TwilightMoonDragon

- Nightmare - | A Werewolf vs Weredragon RP

Ryu-en looked down at the Lucans, who were staring up at him in distrust. He shrugged, and nonchalantly said, "What? I was killing two bird with one stone. You avoided a nightly long tussle, and I got myself some food for later. Now, I don't know about you, but I believe the meeting is beginning soon."

He began walking to the clearing, which was thankfully not far, and transformed into the long black dragon that was his feral form. He stayed near the extreme edge of the clearing, though, where the shadows of the full moon would hide his dark form from all but a very observant bystander. The wolf carcass lay in front of him, though he didn't eat it. Doing so would be attracting unwanted attention, which would not be good.

[Vrael]

"Impress others?... for what purpose, clearly its not to attract a mate." he replied, looking up at Freda. "Any man who has picked up the courage to approach her has been shown no remorse, their desire rejected in an instant and their heart shattered into pieces.." he sighed, "I've seen it y'know.. one minute the man strides in, chest held out full of confidence, their hair combed backwards and all that other fanciful garbage, only to return from their 'visit' a different man... a broken man... Its a wonder that Xieri can still keep his sanity... mind you, he probably has a few concoctions up his sleeve for that..."

Vrael was still silently fuming at Uraka's shove.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Fenrir]

Fenrir followed Kieran closely, until they were at the edges of the scene where the scuffle took place. A man stood there with a wolf slung over its shoulder, the sight causing Fenrir to look over the injured Aiedan and Raven. He dug his claws deep into the ground and was slowly growling. "He.. he must be a Draykan" he snarled, "He.. he attacked them... He attacked and killed one of them!" He stood there, his whole body shaking as he eagerly awaited for Kierans command to attack, however much to his dismay that did not happen.

"What.. What are you doing?!" he called out, as Kieran broke cover and walked to the others. He remained in the bush

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Phaine]

Phaine nodded, acknowledging their replies. The area was quickly becoming crowded. Without uttering a word, he turned and disappeared back into the forest. He did not handle crowds well. He would return to his original spot near the mountainside.

Edited by TotallyDrow

Connor let a wolfish smile cross his face when Narri asked him who he was. He bowed toward her cunningly, making sure to please her, and then straightened and looked directly at her. My name is Connor, my lady. he let out, his ear flicking. Of course she was shocked at what she was staring at. They probably told her that laycans were dangerous... That they were disgusting creatures. But Connor thought that he looked okay... Tucking his wings tighter around his body, he narrowed his eyes. As I said before, you don't belong here.

Xieri wasn’t rid of Uraka yet. Of course not. He was still infuriated with her, and naturally she followed. She called after him, catching up to fly beside him. The healer kept his eyes forward, gritting his teeth as he ignored her. Ignore the problem, and it would go away eventually. He repeated that in his head, although he knew it was going to be fruitless. Uraka would probably be the death of him. Xieri sped up, ignoring the draykan as he traveled back to his home, descending at a rather fast pace. He didn’t even bother landing fully in his turned form, already shifting back into his two legged form when his feet hit the ground walking. Well, he was more like stomping like a spoiled child angry at the world, but he didn’t care as he went into his small home. The healer immediately went to the corner to the pile of furs, climbing into his bed and pulling the furs over his head, blocking out any light. If Uraka followed him, he wasn’t going to talk. Nope, he was done, even if he was acting a bit childish.

Kieran sighed at Fenrir and nodded his head toward Aiden "Aiden gave me the signal that it was okay." he said "Now, Fenrir: a good warrior does not assume anything. He looks with his eyes and then comes to conclussions. Now, do you see anyone attacking the man?" Kieran nodded at the man that walked away with the wolf over his shoulder "You don't, do you? So that says he is NOT the problem. Also, the wolf on his shoulder is unfamiliar." Kieran nodded at Aiden and Raven "Now, a good warrior will ask questions. Come on. I'll let you ask Aiden and Raven what happened."

