TwilightMoonDragon

- Nightmare - | A Werewolf vs Weredragon RP

((Edited my last post. Might have gotten stuff wrong in regards to Uraka, tried to find her form, but all of the forms are missing from page 1 and i couldn't find it in the OOC X.x))

[Yeah; don't worry. I have all of the information on a note in my IPhone. It just doesn't want to edit. :<]

Uraka blew out some smoke as the mother gave her a look. The wolf's lip curled and she twitched her tail. The draykan walked deeper into the clearing and lapped at the clear water, above which the leaders rested. Her eyes narrowed up at the leaders and she laid down next to the water. Fanning out her wings, she noted Vrael looking at her. She craned her head and scowled. What are you looking at? she asked him.

An arrow whizzed through the air, the pure velocity of it making a hissing sound as it travelled through the air. It burried itself deep into the wild wolf's skull, who fell to the ground, nearly dead.

Ryu-en walking into the scene, glaring down at the Lycans, and walked to the wolf. With a stab of his knife, the suffering creature died, and he slung it over his shoulder. He the turned back to the Lycans, and said, "Whatever it was that was here spying isn't here anymore. Most likely a hybrid, but whatever it was, it took off. Should we continue to the meeting? It sounds to me as though the Kaiser has finally arrived.

((kk))

[Vrael]

"Oh nothing... Was just saying goodbye to the chance of this being a quiet meeting..." he replied, turning away from her. He walked over to a large boulder and rested against it. He hoped this meeting would end soon, just being here now was starting to get tedious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Phaine]

Phaine had arrived at the scene of the attack just as the Draykan he had met earlier stabbed the rogue wolf. Whilst he had no qualms over the end result; he still found it aggravating, knowing that it was a Draykan that had made the kill.

He glared at Ryu-en trying to study his facial expressions; was his reason for killing the wolf a favourable sign?, a sign that Draykans were willing to aide a Lycan or was it a way for him to kill a wolf without starting a war between the two tribes; it was still too premature for him to make a proper observation.

"How are the two of you? Will you be able to make it back to the meeting area and have a healer tend to the wounds?" he asked, looking at the other two Lycans.

((I wonder how Fenrir will react, if him and keiran arrive and see a Draykan holding a dead wolf *whistles* tongue.gif))

Edited by TotallyDrow

[Thankfully, Moose is trying to fix it.]

How rude! She felt like clawing and biting Vrael up real good, but not with Tahon there. She simply flicked her tail and bowed her head. Uraka didn't know why no one liked her. She tried to be happy and competitive, but so far, no male approached and deemed her worthy of being her mate. Uraka would have placed her head on her paws, if she wasn't in public. She was getting older, and all of the relationships that she had were merely physical...

Xieri didn't want to go. He rarely ever did go to these meetings. He'd rather prefer to remain at his quaint home away from contact of others. After the ceremony of males being utterly clueless as to how to be sensible in their search for a mate, the healer was mentally and physically exhausted. He had little sleep, and taking care of the more critical wounded participants of the ceremony only drew his patience to a dangerously thin line. Yet he still went to the meeting between the draykans and the lycans, due in part that he really didn't want anyone to bother him later with questions of why he wasn't there.

With a grumbling sigh, the healer had went, donned in his dragon form of green scales and sharp spines. He blended in well with the surroundings as he quietly entered the meeting grounds, lurking at the far fringes of the clearing. He didn't want to be bothered, or to bother anyone else for that matter. Just taking a quick glance around proved that most of the participants were already present. Perhaps the meeting will begin and end and he could get a quick exit before he was tangled in a conversation. Xieri just wanted to go home and sleep, not this.

From where Vrael had placed himself, he could see Uraka in his peripheral vision, her reaction after he had left seemingly out of character. Had he offended her?, his response was only in accordance to her loud nature, a trait that he was not that fond off given the fact that on more than one occassion he had been rudely awoken from one of his afternoon naps.

He sighed and wondered if he should apologize to the older Draykan.

Uraka was busy wallowing in her own self pity when a new scent filled the air. It smelled of herbs and brush and fire, and she craned her neck around to see the male that was standing in the corner. Xieri. Someone to talk to. Someone to have a proper conversation with. She walked toward him, promptly shoving against Vrael in the process, and gave the male a toothy grin. You came! she told him, raising a scaly eyebrow. Everyone knew how antisocial Xieri was. He didn't even live in the camp. He had his own home, in some cavern that he huddled in every day. Even I'm surprised.

