TwilightMoonDragon

- Nightmare - | A Werewolf vs Weredragon RP

Phaine's ears twitched and his head rose as he turned to look back in the direction of the clearing. A wolfs howl had broken the near silence of the forest; it sounded as if the owner of that howl was in pain. Instinctively he turned his body, ready to aide whoever it was that had howled, he may have been a loner but it didn't mean he would not aide a fellow tribe member.

He took several steps in that direction, then stopped. His mind caught in two seperate idea's, on one hand he had his duty to tend to a tribe member; especially if they were injured. On the other, there was the suspicious mint scent that was not natural to this particular environment and could potentially be a threat to the meeting. Should he help the injured, or discover the truth behind the minty smell.

He growled slightly at his inability to decide. There was a good chance that those other Lycans that he had seen in the clearing would have heard the howl and rushed to aid the injured, but what if they didn't?

He dug his claws deep into the earth, he made a decision. He turned and faced the bush again, deciding to inspect further. He had to trust that the others would have heard the howl and aid her, the chance that something could hinder the meeting was a risk he could not ignore. If there were negative consequences for his inability to aid the other Lycan, he would accept the punishment without question... even if it meant becoming an Omega...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fenrir's ears perked up and he turned instantly towards the direction of the clearing. "What... what was that?!" he blurted, panicked. "It.. it sounded like a howl..are.. are the Draykans attacking?" without waiting for an answer, he bolted towards the direction the howl came from, "I.. i told you that Draykan couldn't be trusted!" he shouted, jumping to conclusions again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vrael raised his head and turned, facing the woods. One of the Lycans had howled, was it the one that had recently left by herself?, he turned to look at Aki, waiting to see if she would issue a command. He had not heard of any attack's issued against the wolf kind, so hearing such a howl had come unexpectedly.

((oh and i think everyone is in their turned form))

[Except me! >:D]

Ryu-en glared down the arrow shaft at the Lycan. Chance are, he was about to be found out. The low growl didn't help an image of peace. He was about to fire when a pained howl went up from further to his right, where he had originally scattered the scent. This seemed to cause the Lycan some unsurity, he most likely wanted to go help his pack-mates, while still he wanted to discover Ryu-en in his hiding place. It was when the wolf once again began stalking towards his location when he stood, his powerful bow drawn and aiming at the Lycan's head. This motion would definitley be noticed, and he slowly said, "If you are here to disrupt the meeting of the clans, prepare to die."

Edited by IceFyr1928

A human form appeared from behind the bush confirming Phaine's suspicions that there was someone lurking around the woods and evident by how pungent the minty scent on him was, he had been the one that introduced the mint leaves into this environment; obviously now a ploy to mask his scent, it was what he said that had caught Phaine off guard,

He shifted into his human form, "Disrupt the meeting?" he paused, examining the man. "Are you not the one who has drawn out their weapon in a threatening manner?" he replied, "besides between the pair of us, you are the more suspicious... for what reason have you hidden your scent with mint leaves and what purpose do you have lurking in these woods?" he questioned.

Phaine could not tell what exactly the man was; logically speaking the fact that he drew his weapon against a Lycan would imply that he was a Draykan; however if Hybrids were real... there was the chance, either way he was no ally to Phaine.

"Answer me now"

Ryu-en lowered his weapon, easing the tension on the bow. He still kept a ready pose, and said, "I am here to join the meeting, not disrupt it. You smell the mint that whoever decided to spread on me because I had found some of the leaves that the culprit is using on the forest floor. I may have accidentally crushed one as I put inside of my pouch, as the a eel seemed to follow me. I've been hiding because I believed you to be the culprit, but I now see that you aren't. However, I did hear another of your ranks that had seemed to be attacked, perhaps the rouge is in that direction."

He held out his open palm in a sign of peace, adding, "This is a night of peace, is it not?"

Phaine eyed the man in front of him as he made a peaceful gesture, not completely believing his story about coming across the leaves and crushing it, his suspicion slightly influenced by the fact that the man was not a lycan. However he decided not to persue the matter regarding why he smelled of mint. "A lycan will not go down that easily, i trust that the others have heard her howl and have begun to move to her location, not that it matters... I doubt that my fellow kin is in danger, even the women of our tribe are capable fighters..." he had seen his fair share of strong female fighters, some of which he was force to fight alongside with, despite his solitary nature.

"if i am to understand, ths meeting requires all participants to be present in their feral state, you have seen mine, now i must ask that i see yours... Unless there is something you want to hide..." spoke Phaine.

Edited by TotallyDrow

As if in response to Phaine's request, Ryu-en began growing and elongating. Large horns and spines sprouted all along his body, and within a moment, a fearsome black dragon stood where Ryu-en had moments before. He uttered a low growl, and said, "I am a Draykan. I do not like to move through the forest in this form, however, as it is cumbersome and more work than it is worth..."

