TwilightMoonDragon

- Nightmare - | A Werewolf vs Weredragon RP

Aiden nodded, agreeing with Raven, then he stood and slowly walked over to his brother, the soreness of his wounds returning with a vengeance.

He laid down next to Kieran and opened his mouth to speak when suddenly, Kieran interrupted him.

"Well talk about it later." his tone was somewhat sharp, but very to the point. He did not want to talk now.

Aiden closed his mouth and looked at his brother in slight shock "All right. Later then." he replied, noting that Kieran was hardly daring to look at him.

Kieran purposely kept his gaze directed away from his brother, especially after he snapped at him. He totally had not expected those word to come rolling out of his mouth in that way. It just happened, and it made him realize that he was a little put out. Why, he didn't completely understand, but he would think on that while this stinking meeting continued to roll at its snails pace.

Narri hummed to herself slightly, then looked up at the tree as Freda took over a branch, then she looked back at Vrael.

"I apologize. Were you and Freda talking? I did not mean to interrupt if that was the case." she said, flicking her tail.

"I was... " he replied simply, glancing over at Freda who had gone up a tree. He returned his attention to the center of the meeting where the leaders of both tribes were; well the majority of them.

Raven glanced briefly over at Aiden and Kieran, curious to see how their conversation was going and got a bit sad when she saw that the latter wasn't looking at the former. Her ears fell back slightly against her head, having her attention go back to the front and as she laid her head down on her paws again while she thought that her being really close to Aiden now had something to do with Kieran's bad mood. She also wondered if this was how he really felt about them being this close. I wonder if he'll ever approve of me being Aiden's mate, she thought to herself with a small sigh. She then winced a bit and let out a small whimper when her scratches started to hurt again despite the poultice being on them. Right now she felt like she just wanted to get back to camp and rest so that her wounds could heal.

As Aki announced that Rei was sick Javon threw back his head and howled. As the long loud note echoed across the forest Javon glaced down to make sure he had everyone's attention, "I welcome the Tribe of Burning Flames and the Tribe of Green Leaves to the gathering," Javon said, "Let us discuss." As he said this Javon looked around waiting for someone to bring up a topic of concern. Usually the second in command of each tribe would speak first and then a discussion would begin.

Ryu-en slowly raised his head from where he had been resting it, gazing intently as the Kaiser announced the beginning of the meeting. He was listening intently; it was time to learn a few things...

[short filler post. Don't have anything to do yet.]

Rakion had been standing in the corner of the meeting, his brown pelt making it easy to miss him. Instead, in this moonlight, it was bleached with silver from the full moon. Perhaps we should discuss about the damned draykans that fly into our territory? he called out in his deep voice. It is a matter that has not been settled yet; you have the mountains while we just hav up to the Unknown Lands. It should be that they cannot come into our territory, and if they do they will be shot down by archers! Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

"Here we go..." muttered Vrael, rolling his eyes as he watched the Lycan complain about territory boundaries. "Can't say I didn't see this one coming... Vrael let out a yawn in clear view of the Lycan, before resting his head back down. So what if a few Draycans entered the forest's... all the good food was there...

"Rakion has my support in this matter." Javon said quietly yet still able to be heard by everyone, "The forest has been ours for as long as even the oldest elder can remember, why do you change that now?" As he said this Javon turned to Tahon with a calm face.

Tahon curled his lip at Rakion, who snarled and flattened his ears. The golden dragon would usually feel his mate at his side, but he felt empty. And that made him more hostile. Ah, you poor lycans. Are you jealous at the fact that you don't have wings? If so, you should really find out if the hybrids can reproduce.

Sita snarled besind Javon. Are you going to let him speak to you like that?!

"I have flow before and I tell you it is no great thing, the sky is a beautiful painting, waiting to be broken. What does bother me is when my pack comes home with out a kill because a herd was startled by a passing draykan or because our kill was taken by a thieving dragon sliping from the sky." Javon had started out calm but his quick-to-anger lycan instincts heated his body and over ruled his mind. Pressing himself against Sita, Javon cooled down quickly in a way that was very difficult for a lycan to do.

