TJ09

2013-05-21 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 0

I just hope I can catch some rather quickly! Best of luck to everyone. :'D

I'm so ridiculously excited. Dragon Cave, what are you doing to me~? X'D

Cuteness! Happy Birthday Dragon Cave! Thank you so much for the years of fun and addiction! laugh.gif *Raise a glass to many more years to come!*

OMGizzles those are beautiful! If I didn't already have my little spazzing America I'd be all over those avvies. :'( Why must you taunt us with your skills?

Happy Birthday, Dragon Cave!

When I first saw this, I was overwhelmed with blinking. The icons blink at the same time... xd.png Mysfytt, you did an excellent job on them!

ROFL! Somebody to admit that all those blinking eyes!!!!!!!! Eeire! biggrin.gif

I love it! I wish I could've had my favorite dragon, the BBW, but alas, no - so I went with my other favorite dragon - the daydreamer. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Beautiful job, Mysfytt, but I'll be going back to my regular avatar since that one was done for me in honor of my beloved cat who's in the Rainbow meadow.

Happy Dragontastic Birthday DRAGON CAVE!

A Big Loud Dragon Roar To ALL The Staff, Spriters And TJ09 Whom Made This Awesome Game Sucessful. To Many More Years To Come! RAWR!!

So that means I started doing DragCave before it's 2nd birthday! Which also means I've been DragCaveing for more than 5 years!

My, the time sure does fly past. smile.gif

Times like this has me wishing I didn't live in the UK... no way will I be able to stay awake until 5am sad.gif

The new avatars are amazing... I was a bit shocked when I first saw them and they all blinked at me at once laugh.gif

Woot! Happy Birthday DC! Let the festivities begin!

Happy Birthday, Dragon Cave! I can't wait for the main attraction! xd.png

The new avatars are just spectacular! I can't seem to pick a favorite! D:

Happy Birthday, Dragon Cave! I can't wait for the main attraction! xd.png

The new avatars are just spectacular! I can't seem to pick a favorite! D:

I had the same problem!

biggrin.gif

The new Avatars are spectacular and such fun. Thank-you for all your hard work on these Mysfytt! Lovely by themselves, but particularly fun as the warm-up to the drop party starting tonight. Thank-you TJ for creating this world for us and keeping it evolving and intriguing. Good Luck to one and all!

Love the new Avatar! Although, some of the dragons I don't recognize. Are my eyes playing tricks on me or are these going to be some of the newly released dragons?

Happy Birthday Dragon Cave!

Thank you to Mysfytt for the awesome avatars. And thank you in advance to all the Spriters, TJ, and anyone else who will be involved in this.

Love the new Avatar! Although, some of the dragons I don't recognize. Are my eyes playing tricks on me or are these going to be some of the newly released dragons?

No, it's not just you. I don't recognize the green one next to the Brimstone. That would be awesome if it were released In-Cave.

No, it's not just you. I don't recognize the green one next to the Brimstone. That would be awesome if it were released In-Cave.

I read its URL, said it was a Canopy Dragon

I read its URL, said it was a Canopy Dragon

Oh, wow. *facepalm* Guess I never noticed those ridges on its back before...

Happy birthday DC! Thank you for all of the awesome avatars, Mysfytt!

I can't believe it's been so many years. I caught my first Grey back in 2008. It doesn't feel like it was that long ago!

dragon cave users are like Oviraptors, except they don't eat the eggs they steal.

But seriously, how do dragons even manage to breed with humans stealing their eggs like 90% of the time?!

Happy Birthday Dragon Cave biggrin.gif

Thank you Mysfytt for the amazing avatars biggrin.gif I just love me pillow dragon biggrin.gif

I decided I'd change my avatar for the event and change back later. All the dragons look marvelous.

Happy birthday, DC! And happy hunting, everybody. smile.gif