Rakion was at the meeting as well, his face as expressionless as ever. His dark eyes were firmly planted on his alphas, but then he heard the sound of a tussle. Bounding over to it, he saw a draykan with a wolf in his mouth, and he bristled. What is this?!

[Vrael]

Any thoughts of apologizing to Uraka were 'shoved' out of his mind as Uraka shoved passed him. "brute.." he murmered underhis breath as she headed towards Xieri; a figure he honestly did not expect to see here at the meeting, however Uraka was now his problem and that alone was enough to keep Vrael from escalating the situation further.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Phaine]

Phaine glanced over as he herd bushes rustling, he had tensed upmfor a moment, but soon relaxed as he realized that it was Rakion who had arrived. Phaine however remained quiet in responseto his question, he was really the best one hereto answer his question, having only arrived at the end.

Edited by TotallyDrow

Xieri's thoughts of getting out of this meeting without bumping into anyone quickly proved false as an all too familiar draykan came bumbling over to him. "Yes," he mumbled at her all too loud words, sitting down on his haunches. "I came. I didn't want to bother the others in their quest to find out why I wasn't here. Frankly, I didn't want to. I'm tired." He let out a quiet sigh, now laying on the ground, his clawed feet folded in front of him as he gazed around the clearing before laying his head down on the soft earth. Hopefully his body language would tell Uraka that he was simply too tired to put up with her. But she would remain to annoy him, he just knew it. Xieri could never catch a break with her.

Yes. Yesterday was crazy. All of those loops in the air and everything. Yet it was colorful. Uraka laid down and licked her lips, revealing sharp rows of pearly white teeth. She set her eyes ahead of her. Maybe we can go and get some clotted mare's milk after this. It's thick, but it's as sweet as berry. And you'll be wide awake in no time.

Xieri turned his golden eyes to Uraka as she plopped down, licking her lips for no apparent reason. He simply grunted at her words of the ceremony the previous day, rolling his eyes at the thought. Yet her next set of sentences made him sigh. "I've been awake for two days with perhaps an hour's rest. I do not think a drink will bode well for me." He had his own little remedies of keeping himself awake when it was necessary, but relying on such things without proper sleep didn't do a body good at all. Such means also made him see things sometimes, so he preferred not to see flitting colored blotches in his vision or hear words that were never said. It wasn't good.

[Drow, don't add too many squiggles. ^^ Four or five are good enough. It's disfiguring the whole page...]

Uraka curled her toes into the dirt and smirked. The red scaled dragon swatted her tail from side to side, and smirked. Didn't get some the other night, eh? she asked him. I mean, there was one dragon, like, he had two women fighting for him. It was hilarious. of course, Uraka only had men in her hut for fun. Of course, some of them wanted to go trough the whole mating ritual with her, but... She didn't accept them. Maybe I'll stop by later. My foot has really been hurting.

Xieri's golden eyes narrowed at Uraka at her words, hearing the smirk before he saw it. "You know I never take part in such diabolical behavior," he said, a growl threatening to taint his speech. He was too exhausted to listen to her nagging of him of being a loner. Didn't get some... pah, like she was one to talk. Uraka then went on to a different topic entirely-typical of her- that involved her foot. "It's caused by a lack of a mate," he said, not even bothering hiding his tired sarcasm as he turned his head away from her, his wings tucking tighter around his body as he rested his chin on the ground. "Why don't you go scout out this meeting for one? Sure someone's 'looking for some'."

Freda nodded back at Vrael and looked around noting that Tahon arrived along with Uraka and Xieri. She bowed her head to Tahon before looking down at poor Xieri having to deal with Uraka again. Better let him deal with her though if I try to help she might just try and start a fight and we don't need petty fights in this sacred area. She thinks looking over at Vrael and climbing down the tree standing next to him. "Ignore her she only acts like that to try and impress others." Freda states flicking her tail in Uraka and Xieri's direction.

Why, diabolical? How do you think that you were made? That the Gods sent you down from heaven already made? Uraka smirked at him some more. And then Xieri told her basically to screw off. She shook herself out, her spines rustling lightly. Nah. Like I saidX no draykans intrest me. Maybe if someone woos me enough...