Sheesh....Fenrir seriously needed someone to take him under their wing, so to speak, and teach him how to be a warrior....

Narri raised her head and narrowed her eyes at the creature speaking to her. She studied him for a moment, then snorted.

"So what if I don't belong here?" she lowered her head and sank her claw tighter into her kill "I was hunting. The thing about hunting is you never know where your prey will lead you. And sometimes, your prey can lead you into the most interesting of places."

She stretched her neck out and began to sniff the creature inquisitively, but from a reasonable distance. She had been taught that these beasts were to be killed on sight, but in her opinion, if it was an intelligent being, it deserved a fighting chance.....and it was worth checking out at the same time.

It suddenly occurred to her that she actually knew the creature's name, but it did not know her "Well Connor, I am Narri." she said "And I might add that you are the strangest looking thing I have ever seen."

Blunt and opinionated: that was Narri.

"No...I don't...." replied Fenrir, answering the first question. He stepped out his spot behind the bush. He walked up to the group, keeping his distance from the Draykan.

"D.. did he... did he attack you..guys?" he asked. Judging from how Kieran was explaining everything, Fenrir could tell that he had not really impress as a warrior at all, not that it was the first time he had failed to meet the standards.

Uraka ran after Xieri, grinding her teeth. She was in her human form, so as she walked she stepped heavily. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

I wouldn't say the strangest. I mean, have you seen fireflies? Their buts are on fire! Connor sniffed at the air as well. You should get back to the draykan lands.

If I can't find one at the gathering then I'll see one as soon as we get back to camp, Raven said in reply reassuringly to Aiden's question. You'll also need to get your own injuries checked or I'll keep bugging you until you do. She said this other statement with her tongue sticking out playfully as she continued to walk back towards the clearing. She then stopped when she heard Fenrir's question after he had caught up to her and she figured that Kieran wasn't that far behind him. No he didn't, she said in reply with a shake of her head. He saved us by killing the wolf that he carried on his shoulder; it was a rogue, normal wolf that attacked me. She then started to head back towards the gathering area again like she had been doing earlier and then laid down in about the same spot that she had been in before they had discovered the draykan in a nearby tree when she got to it. Edited by Dragonpelt

Aiden looked back at Kieran and Fenrir as Raven replied to them "There's your answer. He didn't attack us." he replied to Fenrir's question "But I seriously think that Raven should see a healer NOW, rather than later." he said that last bit a little louder as he followed Raven, narrowing his eyes and laying his ears back slightly, giving her that 'you are annoying me' look. He tried not to limp as he walked, even though his shoulder burned like they were on fire.

Kieran raised his head slightly, then looked at Fenrir as they started toward the clearing "Dude, you need to come on patrol with us sometime. You are REALLY fast." Of course, he was mainly thinking that patrol would be a good way to give Fenrir some experience without putting them all into a dangerous situation, but complementing Fenrir on his running skills wouldn't hurt anything.

Narri cocked her head at the hybrid "Why so eager to be rid of me?" she asked "Does my purity of blood disturb you?" she asked "Does my presence on your territory annoy you?" she shifted her wings on her back into a more comfortable position "Or are you simply concerned for my welfare?" she did need to go, because the meeting was taking place today, and her elderly grandmother needed to eat, but she had never heard of anyone interacting with a hybrid before, and she was not about to pass up the opportunity to be the first.

Edited by StormCry

Fine fine, Raven said in reply to Aiden's louder statement with a small sigh and with her ears laying back slightly and almost against her head. She got up and headed over to where she saw a healer laying down and asked politely if he could take a look at her scratch wounds on her back. He nodded, asked if she could lay down beside him, and then after she did put some poultice that was made out of poppy and marigold on them after crushing them a bit with his paws. She whimpered softly as the poultice stung her scratches as she got up, thanked him, and then headed back over to where she had been before. She then threw Aiden a look that said 'happy now' after she was laying back down and with her head resting on her paws.

