Moonbeam22

ALSO CLOSED

Me too. I freaked my little cousin who is in grade 6 out with it. You can tell that I am the best cousin in the world. xd.png

Edited by Narath

Argh. I want to post, but Seraza is waiting on Onix, and I can't think of anything for Eriadna or Malkan to do.

Just don't make them ruin this moment!

Edit: Bloodwing is the most confusing character ever. Of all time.

Edited by Narath

I figure it is too late, but could Malkan hold off a bit? Bloodwing and Cyros in the middle of something. (No worries. biggrin.gif)

Yep. Too late. Malkan doesn't care, though. Love, brotherly or otherwise, just isn't for him,

Uh, oh. Dream Dell better tread lightly, otherwise she'll have an angry fluffy bunny after her.

Oh, you'd be surprised what I have planned for Seraza.

So far Seraza has really done nothing all that bad. There is a reason Boodwing said Velva was only as scary as her.

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Yeah, well she hasn't had much of a chance. If someone wants to die, she won't kill them. She's rebellious above all else. However, if anyone so much as touches someone she cares for, bad things will happen. Bloodwing's fate was just a fluke. Also, if she can end a fight with fear, she will. Why get her claws dirty if she doesn't have to?

Edited by Shibadruid

That hasn't really happened yet has it? Just don't interrupt this moment, and it will all be fine.

Edited by Narath

Okay, fine. But if you ever want, Seraza's horrible luck at sneaking can return.

Bloodwing thanked her for saving him back when she dragged him into the forest.