Moonbeam22

ALSO CLOSED

But if you ever want, Seraza's horrible luck at sneaking can return

Oh, not right now you don't. Otherwise, when Efflorere befriends every animal in the jungle, I will set his furry army upon you!

Seraza's killed a lion. In a single blow. She's not scared of animals as long as they attack in an orderly manner one at a time.

Really bad news people, this is a reply I got from Moonbeam:

I have gotten previous PM's about this. I am planning on shutting the RP down, as I am unable to keep up with and manage it. You may tell the others, as it will be closed within a day or so. I am beyond flattered that so many people took intrest in my storyline, but I just can't commit to it any longer.

Maybe in a month or two I will reboot it with some tweaks. Feel free to copy/quote this on the OCC

Many apologies,

Moon

I asked her to do anything but that. Please do the same, or something! If this does end though, I think we should start our own thread for this and start where we left off.

Just in case this happens, I would suggest that from here on out, we save what we've written, in the event that we need to restart this on another thread.

Edit: this might be a good event (in some sense of the word). In any case, as we'd be able to accept more fresh RPers.

Edited by Shibadruid

This is the only place I really feel that I can express my creativity and be myself! I don't want it to end!

I also asked if she could just give one of us permission to accept people until she becomes active here again. I really hope she replies soon.

Edit: Please answer Moonbeam! Please!

Edited by Narath

Sorry that I haven't posted in the RP for a while. I just graduated from MiddleSchool, and preparation took a lot of time.

OH MY GOLLY GOSH THISCANNOTBEHAPPENINGNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONONONONONONONONONONONONO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D: You have got to be kidding me! After all our hard work of writing...

This is the only place where I feel comfortable with talking nonsense! Well, sometimes...but anyway! I hope she replies your PM, Narath. D:

This RP will not die. Not on my watch. shades.png

Edited by Dream_Dragon

Ok, I saved my last seven posts, just in case she doesn't see my message before she deletes the RP

Edit: We did work very hard on this. I can't even begin to count the hours I spent writing.

Edited by Narath

Ok, If she deletes it, we need to figure out who will restart it again. Any volunteers?

I'll do it. I've made one before (it failed after 9 pages), so I know how to go through the process.

Sounds good. Should begin where we left off, or put down a few of our previous posts?

Wait, what's this talk about restarting the RP about? If Moonbeam doesn't return, do we have to restart it?

It needs to be whoever is on the RP the most. (Which may be guy, if it is disregard this.)

Really bad news people, this is a reply I got from Moonbeam:

I have gotten previous PM's about this. I am planning on shutting the RP down, as I am unable to keep up with and manage it. You may tell the others, as it will be closed within a day or so. I am beyond flattered that so many people took intrest in my storyline, but I just can't commit to it any longer.

Maybe in a month or two I will reboot it with some tweaks. Feel free to copy/quote this on the OCC

Many apologies,

Moon

I asked her to do anything but that. Please do the same, or something! If this does end though, I think we should start our own thread for this and start where we left off.

@Darklight This is what we're talking about. sad.gif

Edited by Dream_Dragon

I would suggest putting up some of the last posts, so that others who come along later know what's happening.

Agreed. We should also explain on the front page what happened as well so others know why everything is not up.

She still hasn't responded! Come on Moonbeam! Please!

Edit: Bugs bunny reference!

Edited by Narath

It needs to be whoever is on the RP the most. (Which may be guy, if it is disregard this.)

Thank you for addressing me as guy, and i have a good idea for an RP, I've typed it up already to go but i wont post it yet. so if we want to just start where we left we can.( I don't know why I say we, technically I'm part of the RP yet...) but i would be happy to start a new one if we have to. biggrin.gif

I think that Shiba should do it since he is fairly active, and already has experience with doing something like this. It does not need to go to the most active, only an active member.