Ryu-en slowly changed back into his human form, and nodded to the Lycan, continuing, "Now if you'll excuse me..."

Phaine gestured, showing the Draykan that he was free to leave. Satisfied that the Draykan had easily revealed his feral form without question. Now that he knew both his appearances it would be easier to monitor him at the meeting; provided that he showed up. If he didn't it would only Serve to arouse suspicion.

((yup. Been neglecting to keep up with this RP.))

He took his time, their time, with what followed the flight. He had preferred human form but ultimately conceded to ehatever Sachi wanted. It wasn't until quite a bit later when everything had died down and he was dozing that he remembered the council between the tribes. His attendance was on and off depending on how he felt on said date. However, he thought that dearest Sachi might want to attend. He rose, pulled on his pants, and his top. Then he kneeled next to his mate and put a hand on her thin frame. Adstrum shook her gently. "Sachi, I'm afraid it's later than I anticipated. Would you like to attend the meeting?"

Kieran raised his head and perked his ears bolt upright at the sound of the desperate howl.

Suddenly, Fenrir broke into a run toward the sound "Fenrir! WAIT!" Kieran yelled, turning and charging after the over excited wolf "Fenrir! Stop!"

Aiden had been jogging along quietly, when suddenly, a howl ripped through the air that made his heart stop for a moment. The howl was filled with pain and fear, and he would know it anywhere.

"RAVEN!" he turned and tore through the underbrush, no longer interested in being silent. His feet pounded the ground, ripping up loose soil as he rushed by trees, his heart racing to match his feet. Anxiety and hate welled up in him as he ran. Whoever or whatever had attacked Raven was going to die. Period. He only hoped Raven was okay.

The sounds of a fight reached his ears, and his mind shifted into kill mode: silent, no thoughts, only set on drawing blood until there was no more blood to be drawn.

He ripped through some underbrush and instantly saw a strange, gray wolf, a normal wolf, tackling Raven with great ferocity.

A hellish snarl erupted from Aiden's throat, and he rushed up and grabbed the beast by the back leg, dragging it off of Raven.

Freda flew toward the meeting area hearing a howl of pain from a wolf. I hope that the two clans aren't fighting right now, it would be bad for business. She thinks circling the meeting area three times before landing upon the ground kicking up some dust and gently setting down the sack. Lifting her head and looking around she sees that she is not late for the meeting and sighs happily creating a small puff of fire before picking up the sack and carrying it over to the Lycan leaders bowing her head in respect to them and placing her sack of precious stones in front of them and nudged it toward them. "My respects to the Lycan clan." She states simply before turning around and flying into a nearby tree twisting her tail around a branch before looking around the clearing seeing a few other Draykans.

Sachi had fallen asleep after she and Adstrum had their private moment as well as after the flight but now she was being gently woken up by the former. "Sure and we might get in trouble later if we don't so might as well," she said in reply to his question before getting dressed again in the outfit that she had worn before they went on their flight. Once she was dressed, she stepped out of the place that they were currently at, and then shifted to her feral/turned form. We have to be in this form for the meeting, she said as an explanation that was probably not needed but she didn't know how often he went to them and if he knew that they had to be in draykan form for it. She then stretched out her wings, took to the air, and headed towards moon falls. After she got there, she landed in the area where the other draykans were and then waited for Adstrum to join her.

Raven was still trying to get an attack in on the normal gray wolf that had attacked her when Aiden appeared and then dragged it off of her after having released a hellish-like snarl. She perked her ears a bit as she was curious about his behavior since she had never seen him like this before but then mentally shook that thought out of her head, thankful that he had saved her. She then whimpered a bit in pain as the scratches on her back started to sting. She knew that after the meeting she would have to go straight to the healer to get them checked out. She didn't want them to get infected either so she figured that that would be the first thing she did when they got back to camp. Plus if she didn't do that right away, Aiden would probably bug her until she did so she thought that she'd need to go before he did that to save her from his annoyingness.

Edited by Dragonpelt

"Stop?!" replied fenrir, shouting back at Keiran, "the draykans are attacking.. We have to hurry" the idea that it was anything other then a draykan was far from crossing Fenrir's mind. With each step e took, his adrenaline grewas he got closer and closer to his chance to prove himself.

Kieran propelled himself forward with all his might, trying to catch up with Fenrir, but the excited wolf was.....well....very excited.

"Fenrir! It's not Draykan's!" he said "Slow down!"

He could hear a fight now, snarls of anger and yips of pain.

"Fenrir, slow down NOW!" Kieran growled. If this was something big, he didn't want Fenrir getting hurt. They had to advance together and with their brains properly intact. Weather Fenrir would get this or not, Kieran wasn't sure.