He could hear her heavy stomping enter his home. Great. Xieri curled his knees to his chest, tightening his grip on the furs that shielded him from the outside world. He didn't say anything to her words, ignoring her. She was angry, and he was angry, and everything was just a big pile of angry messes. He was done for the night, perhaps all tomorrow too. He wasn't even tired anymore, the infuriating fires still burning in his chest. But he knew if he opened his mouth, more hateful words would come out. So he chose to ignore her, and hope that she would get the hint of his cold shoulder and leave. Though, she was pretty damn dense, so he highly doubted she would see it at all.

All of that disturbs me. Connor opened his mouth and showed his razor canine and dracine teeth. He swished his tail and heaved a sigh. And seriously, the purity of your blood bothers me. At least you can't look like me.

[Will post as Uraka later.]

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

Fenrir felt slightly guilty now, unlike what he had first thought, the Draykan was innocent, in fact he had helped Aiden and Raven by killing the rogue wolf before anymore damage could be done.

"Th..thanks.." replied Fenrir, to Kierans complement. He was still a bit down, even though the others were rescued, the fact that a Draykan had been the rescuer hurt his pride a little bit, had he been faster then maybe he could have helped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Phaine had made it back to the mountainside spot he was originally at, the view from here not hindered by any tall tree's. He could watch the meeting progress whilst not having to deal with a large crowd, especially a crowd containing those who looked down on him. Whilst not common, he had on several occasions overheard some of the Lycan warriors commenting about his bloodline and making snide remarks on how his father abandoned his post on the border.

While he too had negative opinions of his father, he couldn't help but feel like a subspecies of Lycan when around others... others whose bloodline had not been tarnished by the mistakes and failures of an ancestor.

He rested his head on the boulder and took a deep breath, his senses on alert for anything out of the ordinary.

Edited by TotallyDrow

He was ignoring her. Like her father. Like her mother. Like her brothers. Uraka felt hot tears in her eyes and she wiped wildly at them. She was crying now, great. "You know why I am the way I am..?" her voice was unusually soft. It was to hide the sobs and shivers that she had at the moment. "It is because... I was never loved... Everything I did... It was ignored... My father didn't care about me, and I was the runt of the litter... And..." her lip quivered and she sunk against a wall. She covered her eyes. "My mom always said that I was a piece of censorkip.gif... That I didn't deserve to live... She pitted my brothers against me to kill me... And make it seem like an accident..."

Uraka had followed him, and she wasn't angry. She was upset. Was she crying? Xieri cursed himself, guilt sinking in faster than a boulder in water, quickly replacing his previous anger of the draykan. He didn't mean to make her cry. Making her angry, yes, he could deal with that, but making her all upset like this... The Gods really must hate him now. Slowly he sat up, blinking over at her. Her face was covered with her hands, slumped against the wall. The healer let out a soft sigh, taking the furs he was using to shield himself and went over to her, letting the furs fall over her head, hiding her from sight. He didn't want to see her tear-streaked face. He didn't deserve it. It would make him feel much worse than he did now. Kneeling down beside her he gently wrap his arms around the now fur covered Uraka, pulling her close to his chest. He had nothing to say, or rather, couldn't think of anything to say. It was a bit late for apologies, so he remained quiet, hugging her in silence.

Uraka was crying harder now, the memories of the demons laughing over her coming back in a wave. They always teased her because she was red scaled and blond haired while the rest of the draykan clutch were blue, gray, or black scaled and black haired. Her mother nor her father looked nothing like her, and they always called her names. She felt furs fall over her, and she felt someone hug her. "Xieri..." she whispered, and rested her head against his chest. It was then that she dozed off.

