Moonbeam22

ALSO CLOSED

But me, you, Dream, Shiba, and Guy, have always been active all the time

Oh, ok.

Edit: I'm going to take a break right now. See you in a while.

Edited by Narath

Well, shiba is a good choice I agree there, plus i probably don't have as much RP experience as most of you guys. i used to RP but that was only for like five months and it was on a completely different site. i think we should let more than one person accept forms... and obviously have one person make the RP. I'm all for this new idea.

EDIT: and it was only like two topics, so kinda a lot but not crazy. I also was not as active

Edited by guy person

Shiba can make the thread, guy, Narath, and I can help with forms if needed.

sounds like a plan. so when are we doing this, if we are doing this? i read a little bit earlier about doing this if moonbeam abandons us.

I say we wait for moonbeam's response and go from there, until then we act like nothing happened. But I say we let guy go ahead and start. How likely is it that moonbeam will say no? And if she ends the RP we will definitely be letting him join.

Oh! We should back up all the apps that have not been accepted yet.

I think I have all of them in the PM I sent moonbeam, but if any were added since then I do not have those.

I've backed up my own character sheets and the main plotline/history. On that note, do you guys think I should stick with the plot, or should I edit it and make some changes?

Edited by Shibadruid

I think that there has not been any new forms since then, but I can check.

EDIT: I like the plot as it is but, I don't care if you change it at all

EDIT 2: I'm going to be at a garage sale tomorrow, so i cant be on as much.

Edited by guy person

We should keep it as it is.

I better back up Bloodwing.

EDIT: I just backed up all the characters in moonbeam's accepted characters list. But ones she has not added need there owners notified. Also, who will get moonbeam's dragons?

Edited by MasterWeavile898

I say we wait for moonbeam's response and go from there, until then we act like nothing happened. But I say we let guy go ahead and start.

so do I start or not?

Thank you for considering me as someone to accept characters.

Moonbeam has not messaged me back yet sad.gif

I think that the plot should remain the same.

Well, besides guy, either you or I is on the most. I kinda thought you should run the RP, but Shiba will be great at it.

List of things we have decided:

Shiba will remake the RP

Moonbeam does not know what she is losing. (Ok, I made that up.)

List of things on the table:

Guy going ahead and starting.

While were at it why not accept Sallie, Luminescent, ect... ?

Me, Narath and guy as approvers.

The dinner dishes.

Plot change?

Moonbeams dragons.

People who need warned, lemme know about any more:

Katedj

Wyvern_Oliza

Shadow Drake

I am sure there was something else I was going to add, but I forgot it.

that happens to me a lot when I post. I really want to start, again impatience.

So what do we think about guy? And possibly other unaccepted character?

EDIT: I would post, but I am waiting on Shiba/Malkan.

I want to say that we should just accept them, but after thinking about it for a while, I would have to advise caution. I say that we wait, at least a little while, to see what happens to the RP. It would be no use having them hatch, and then immediately have the RP be deleted.

The unaccepted players that I found a while back are myself, Raven301, master weavile898 (nice char name) and lonnabonna. so we could message lonnabonna and raven, considering weavile and I are already on.

EDIT: thats actually true because I would just post like blah blah hatched or something (i would make it better than that) and then the RP is gone and we have to wait for it to get accepted again.

Edited by guy person

Woohoo, connection derps. [/sarcasm]

I was thinking, should we just have the existing characters hatch again? This would allow new RPers to have hatchlings at the same phase of development, while also allowing for inactive characters to be removed. Also, we should send PMs to those who are travelling so that they know what's happening.

What?! No, I don't want to start all over again! It was just starting to kick off! No pun intended.

I agree with removing inactive characters.

Edited by Narath

Then what would you suggest to allow new RPers to have their own characters without having major plot-holes? I don't like the idea either, but it seems like a necessary evil, in this case.

Sorry if I sounded critical. These connection problems are annoying me a lot more than they should be ...