Flown? Ha! You have never flown. I have not seen wings yet. How do you fly? Tahon laughed, shaking his head.

Sita knew what was to come with this. Perhaps the two leaders would have a fight, and start the war here and now. She felt Javon press up against her and she leant against him as well, her green eyes on the dragon in front of her.

"I do not need wings to fly." Javon stated simply, "If you had ever lived in the Unknown Lands you would know that. I pity you your for your ignorance." calmly Javon moved on, "And you seem to be avoiding my orginal question, why do you now want what would cause war?"

Tahon could not help but laugh at the stupid lycan that sat there. He was so tiny. His teeth flashed and Tahon laughed again. Because we are better than you. he whispered. Face it. We breathe fire. We fly. And we have claws. We have more chance at surviving. While you have your four feet and your wench there at the head of the Tribe. Why, I should take her home and give her to some so deprived elder. Sita snarled loudly, her teeth flat against her head and her teeth showing. And she has a bite too...

As the meeting started, Kieran perked up. Now things were starting to get interesting. The two leaders threw insults back and forth at each other and, after a moment, Kieran started noticing Aiden's tail wagging back and forth the tiniest bit.

He looked at his twin and practically could see the eagerness dripping off of him.

Aiden looked back at Kieran and his eyes twinkled as if to say "Now...how can we make this MORE interesting??"

Kieran couldn't help it: a smirk crawled up his wolfish face.

Aiden sat up and looked around, obviously looking for the last straw that could turn this party into a riot.

Kieran stood to his feet, also looking around for something that would make this squabble of geese honk and flap their wings.

Narri agreed with Vrael. What did the lycans have to complain about??

But as the meeting went on, she watched with disgust as the leaders bickered. As the argument progressed, it got totally off the topic and started becoming childish... it was making her angry. They came here to this meeting to SOLVE something. Not argue like a bunch of kids.

She finally decided to do something about it, but what, she didn't know.

Finally, she spread her wings slightly and.....

"ACHOO!" she sneezed, and not quietly. It was a loud, booming, draykan sneeze that echoed off the trees.

Where the heck it came from, she didn't know because that wasn't her plan, but surely, the noise at least would make the leaders stop and cool off for a moment while looking for the disruptive sound... she noticed that it startled a few others. Heck, it even startled her!

Vrael's eyes shifted from side to side and he let out a low whistling sound at the mention of Draykans thieving kills and spooking herds of deer, the latter of which he has done on countless occasions; the expressions on the lupine like race's faces as their ambush came to nothing all the reward he needed... he had made it into a little game of his.

The mischievous grin on his face that was beginning to form as he reminisced over the last time he intentionally ruined a Lycan hunt was shattered as his body jumped, in reaction to a loud booming sneeze coming from his side.

"Bless you.." he commented, noticing that it was Narri who had just sneezed. -

Raven turned a bit when she noticed the movements of both Aiden and Kieran after the argument started, noticing that they were looking around for something. As if she knew what they were thinking and she kind of did since she knew them since childhood she said to both of them, Don't you dare. She then jumped a bit as she heard the loud sneeze coming from the Draykan side of the clearing and wondered if that would make both Javon and Tahon calm down a bit and not argue anymore. It kind of sounded like a child's squabble rather than talking about a solution to the problem that Rakion had brought up about hunting. She looked around a bit to see if anyone else was getting somewhat uncomfortable or just annoyed with the argument and noticed that a few other Lycans were getting somewhat impatient with it. She also noticed that a few fellow Lycans were recovering a bit from the loud sneeze from earlier and hoped that it would help calm things down a bit.

Aiden just flashed a smile at Raven when she caught on to their devious thoughts, but he started slightly when one of the stupid draykan's across the way sneezed....and REALLY sneezed. He had heard of people having a hard time mastering the silent sneeze, but that was just ridicules.