Xieri held her in silence, not answering her whisper. It wasn't until he heard her quiet, steady breathing of sleep that he let out a sigh. Gathering her in his arms he rose, setting her down on the fur bed. Now he was jousted out of his own bed, but he supposed he deserved sleeping on the cold stone. After all, he did let his anger get the best of him. As a healer, he was supposed to help people, not wound their pride. Shaking his head he turned away from the bed, curling up in the corner beside the entrance. He gazed out for a moment before closing his eyes, pulling his cloak around himself as a blanket. He was used to sleeping in uncomfortable positions, often dozing off while he worked. Now wasn't any different as he dozed, slowly drifting into sleep.

Aiden raised his eyebrows at Raven, showing that he was pleased she saw the healer, then he stiffly walked over to the healer.

"I, uh...er.... I have a couple of scratches too." he said.

The healer told him to lie down, then began to smear some of the poultice on as well.

"Where'd ya get these? Fighting for a girl?" the healer joked.

Aiden perked his ears up "Actually, yes." he said.

He turned his head and stared at Raven. He had fought for her. He hadn't fought like he normally did. Normally, he had a good time fighting, enjoying every moment of it, being sound and stable. But not this fight. This fight had been different. He had been concerned, his focus had been everywhere, he had gotten hurt, and he had been out for blood, instead of sport. Why?

He sighed, suddenly confused over the situation. Had it been Kieran in danger, Aiden would have been out for blood, but not in the same way. With Raven, it had been totally different.

He continued to stare at her as he tried to figure out what was going on in his head.

Kieran nudged Fenrir in the shoulder "Hey, your tail is drooping. Pick it up. A warrior walks proud and unashamed, even when he's made a mistake. He just doesn't make the same mistake twice." Kieran said the last part slowly, regarding Fenrir carefully. Unfortunately, this was not the first time Fenrir had jumped to conclusions and nearly fouled things up. But, maybe this time he would get the point and stop doing it. One could only hope.

Narri snorted, amused with Connor's bold reply.

"Well, well.... since I disturb you that much, I will in fact take my leave." she spread her wings slightly, gripping the buck tightly in her talons as she crouched back on her hind legs "I am pleased that I met you though. Many believe your kind is the stuff of legends. Now, I know different." she smiled a toothy grin "Farewell, and hope that, should we meet again, I am not in the company of my kin." she regarded him carefully for a moment, her smile fading slightly "And for that matter, I shall hope that there are not more of you, should we meet again." and, with that, she jumped into the air, past the trees, and unfurled her wings, flapping them heavily to compensate for the added weight of the buck.

((the post as Aiden is so cute user posted image))

Raven continued to lie in the position that she got in after she got back from her little walk. She watched as Aiden went over to the healer as well, glad that he did so. She then had her attention be in front of her again and towards where Sita and Javon were as well as the Kaiser from the draykan tribe, feeling eyes on her shortly afterward. She glanced over in the direction where she felt the eyes staring at her from and saw that it was Aiden looking at her. She didn't know why he was doing that but she just gave him a small smile before having her attention be ahead of her again. Actually she had an idea of why he was looking at her but she didn't know for sure. She also wanted to tell him something while they were here but she figured that she'd wait until he was done with the healer and back where she was to tell him.

Edited by Dragonpelt

As Tahon landed on the branch Javon's body blurred as he morphed into a wolf. With his tail held high Javon glanced around the clearing, "Almost time to start." he said quietly to both Sita and Tahon.

Sita nodded softly. The she wolf twitched her ears when she looked at the meeting. We should start.

[school.]

(Are both the tribes closed? Just wondering because it says Lycans open then it says closed. Thanks!)

[Tribes are closed... But I suppose we can accept one more person, that is; if you can RP well and promise that you'll be active.]

"b..but I'm not a warrior..." he replied, "I... I'm still just a scout..". Fenrir had heard it all before, he knew first hand that he had to mature and learn to control himself in such situations in order to become a proper warrior, his immaturity and lack of discipline were his Achilles heel.

Fenrir took note that both Alpha's were now here; he nodded his head in respect to the pair of them before striding over to the stream; the sprint earlier tiring him out slightly.