Like, go back to the roleplay in the Freeform section and find the picture and yeah :>))

((^^ Well, we originally started this RP in the freeform, then moved it to unapproved, then got it approved X3 You can post the form here or PM it to me, though, either one! biggrin.gif))

Ok

username-kingcobra2018

name-Alkina(moon)

Age-13

appearance-user posted image

Gender-Female

Personality-Alkina is very shy and can get very sensitive but will stand up for herself and it makes her appear mean.

Other-Thanks and she's not wearing the hat.

Edited by kingcobra2018

[[i'm bored so...

User- Narvix

Name- Luka Krin

Age- 20 years

Appearance- Luka on the left. Constantly has a pencil rested behind his ear and ink stains on a few of his fingertips. Both twins reach 6'2" in height.

Gender- Male

Personality- Luka's the more calculating of the pair, always thinking ahead before reacting if given the time. He's also the quiet one, never speaking and constantly using his eyes or body language to convey his thoughts or feelings.

Other- Nothing at the moment.

User- Narvix

Name- Jinma Krin

Age- 20 years

Appearance- Jinma on the right (above). Slightly more muscled than his brother due to frequent running and lifting. Always has a plain black sweatband around his left wrist.

Gender- Male

Personality- Opposite to Luka, Jinma's all about rushing into something without much thought. Typically, Jin is hotheaded and sometimes rash, preferring action over thinking.

Other- Nothing yet.]]

((Sweet!))

Lioko tried not to laugh as one of the kids attempted to hit her fastball. They were playing a baseball game inside an old church near their town--the adults had outlawed it due to several dozen broken windows. Yet they told the kids to stay inside the town when they were playing games.

Even though she had thought it was odd, she came to the conclusion that it was better not to question them. Her younger brother, Quiok, agreed with her. At the thought of her 8 year old sibling, she glanced around the chapel. Finally she spotted him, reading a book on a pew. Rolling her eyes, she left another person the job of pitcher while she walked over to him.

"What are you doing?" she asked, a bit annoyed, "You're supposed to be third baseman." He made a sound somewhere in between a laugh and a grunt.

"And you're supposed to be the pitcher. Yet look where you are," he smiled. Lioko flicked him on the head.

"Well, I think I'll slack off today, just because of that comment," she muttered, walking over to one of the kids to chat.

((Any of you can be that kid xd.png I know this is a terrible intro, but we have to start somewhere, and I was thinking all the characters could go 'adventuring,' trying to find the missing kids. xd.png))

"Luka, can't you just play without taking forever?" Jinma sighed, wearing the catcher's gear as he waited for his brother to be ready and walk up to bat. The silent twin flickered a quick glance over at the talkative one, wondering how he was dragged into this game once more. "Just get up there and hit the stupid ball!"

And Luka did. He kept it low to the ground, running to first base and stopping there. It probably was safe to run for second but he didn't wish to, folding his arms across his chest and watching both the field and home base.

[[Not very much nor very interactive. Just getting my two in here before heading to work. If ya need to, feel free to make Jinma catch the ball if it's coming his way or have Luka run to the next base/home plate.]]

Sasuke watched the kids play baseball. Couldn't they play soccer or something? When Sasuke had tried, she was horrible. She just tugged around with the kids. Mostly, she wanted to explore. But what if she got lost? She liked other people. Sorta.

Sasuke pulled out a big chapter book she had been reading and started reading.

Percy Jackson, Annabeth...

Okay, maybe later. Sasuke would've loved to be in kindergarten again, where you always think playing the game 'House' is the most amazing game in the world. 'Cause when your older, it isn't. Especially for a 16 year old.

Alkina was sitting watching the others I need to make a friend once in a while. Alkina thought to herself.

Connie stared at the baseball game going on and sighed. She had been dragged here by Elliot, who was now nowhere to be found. She looked up as a kid walked over to her and she cleared her throat, smiling a small smile. "You bored?" She asked quietly.