He looked at Kieran and saw his brother sit down, shaking his head.

"Darn it....can't have any fun around here." he mumbled to himself.

With a sigh, he sat back down and looked at Kieran. He really wanted to talk to him about Raven, but he remembered the sharp warning his brother had demonstrated earlier, so he kept his mouth shut and looked at Raven.

If Narri would have been in human form, she would have blushed slightly "Wow....umm..." she stammered, tucking her wings and glancing at Vrael "Uh, that came out of no where." she glanced around and saw a couple of frowns, even glares, pointing her direction.

((tehe Raven's not letting them have any fun user posted image))

Raven had her attention go back to where the alphas were after the chaos of the sneeze died down a bit as well as after she had seen Aiden's smile that he flashed at her earlier. Then she felt eyes on her and saw that it was Aiden again but for a different reason than earlier. She tilted her head a bit as if asking him what was wrong although she had a small idea about what it was about. She wasn't absolutely sure and she also didn't want to assume hings. She sighed a bit as she waited to hear his response while sitting up a bit and wincing because of the new soreness of her newly acquired injuries. She didn't whimper this time but she wanted to since they still hurt a bit.

Edited by Dragonpelt

As Javon opened his mouth he was interrupted by a loud sneeze, "Yes I am completely terrified." Javon said sarcastically his eyes set on Narri very pointedly, "We need to move on, stop hunting on our land, end of story. Other topics?"

Aiden got up and moved over to Raven's side "Kieran...er....he said we should talk about this later." he said quietly, trying to look like he was interested in the meeting.

He sighed after a moment though "I'm not sure what he thinks about it....us, I mean." he whispered "I assume he thinks I'm not good for you." he looked at Raven "And he's probably right....but you're good for me." he smiled slightly with a twinkle in his eye. He meant that she could keep him in line better than anyone else. She brought out the better in him. She always had.

Narri was certain her scales could have turned red when Javon looked at her sharply, but she held her head high when the conversation went on, determined not to be too embarrassed by her sneeze. Honestly, she had wanted to do something to disrupt the meeting anyway, just to get the leaders back on topic, and the sneeze must have been the god's way of helping her out...better to be somewhat proud about it rather than ashamed by it.

Oh, Raven said in reply to everything he said while blushing a bit as she also glanced over at him briefly before having her attention be back on the meeting. She hadn't known that he thought that she was good for him but now that she knew that, she was a bit happy about it. She was also a bit embarrassed as well but not as much as she was happy. After a few more minutes of being upright while sitting instead of laying down, she laid back down and winced again at the soreness that she felt in her injuries. When the meeting's over and we're back at camp I'm going to rest, she said as she rested her head on her paws. The sooner these scratches heal, the better; I hate being injured.

Aiden looked at Raven with some worry flashing behind his eyes "If I could, I would take the pain away." he said.

Once the words were out of his mouth, he felt embarrassed. That was so stupid, even though it was true. It made him sound like a love struck pup!

But it was true, so he pushed his slight embarrassment aside. If it were possible, he would take her pain away. Heck, he would take her injuries away. But, it was not possible, sadly, so they were both forced to sit there in misery.

That would be nice but the poultice that the healer put on the scratches made them a bit better than before so I'll be fine, Raven said in reply to what Aiden said with a small smile on her face as she looked over at him. They're just a bit sore is all. She then nuzzled him a bit before having her head be on her paws again as she waited for the meeting to end. She was a bit impatient for it to end but she would just have to suck it up and try to be patient. All she wanted to do was sleep but she couldn't do that here or she would get in trouble if she was caught. Sometimes when she was injured and she didn't get any sleep while doing so, she became a bit cranky and grumpy and no one really wanted to be around her when she was in those moods.

((i don't think so; Raven had Javon say this:

As Javon opened his mouth he was interrupted by a loud sneeze, "Yes I am completely terrified." Javon said sarcastically his eyes set on Narri very pointedly, "We need to move on, stop hunting on our land, end of story. Other topics?"
))