Aiden felt some relief wash through him when he saw Raven looked relatively unharmed. But the short diversion of his attention was costly.

Sharp teeth sank deep into his shoulders, ripping at his pelt and causing pain.

He yelped and reared on his back legs, twisting around and snapping the ear of the wolf.

The wolf yelped in return and the two of them stood on their hind legs, tearing at each other's faces and necks with vicious snarls.

Blood filled Aiden's mouth and a fleeting thought crossed his mind that he wished Kieran were there.

Fenrir had simply not heard what Kieran was shouting, his attention focused on getting in on the fight as soon as possible. His ears were too busy processing the growing sounds of a scuffle that it had completely blocked out the sound of Kieran's voice.

It was only when Kieran growled that Fenrir slid to a halt, taking a slightly submissive posture as the higher ranked wolf gave out the order. "b..but.. what if they.. what if they need our help.." he replied, his voice not really a whimper, but lacking any hint of real authority or conviction

Edited by TotallyDrow

Raven just watched as Aiden fought against the wolf, feeling a bit helpless that she might not be able to help him because of her injury but she needed to do something. When she heard his pained yelp before seeing him fight the wolf on his hind legs, she thought about helping him but then thought that he wouldn't want her to help him since she was injured and he might not want to make it worse. So she stayed back and just watched even though she was fighting with herself to help. She then growled in frustration before starting to stalk around them and trying to find an opening of where she could help. She didn't want Aiden to get hurt more than he already was and wanted to help where she could even though she was injured. A fleeting thought did cross her mind to howl for Kieran and for him to help but then it disappeared shortly after it arrived when she figured that Aiden mind want to fight it on his own so she didn't do anything.

Edited by Dragonpelt

[Okay. I've been neglecting to post. I will now.

What is happening again? Is there a fight? >^<]

((- Ryu-en was stalking in the woods around the meeting, he covered himself in mint leaves which Phaine, Kieran, Aiedan, Fenrir and Raven detected.

- Aiedan split up from Fenrir and Kieran into two search groups, while Raven stayed in the meeting area. Phaine who was at a different location by himself also went to track the source of the mint smell

- Phaine found Ryu-en and Ryu-en gave an excuse as to why he was near the meeting. He pretended to be part of the Draykan clan which Phaine can't disprove at the moment. They are going their seperate ways. Raven decided to chase after Aeidan, Keiran and Fenrir but got attacked by a rogue wolf. Her howl caused Fenrir, Aiedan and Keiran to turn back and help. So far only Aiedan has reached Raven, Keiran is trying to get Fenrir to calm down.

-Javon is beside Sita at the meeting.

- Ardstrum and Sachi are on their way to the meeting or about to leave the Draykan tribe area

-Freda has given a gift to the lycan alphas.

- Current Draykans at the meeting area: Aki, Vrael, Jori and Freda

I think thats pretty much it))

Sita smiled when Freda flew over and set down the precious stones in front of her. She bent over and picked it up in her jaws, and smiled. "Thank you for your generous gift." she said, and set the bag next to her. Then, she heard a howl of pain and she perked. "Hopefully nothing bad has happened."

Tahon swooped into the meeting with a mighty roar. Despite the speed he was going at, which looked very aggressive indeed, he landed gracefully on the overturned branch that crossed the pond. His claws scratched at the bark, and his decorated tail twisted around the branch for balance. Giving the lycans a look, he furled his wings and raised his head high.

Great, another year without a mate. Uraka was afraid that her fertility was going to run out. Despite being a dragon, she walked into the meeting, her powerful legs moving her forward. Her blue eyes looked about. She noted many potential mates, but said nothing. Suddenly, a young lycan got under her feet, and she hissed at it. The poor thing ran away, yelping, to his mother.

[Dinner.]

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

Vrael watched as Freda nudged a pouch of some sort towards the Lycan alpha's; thei leaders of the enemy. An act that not very many would have done in similar circumstances. While it may have been in the interest of prospering a peaceful relationship between the two tribes, he would not be surprised if members from either clan had negative opinions on the matter.

He watched her fly off towards a tree, as she landed, he gestured a greeting, acknowledging her arrival. With his greetings to all the present draykans done, he turned to look at the woods. There did not seem to be any progress to the mysterious circumstances surrounding that howl; at least from his perspective.

His thoughts were then put on hold as a loud roar echoed through the air, he recognized that roar as being that of their Kaiser; Tahon. As he landed, Vrael lowered his head; bowing and presented him with a gesture of respect. This moment however was interrupted by the yelping of a Lycan, slightly angered Vrael turned to the source of the sound and saw Uraka, His body relaxed and the expression on his face was one of 'Oh... its just her'. Uraka was one of the louder Draykans in the tribe.

Edited by TotallyDrow