TJ09

2013-05-21 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 0

I hope that it's not like the Royal Crimsons where the cave bugged out and there was only one egg showing. o.o

I'm pretty happy about this, I'm in school at the moment so i'll be abusing the school's internet. I'm so glad the government hasnt blocked Dragcave yet c;

Will they be in all biomes?

We'll know when the announcement for the release pops up at the top of the hour.

I am work right now and than I need a hair cut so it will be 5pm when I get home. I will try and get one about 2pm my time.

Half an Hour to go!!! I'm so excited! Have four slots ready, so I just have to spam-click till locked and I'll be good until tomorrow! xd.png

will they just fill the entire biome (or biomes) when dropped? or will there be the regular eggs as well?

I'm only grabbing two a day because I don't have enough incubates for each day to grab more, unfortunately...

it usually is just the new release for the first few hours, then the other eggs mix in. but it is up to TJ

Question: Why are people saying they're gonna get 4 today? Wouldn't you want to just get two of them each day so you're not locked.

it usually is just the new release for the first few hours, then the other eggs mix in. but it is up to TJ

Question: Why are people saying they're gonna get 4 today? Wouldn't you want to just get two of them each day so you're not locked.

That's what I'm doing, if I can manage it.

A pair of each would be better than 6 of one and nothing of the other, so to speak, lol.

I refuse to believe Pillow dragons have eyes. They obviously lose them during adolescence, probably an after-effect from being crossbred with a cat.

Kind of wish all the avatars were facing to the right towards peoples' posts. The Geode looks nice.

Incubates and a larger scroll mean you can hatch more.

Aww, I like these avatars! I'm going to be trying to catch two. After, it's straight to bed as I have to be at work really early.

lol that just about sums it up chaos i just hope my internet is on my side during this event ya know

Don't we all