Xieri couldn't contain himself any longer. He snorted. "You really think someone's going to tolerate you with your high and mighty attitude? Maybe if you weren't so standoffish and rude and disrespectful of personal space, you would have had a mate a long time ago." His own spines were bristling up, but he wasn't done. His thin strand of patience had snapped. "There have been countless males who have tried to get close, but you just shove them aside as if they were just a bunch of rocks in your way. It takes two to make a pair, and you're a doing a very fine job of being single, because quite frankly, you aren't even trying." He rose up to his feet, agitated. He was tired and cranky, and Uraka was just infuriating him. She moped around feeling sorry for herself but then aggressively shoves anyone who comes close away from her. "Now if you excuse me, I'm going home. I am too agitated to be of any use here." He turned away, his claws digging into the earth as he spread his wings, taking off of the ground and into the sky, not wanting to stay there a second longer.

[Okay. I will. They could warm up to each other.]

Uraka was surprised at Xieri. He stood up, and his spines were bristling up. She felt her scales warm up as the rest of the gathering stared at her, and she stared at the floor when Xieri took off. She could feel everyone stare at her. Talk about her. She almost cried, if she could in this form. She wanted to stay there, but a male walked by and laughed. She couldn't take it. Scrambling up to her feet, she took off. Xieri! she called after him. She wasn't about to say that she was sorry. That was too sappy. She caught up to him and flew at his side. Why did you go..?

(AH! I am gone to work for the day and you guys suddenly come up with two pages of posts! Okay, let me catch up here.... so....I'm a little confused: did Ryu-en kill the rogue wolf that Aiden was fighting, or did that wolf that he killed come from somewhere else??)

((Also, TMD, don't forget that Connor was talking to my Draykan, Narri, in the Unknown Lands. Narri was like "Who the heck are you?" and....Connor hasn't replied.))

Edited by StormCry

((i think Ryu-en killed the rogue wolf that Aiden was fighting))

(Ah...I was wondering. Kinda messed up my plan for Kieran and Fenrir, but I can work around that.)

Kieran stopped next to Fenrir "We can't just run into a fight. We have to know what we are up against." he suddenly cocked his head and perked his ears when he heard the whiz of an arrow.

"Fenrir, follow me." he said, and moved forward toward the sound.

He pushed through the bushes and found Aiden, Raven, and a stranger standing in the area, a dead wolf slung over the stranger's shoulder.

He saw blood dripping from Aiden's pelt and became instantly worried, but he did not step out into sight yet, wanting to scope out the situation first.

When Kieran was on his own, without Aiden, he was methodical and strategic.

Aiden pushed his full weight onto the rogue wolf, snarling and taking bites out of the rogue's neck and shoulders. He clamped his teeth onto the nape of the rogue's neck and shook viciously, tearing skin and muscle, sending blood spraying over the both of them.

Suddenly, there was a sickening thump, and the wolf slumped to the ground.

Aiden backed up with a snarl and saw an arrow embedded in the wolf's skull.

He looked up and snarled as a man, with a minty smell on him, came up and finished the wolf off.

Aiden moved between Raven and the stranger, keeping his lips curled into a snarl, and the hair on his shoulders raised, showing his obvious distrust of the stranger.

Raven stopped walking around the wolf and Aiden when a stranger appeared and finished off the rogue wolf, emerging from the shadows a bit. She just laid down where she was when Aiden got in front of her as if to protect her from the stranger and then turned her attention to Phaine when his question registered in her mind. Yes I'm fine and I think Aiden's okay as well, she said but then whimpered a bit again as her scratches started to sting even more than they had earlier. Yes to also being able to get back to the gathering to get a healer to look at our injuries, she added a few seconds after the first reply since his second question just now registered in her mind. The gathering was more important right now than her injuries since they could wait in being seen to and in the process of healing. We need to head back to the clearing before they start looking for us, she said before starting to head back towards the meeting area.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Aiden slowly shifted his mind around from "savage" to "normal", and he blinked, slowly lowering his lips and the hair on his back.

"Thank you, Phaine." he said, nodding at the other wolf.

He glanced at Raven and let his ears droop slightly in concern "You should perhaps go see a healer now, don't ya think?" he asked, moving in beside her.

He twitched his nose as he caught Kieran's scent, and he paused, looking around and wagging his tail slightly.

Kieran sighed, and stepped out into the opening, looking back to make sure Fenrir was keeping up.